It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich to re-open 9/11 discussion and push for impeachment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
He wants to clear up unsolved issues with the 9/11 commission report.

I personally feel that Dennis Kucinich is the man for our country. If a recent thread I just posted is true, I hope the Ron Paul supporters will at least consider Kucinich as a viable alternative.

I am very interested in what he is saying there. I wonder if it has to do with all the financial paperwork in WTC 7 ... or the insurance claim by the one who bought the towers?

Also ... he has been trying to get the ball rolling on impeachment of Cheney (the real threat) for quite some time and has said if Bush attacks Iran, impeachment for Bush as well.

If Bush Invades Iran, Impeachment is the Only Option

I would like to share with you the remarks I made on the House floor on March 15:

"This House cannot avoid its Constitutionally authorized responsibility to restrain the abuse of Executive power. The Administration has been preparing for an aggressive war against Iran. There is no solid, direct evidence that Iran has the intention of attacking the United States or its allies."

The US is a signatory to the UN Charter, a constituent treaty among the nations of the world. Article II, Section 4 of the UN Charter states, "all members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state. . ." Even the threat of a war of aggression is illegal.

Article VI of the US Constitution makes such treaties the Supreme Law of the Land. This Administration, has openly threatened aggression against
Iran in violation of the US Constitution and the UN Charter. This week the House Appropriations committee removed language from the Iraq war funding bill requiring the Administration, under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 11 of the Constitution, to seek permission before it launched an attack against Iran. Since war with Iran is an option of this Administration, and since such war is patently illegal, then impeachment may well be the only remedy which remains to stop a war of aggression against Iran."

link to above with videos
and a similar statement here asking for your support

I say, watch his videos, visit his site, listen to what the man has to say and what he stands for. He gets snubbed by MSM quite often. He seems to be a man of great character from his history and what he tries to do.

YouTube search results for Dennis Kucinich

Dennis Kucinich Home Page

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
And popular mechanics is to be believed? They truly are idiots.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandPoobah
Kucinich is a bonheaded little munchkin.
The truth about 911 has been resolved many times over.

www.popularmechanics.com...

Ad hominem attacks. Is that all you "debunkers" can do anymore?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by GrandPoobah
Kucinich is a bonheaded little munchkin.
The truth about 911 has been resolved many times over.

www.popularmechanics.com...

Ad hominem attacks. Is that all you "debunkers" can do anymore?

ah, but if it's in a magazine it MUST be true! Especially from the people that brought you CosmoGirl and Oprah Magazine!

Lets not forget Pop Mech. is owned by the Heart Corp, the owners of the History channel. And anyone with even a slight interest in history should know how horribly biased their info is.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, I will put it this way ...

a truth has been claimed.

the truth has not been found.

There hasn't been any story, official or theory, that has thoroughly explained how and why things happened that day. Now, to me, this means that the theories aren't looking in the right direction (in mass), and enough people believe the official hogwash that keeps coming out (and changing as people see holes in it).

Now ... lets get back to the two points this thread originally pointed out. Kucinich mentions something about financial issues, that he cannot discuss. We can only speculate on what these issues are. Is it a jump in a government budget/spending/etc. that cannot be discussed in public yet? Is it how the recent purchaser of the towers MADE MONEY off of them collapsing, when he was going to lose money, especially updating the towers to current code. Does it have to do with all the financial paperwork that was lost in WTC 7 that included Enron papers and such? Does it include the paperwork that was lost in the section of the Pentagon that was mentioned the day before about missing money?

There could be a lot of things, and like in poker, sometimes to really win, you can't show you have a royal flush, but you calling their bluff does let on you have something to show when the betting is done.

The other point which has not been commented on. He has been talking and asking for impeachment for Cheney for a while, and now pushing on the issue of Bush. He is about the only politician openly going for these things. The one starting it all. He has put forth resolutions to bring the troops back on current funds ... he has from the beginning, been the only one to have a record of always voting against the war and its funding. I believe he even distributed paperwork before the original vote that explained why it was a bad idea. I don't know of anyone else that can claim that.

Tell me (and no offense to Ron Paul, since I agree with his wanting to dissolve a lot of excess government), how many times Ron Paul has brought up impeachment of Cheney and Bush. What is his voting record for the war from the beginning? His belief in the official story? I am NOT RP bashing, I am just trying to show, he isn't the only candidate worth voting for, nor the only candidate that is being glossed over that stands for something. I am starting to get sketchy on RP though, honestly. With some of his comments. I just don't know if he is a plant or not. BUT, the same goes for Kucinich. I make no claims that either one is or isn't part of the bigger picture. They could be there to get people listening to the mainstream mess ... especially when the MSM has already picked the primary candidates for the primary race. I still will hold out hope, that, after the primaries, DK and RP join forces and make their own party and ticket. If they are both true to their word, wouldn't that be the best team for America?

enough of me sidetracking myself

Kucinich wants to create a Department of Peace. That to me, really sends a positive feeling to my heart.

Most of this stuff I have listed, I heard in one or two debates, or in very little searching of the links I have already posted. If no one actually listens to the man, gives him a chance ... then I don't really care to listen to their arguments. For those arguments will be a figment of the person's imagination, not anything based on reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
He wants to clear up unsolved issues with the 9/11 commission report.

I personally feel that Dennis Kucinich is the man for our country. If a recent thread I just posted is true, I hope the Ron Paul supporters will at least consider Kucinich as a viable alternative.

I'm a Ron Paul man myself, but if I was for bigger government, I would be for Kucinich. I know Paul and Kucinich work together on some things. Who knows, maybe we'll get a Paul/Kucinich ticket in '08!

Maybe I should stop dreaming but, it would be neat. In any case, I'm glad he's doing this, especially since Paul will have to join, he even said he'd join him on camera.

edit: Maybe Gravel will join in the efforts as well? Time will tell.

[edit on 9/10/2007 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

ah, but if it's in a magazine it MUST be true! Especially from the people that brought you CosmoGirl and Oprah Magazine!

Lets not forget Pop Mech. is owned by the Heart Corp, the owners of the History channel. And anyone with even a slight interest in history should know how horribly biased their info is.

Lets not forget... instead of reading from a reliable source that was backed up by scientists....we can all watch YOUTUBE and GOOGLE. We all know YOUTUBE and GOOGLE have all the RIGHT information

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
YEah this dude has got my vote....

searching for love during a debate in Manchester, New Hampshire, announcing his criteria for a first lady: "a dynamic, out-spoken woman who was fearless in her desire for peace in the world and for universal single-payer health care." He actually had a website with personals: (its down now)www.politicsnh.com...

Oh... and he tried to pass a law prohibiting space age weapons and ...um... Chem trails!

Seriously...he wanted a ban on abortion... (not gona get into that) ....yet..now he says..

"I believe life begins at conception and that it doesn't end at birth."

um WHAT?

Anyway...this guy is a few fries short of a Happy Meal. (imo)

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul are the only two decent men running for president this year, which is the reason that neither of them are being touted as the front runners. Ron Paul is our only hope.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
truth is subjective, i want proof. if the government cant produce it it amounts to treason.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Lets not forget... instead of reading from a reliable source that was backed up by scientists....we can all watch YOUTUBE and GOOGLE. We all know YOUTUBE and GOOGLE have all the RIGHT information

anything backed by scientists who cant show their math is a failure in the academic world. if you choose to accept less be my guest.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I wonder exactly what would have to be said or done in Iran for you to consider them a "threat" to the US?

Ya see to me calling us the great Satan, Infadels, and calling for our complete destruction does it for me.

You guys are an interesting bunch I will say that, hey how about we find a way to put all of the "conspiracies" together all in one.

People from outer space where taken to "area 51" where they took over peoples minds there. They used their special powers so that no one could see the extra gun that took out both JFK and RK, the right wing republicans are in with them and plan on helping them take over the world. On 9/11 they used this ploy to start a war between the east and west so they could take over the world, they have had spies here on earth for many years liveing in the "Bermuda Triangle" and takeing out any ship or plane that got too close to them. One of them even brought one of their pets with them from their planet, and it lives in the water"the lock ness monster" George Bush is really a monster from outer space who is "out to get all of us" ahhhhhhhhhhh I have some really nice property in the Bahamas for sale, if anyone is interested.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vikingeric

if you support the official story could you please prove it? see becasue it hasn't been proven yet, which makes it a conspiracy theory also.

welcome to the club.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Financial issues.... Yes, follow the money is likely the most solid lead. While examining the physical evidence is fascinating enough, this at best will tell you who not but not who.

There was a thread some weeks ago that suggested a very interesting lead. It cited in particular this article that mentions one Francois Genoud, who according to the original poster lived in Lausanne, in a home "like a museum for nazis"... This Genoud interestingly was a financial advisor to the bin Ladens, and one wonders whether the Swiss villa that Zawahari's visited in the mid-90s was Genoud's place, as Lawrence Wright cites an "Egyptian newspaper reported that Zawahiri had gone to live in luxury in a Swiss villa near the French border" -Lausanne is not too far from Geneva where Zawahiri had bank accounts

See this compendium for more on the nazi/alQaeda ties...

I can understand Kucinich's caution as he pursues the financial leads... Look at what happened to one congressman who was was "the ranking minority member of the House Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit"....

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ivae
I can understand Kucinich's caution as he pursues the financial leads... Look at what happened to one congressman who was was "the ranking minority member of the House Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit"....

Indeed. What do you think will happen to Ron Paul? He's advocating cutting 60-70% of the federal government (which I happen to agree with), but most of whom are living off of our taxes doing nothing but making money through scandals. Kucinich, Paul, and even Gravel need to be careful, especially since I think every other candidate besides these three are CFR.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul are the only two decent men running for president this year, which is the reason that neither of them are being touted as the front runners. Ron Paul is our only hope.

co-sign.

if I support a candidate, that's an easy way to tell they don't have a shot in hell.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
anything backed by scientists who cant show their math is a failure in the academic world. if you choose to accept less be my guest.

Nicely said. Show us the math and documents NIST.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vikingeric

I can't tell you how much that post has enlightened me. I'm a new man. /sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here is something he wrote the Kucinich profile leader ... I think it states how he feels about everything very well ...

Remembering 9/11

Dear April ------,

Let us on this day mourn for those who tragically lost their
lives on 9/11. And let us commit that their lives not be lost in
vain, but become the basis for a new America of peace and
justice. America must regain the moral high ground in our
efforts to recover from 9/11.

Let us not forget the world was with America in our sorrow on
September 11, 2001. The world was prepared to unite with America
in a cooperative effort to challenge terrorists who attempt to
disrupt civil society. Instead, the Administration used 9/11 as
an excuse to attack a nation that did not attack us. Iraq had
nothing to do with 9/11, or with Al Qaeda's role in 9/11. Iraq
did not have the intention or the capability of attacking the
United States. Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction.
Yet the Administration deliberately and falsely conflated 9/11
with Iraq, with the cooperation of an unquestioning media.

As a result, nearly 4,000 of our brave soldiers have lost their
lives, and tens of thousands have been permanently injured in
combat in Iraq. The subsequent occupation has fueled the
insurgency and will continue to result in more troop losses
until the United States leaves. Also, nearly one million
innocent Iraqis have lost their lives as a result of this war.
This violence against an innocent people is a tragedy of immense
proportions. It is also a violation of international law, and
those who authored this war must be held accountable for their
actions.

Americans will spend close to $2 trillion in Iraq by the time
the costs of this war are totaled, but the longer term costs
have included the undermining America's moral authority in the
world, the separation of America from the nations and the
peoples of the world, and the destruction of a domestic agenda
which is being deferred while we borrow money from China to
fight the war in Baghdad.

We need to call those who used 9/11 to take us into war against
Iraq to an accounting under the U.S. Constitution, U.S. law, and
international law. We must soon begin a period of truth and
reconciliation in our own nation. We must have forums of open
dialogue throughout the country where we can come together to
remember who we were before 9/11, to share our personal
narratives of the times when we felt most secure, most in love
with our nation, most trustful of our democratic institutions.
We must recover our capacity for civic action. We must reclaim
our nation. The only way we can do that is to tell the truth.

Dennis Kucinich

Kucinich letter to April on 9/11

To be honest, this site has worn me out. There is so much hate and ridicule ... jumping to conclusions, name-calling. I think a long break is in order. No use trying to state anything that doesn't fit in well with others, they can't debate with seriousness, honestly, and respect. They can't think for themselves or outside the 'box'. I will keep my eyes open to what is going on around me, but get away from so much negativity ... negative in, negative out. I try to keep positive and optimistic ... but right now, from the threads I have read, and how they are responded to ... I can only count a couple that have had intellectual discussions and polite disagreement ... trolls and flame experts must be pretty bored.

Take care everyone ... keep you mind open and think for yourself.

top topics

join