It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Florida self luminous orb UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A great,daylight UFO vid from Florida in which (what looks like)a self luminous orb hovers overs the area.
video.google.com...
&type=search&plindex=6

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Interesting video. I was gonna suggest that it was a plane, but near the end of the video, he zooms in on a real plane, which looks quite different than the object. My other guess was going to be a star, or maybe Venus, but once again the end of the video shatters this idea as the object moves away...

I have no idea what this is. Great video!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Other videos of the same sighting (with slow-mo)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Edit to add: Other videos of other sightings

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

IMHO, they looks all to be similar...

[edit on 7/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Very interesting. It seems to have 2 movement sources on each end unless it is something else like a shield or something. It could also just be a play of light.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Very interesting. It seems to have 2 movement sources on each end unless it is something else like a shield or something. It could also just be a play of light.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've always noticed a symmetrical shape when these objects stills:
but when they moves, they shifts shape too, and sometimes they seems to split in two, sometimes else they looks to partially vanish.

Honestly i have no idea of what they could be...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I've always noticed a symmetrical shape when these objects stills:
but when they moves, they shifts shape too, and sometimes they seems to split in two, sometimes else they looks to partially vanish.

Honestly i have no idea of what they could be...

Yes,I remember that the Ufologist Bruce Macabee once had a computer programme which somehow analysed the particular light wavelength given off by each luminous object and could therefore determine what UFOs were not ect..
We could do with it on this one;Ive seen similar UFOs filmed from Mexico City and the UFO in the film above certianly seems to be intelligently controlled-its a true Unidentified flying object.
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

top topics

join