It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Obtains Bin Laden Video then Millitant Websites Become Unaccesible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

US Obtains Bin Laden Video then Millitant Websites Become Unaccesible

www.foxnews.com

Soon after Washington announced it had the video, all the Islamic militant Web sites that usually carry statements from Al Qaeda went down and were unaccessible, in an unprecedented shutdown.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/7/2007 by shots]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
WOW this is unprecedented! Does it mean the video contains a call to arms if you will or is the US and others just being very cautious?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/7/2007 by shots]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
"Obtained"? Give me a break. The tape is a setup right from the outset. The CIA / ISI / Mossad alliance got so desperate that the best they could do for an Osama stooge is a guy with a black beard! So ole Binny dyes his hair now?

C'mon, let's get serious here. What we are seeing are final preparations for a possible false flag attack. The excuse to get the US into Iran (don't worry, they'll blame 'em somehow). Probably a nuclear false flag, considering all the nukes going missing lately.

The powers that be must certainly believe that the American people are stupid enough to fall for this rubbish again. Anything is achievable via the media. The Illuminati know this.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
"Obtained"? Give me a break. The tape is a setup right from the outset. The CIA / ISI / Mossad alliance got so desperate that the best they could do for an Osama stooge is a guy with a black beard! So ole Binny dyes his hair now?

Step off Conspiracy Mountain for just a moment will you? Let's accept your premise for a moment. If you are correct then please explain how the Islamist websites became suddenly unavailable? Are you suggesting that the govt shut those sites down? If so, how? And if that is what happened they will re-emerge at new addresses.

And if you say that there are no Islamist websites but rather they are all US Govt controlled I am going to stick large sharp nails into my eye sockets.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Night Watchman]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I find it so ironic that the ones who claim the most to be "denying ignorance" are really the most ignorant ones themselves.

Night Watchman, I have tried this many times in the past and it just dosent work, some people are beyond common sense and rational thinking. Even if an Islamic terrorist attack occurred right in front of them they would still claim that it was really the CIA or the Mossad. Even if they were about to be executed like Daniel Pearl they would still think it was a CIA plot.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Anybody been and checked out any of these "Islamist" websites to see if they are still up. There must be someone out there who's been to these sites, seen the content, the chatter, the forums full of "go" signals etc? Someone?.... anyone?

In all these stories for the last few years quoting "Islamist" websites not once have I seen a single link or URL to allow any independent analysis or proof that they exist. There were a few, in the early days that always seemed to link back to US addresses for the domain owner

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The answer is very simple. It's because the Islamist websites are RUN by secret services. They're taking down their own dog-and-pony show! Haven't you learned anything from 9-11 and this phony "war on terror"? Yep, they've got you right where you want you. If even ATS members believe this tripe, the rest of the world who are force-fed the mainstream news have absolutely no hope.

Wake up... or you are dead already.

EDIT: thankyou Britguy for backing me up, the URLs have been known to trace back to the US anyway, that's if they *could* be traced.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

If waking up means that I am doomed to a brainwashed view of the world in which there are no Islamic Terrorists and the US/Israeli govts are the source of all evil, I'll stay sleeping thank you.

Islamic websites run by the Secret Service? You simply cannot make this stuff up!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Maybe it's because of this news:

zapruder.nl...

On this dutch website, some ppl claim that websites which are supposedly having a connection to Al-Quada, are being hosted from Texas.

I think they are specifically refering to a website called Al-Hesbah.

No specific DNS or IP is being mentioned, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is my take, no that I believe that the militant websites are all out. . .

Our government do not want the militant websites to have the opportunity to spoil the surprised anniversary video telling the people that is a fake.

They want enough time to discredit any opposition against the veracity of the video.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well... can any web savvy technicians explain this one?

"They" can't let an unfiltered message get out to the masses now can "they"?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by linebottom
On this dutch website, some ppl claim that websites which are supposedly having a connection to Al-Quada, are being hosted from Texas.

I could, as an Australian, purchase a domain and web hosting from an international company....say godaddy.com right?

Then it stands to reason, that an extremist group could do the same right? Obviously they wouldn't last anywhere near as long as whatever I was to do with the webspace...but it would happen right? ...and it would be hosted in the US.

Where it's hosted doesn't really mean a great deal, as near as I can tell.

Also, they've arrested people in Australia for planning "terrorist attacks", meaning we had extremists in our country, thus it stands to reason the US could have them too, and I imagine if these groups really cared enough, they'd find at least one sympathiser who could get a job at an ISP, or own a static IP, and had the $10 or whatever for a domain.

I admit it all sounds like too much hassle, my point is simply that where its hosted isnt that great of a revelation.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by linebottom

ATS also seems to be hosted out of servers in Dallas Texas last time I checked.
You cut a check, you can put up a web-site hosted anywhere.

Why aren't there more organized denial of service attacks against some of these sites? I think a group of people would be able to flood them with so much traffic that they would be overwhelmed.

Al Jazeera seems to be working fine, and they get all the videos before anyone else it seems.
english.aljazeera.net...

Sorry for the edit, but can anyone post links to some of these sites so we can take a look.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Country Soul]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Daniels Pipes website listed three links here and they were all down when I checked them about a half hour ago

www.danielpipes.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Daniels Pipes website listed three links here and they were all down when I checked them about a half hour ago

www.danielpipes.org...

Those links were IP addresses from 2002. You bet they probably are down now.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I'm with your point of view as well.

Seriously ATS goers still fight over 9/11 being an inside job or not, I am somewhat annoyed by this. But at the same time I am not surprised, as the psychological warfare process has been running full steam for decades, and most people are very well conditioned.

It takes a truly scientific, yet vulnerable open mind, to see through the white wash and analyze evidence from a holistic view.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by shots

www.danielpipes.org...

Those links were IP addresses from 2002. You bet they probably are down now.

bwuahahahahahahhaah

thats great

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

I do not think the date really means a lot many websites have been around for several years including 2002. I have websit4s of my own with original copyrights of 2000/2001.

I found another that claims they had beheading footage and that too is down

www.terrorisme.net...

The above is dated 2004

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
---> Peeling the layers Off this Onion:

On this site, of middle east origin, the story is...
"U.S. has copy of purported bin Laden tape-official"

Well, #1... there is a undisclosed person, within the heirarchy of U.S. Intel,
who claims that the U.S. has in its possession this new OBL tape...
and the intel people are busy analyzing it.

I just don't buy it !

Why or How would an 'Islamic website' that has a history of favoring
terrorists and giving them a place for chatter...
even have a sensitive OBL video-tape, as rare as they are,
just laying around for a spy-type/informant secreet a copy to the U.S.A. ??

A 'Islamic website' being in an adversarial relationship with the U.S.
surely wouldn't send a pre-release copy of the video to the U.S.
for them to analyse and do a complete propaganda slam on the OBL tape... before it's even released to the world community !!

Someone wants me to believe that the U.S. leveraged or strong-armed or
corrupted with $$$, someone... or even the 'Islamic website' to give the USA a copy to analyse.....
When the website already told theworld that the new OBL tape would be made public in 72 hours !!

to me 72 hours from Friday, comes to mean Sunday,
that is when the new OBL message is/was meant to be released to the world, (On the Sunday before the Tuesday of 9-11- 2007)
including the American public.

i suggest the mass shutdown of 'Islamic' (aka terrorist affiliated) websites,
is a needed function by the CIA, NSA, other covert ops. to have them "Quiet"
while the misdirection + misinformation + campaign of disinformation
goes on without 'interference' from the Arab websites
who would inform the public that they're being duped with a fake analysis report

see: www.asharqalawsat.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why were militant websites linked to Al-Qaeda allowed to keep operating in the first place? It's about time they shut down... and I think they shut them down so that those laptop toting terrorists won't be able to freely discuss the video and what it might mean for them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join