It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Demons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, I've never bought the way Christianity teaches about demons or fallen angels. As if a part of the whole, Lucifer, decided one day to oppose the Whole and thought he had a chance of winning. That defied logic. Up until my experience I didn't know whether I even believed in anything beyond a kind of psi poltergiest negative energy that we may be creating in our traumas. After the experience I explored as many possible answers as I could that made more sense.

One possibility, but not necessarily the right one, is that in order to encourage evolution and growth which happens best through problems, perhaps some angels volunteered to play the bad guy roles for dualism's sake, and the light was literally taken from them so they play the role for real. But one day it will be restored. Have no idea.

Then again, perhaps only a few angels stay with God, and the rest are kicked out of their home like we are, to live by faith and God oversees us attempting to run creation in various stages of development (we're pretty low on the scale here on earth going through more base lessons such as survival, greed versus sharing, etc). Perhaps in this scenario some of the angels actually started doing things wrong and ended up gradually experiencing less and less light until they're pretty mixed up, and humans and ets also ended in this lower place. Those are actually the only 2 I could think of.

But, I believe that the nazis, who researched some of the natural vortexes and were very interested in occult practices, and who came into the US via project paperclip, may have been quite instrumental in opening gateways. Such as this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... Lower dimensionals may be amongst us in seemingly human form. We need to preserve our love and the balance towards goodness.

There may be a link between the renegades that are reported to work with the cabal amongst the ets that are visiting. Many report interdimensional ets, versus timelines. Now I believe the ets working grass roots with the people are positive and are not demons, but..... I do wonder at what the black ops and cabal have been up to.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Having read many occult texts I was caught by Stephen's description of these "longwalkers" and other "creatures" said to exist in underground incubatoriums at such places as Area 51. This was interesting because I had just that day been shown some photos of an area approximately 60 mi. WNW of Area 51 where there exists a large Star of David-like design (Fig. 1) in the Earth. Approximately 15 mi. N of the star design is a triangle design (Fig. 2) which contains concentric circles.

Compare these images with the "magic circle and triangle" (Fig. 3) from page 70 of a book called The Goetia edited by S.L. MacGregor Mathers. The Goetia is the first part of a 17th century Ms. titled The Lesser Key of Solomon the King and it deals with the summoning of "demons". The idea was that a magician stood inside the circle and summoned the demons inside the triangle where they were bound and could not escape. Two of these 72 demons, or "Jinn" as they are sometimes called, are pictured here (Figs.5 & 6). Now, I've never seen a "trans-genic" anything, but these certainly look like they could fit the bill!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
I wouldn't be calling a Demon...I'd be calling a new Preacher...

...your one is an idiot for suggesting you do that...

...Demons are not things to play with or triffle with, they aren't little toys to pull out of the closet and then nicely put away when you're done...they aren't puppets on a string (well, not YOUR string anyway)...

...and they aren't that difficult to bump into...when the situation arises you'll be more concerned with how to make them disappear rather than appear...

I agree with the poster, and I've been studying demonic activity for 20 years! I don't understand why a pastor would tell anyone to call up a demon. It's very dangerous, and it might be difficult to get rid of the demon. Sometimes it takes people years to get ok, after experimenting with occult activity, etc! Please don't ever call up a demon!

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

Wow... Why is a Angel doing with 20 years at demonic activity? If you do not want everybody to know, you could send me a U2U. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
does anyone know how to start of small? i want to try this but some of u say to start small and gain experience but i not sure how to do that.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

when i was about 8 years old ...i was shaken awake by my bed. i was afraid to put my foot over the side ...it was as if it was being lifted at one end and shaken violently..i closed my eyes and threw the covers over my head. it lasted for about a minute. there was no erthquake and no practical joker ... i never told anyone. years later my sister told me that the same bed in the same bedroom of that house had shaken her awake in the middle of the night also...there was sexual abuse alcohoics andmurder/suicide in our family. iam 60 now and remember it clearly.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
Why would you need to turn off the lights?

I mean, seriously. Are demons afraid of incandescent light or something?

I`m thinking that your preacher is trying to put you in a position where you`ll scare the crap out of yourself by glancing into shadows.

Try it in front of an open window in broad daylight. Just say "Hey, all you demons! Fancy a chat?" and see what happens.

If they`re not going to show up for that, they probably won`t bother with the candle nonsense either.

It's true that demon activity would be more likely in candlelight than electric light; they don't like bright lighting, I'm no expert by any means but I know a few stories from others.

The OP should forget the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Firstly, I wouldn't waste my time with pseudo-stupid websites that tell you the 'official' way of calling anti-entities, same goes for books.

Look deep into yourself and ask the untouched and frightening parts "do I want to see what you are?".

You know what your enemy is, the enemy deep inside.

If you call upon it without understanding that it is a part of you, you may destroy your life as you know it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
what you should be thinking of is do you really want them to hurt you cause they will they aren't the friendliest of spirits you know you should never even be thinking about summoning them cause then you will have to think how do i rid myself of this, and how am i gonna survive this. think about what your asking for before you ask for direction this isn't a game.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by danjel]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
um spirits are demons.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
demons as most would believe, are not apart of my worldview. however, they are representative of a primal, destructive (not negative) force.

no one should ever takes this lightly and "play" with the ancient forces just to determine if they are "real."

if your worldview makes them tangible enough that you have to ask, then they can do you serious mental, emotional, and sometimes physical injury. if opened, it's very hard to close the link once one is made between these forces and the person "playing."

i am someone who would know, so please, do not take this road unless you fully understand the ramifications and are ok with it.

this is serious business.

cheers,
AA

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I spoke with a demon once I think, my ex-girlfriend was possessed for about 6 hours one night after we were out partying. Seriously. Compulsions, disorientation, crying then speaking in tongues. Pointing her finger at me while clearly yelling another language, maybe hebrew. Not sure, I had never heard anything like it. The weird thing is that she hadn't had much to drink or smoke. We were just in the park with a couple of friends about midnight and she started talking to herself and then collapsed. We thought we were going to have to call an ambulance because she acted like she couldn't breath, grabbing at her throat, slapping her hands on her chest and the ground. Then she all of a sudden was ok, could stand up but she didn't know who she was, any of us, or where she was at. Then she would go in and out of it, from crying telling me to stop the thing that was getting at her to speaking tongues in a deep voice, pointing at me, and sometimes snickering at me when I was frightened.
The next day she had no recollection of any of it. We went to the catholic church and spoke with the Father there, because she is catholic but nothing happened when he blessed her.
The crazy thing is about two weeks later she was partying with the same freinds and I wasn't there, but she started doing the same thing. When they asked her if she had ever been "here" before, she replied "Yes, in the park." So the guy that was in the car took his cross neckless off and placed it in her hand, which she grasped white knuckled and looked him straight in the eyes and said, "You're burning me!"
Again she had no recolection of it the next day.
I don't know what it was that I saw in her eyes that night, if it was a demon or maybe just a crazy girl's bad side coming out, but I know that I never, ever want to see it again. For a long time afterwards I felt like there was always something behind me, or looking at me in the mirror or window and sometimes still do.
Before any of this I was never much of a believer in any kind of that stuff, biblical angels, demons, or any kind of religion. I still don't know what to think or that anyone can be right about anything like that. But I did go out and buy a bible directly after that. I mean who can judge the oldest book in the world without reading it, right?

Anyways, I don't know why anyone would EVER try to get one of those conjured up on purpose! I hope that I will never come across that thing again, can't remember what it said it's name was, but any of them are a bad thing to be around I am sure of that. Forget that preacher.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Your preacher must be demonically influenced to even suggest you beckon or call on demons. I'm not telling you to do this, but I would think about straying far away from that church and really get to know Jesus for yourself, don't be lead by anyone but you...

I can tell you from my own experience, you really don't want to find out if demons are real. The many sleepless nights and disturbances Is something I don't wish on anyone.

The Feeling of fingers on you while you sleep, having the end of your bed lifted in the air, awaking from nightmares only to see darker than dark figures in your room vanish in thin air, is not something you really want to see or experience.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Sure, tell your demon I said it was scurred little hairy # nugget of a parasite that it can come # with me if it wants to actually have some fun. I'm sure you wouldn't try to antagonize it yourself, but i've particularly put it out there just begging for some "demon" to teach me my lesson, just so I can have something to believe in..... and nothing ever comes to me, which for a nighttime-forest walker you'd think something might # with me, but nu.

I've played with a ouiji board alone enough times, pretty much done allt he metaphorical "bloody marry in the pitch black bathroom" in any way I can find. Which either leaves me wondering if there scared of me. Which to tell the truth all the general energy manipulation studying i've done, humans shouldn't necessarily always be on the loosing end of any kind of fight. I'm just waiting for a poltergeist to throw some # around my room just to remove a few kind of "doubts" in my head. To tell the truth.... it would be a blessing for me to see something in my room just levitate, fly across the room and smash....... cause the moment I see that happen a little switch in my head would pop over and I'd likely become something quite dangerous. Sadly I cannot logically feel 100% about anything that i've not seen/experienced for it self, thus I do not have the faith required. Used to be the street lights only fluttered on and off at night when i'd go near them, which I didn't think much of, until recently when it started happening during the day.

I really feel bad for those who are actually experiencing real occurrences of the paranormal, but at the same time you gotta wonder if people like me can be so blatantly offensive towards those forces, and go completely unscathed despite putting themselves directly in the worst circumstances. I'm not even all that religious, I take pride in how easily I can poke holes in there logic and incredibility. I always figured that it would make me an easy target for the "demons" but then again..... I don't spend my entire life asking a god to fix the problems in the world and in my life..... I've always been one with the "I can do whatever I put my mind to" mindset

As for all these personal experiences I keep reading about; girlfriend acting like a spaz after partying,gee did any drinking happen at party? I've never been one to forget what happens on the nights that I drink heavily, but i know plenty of other drinkers that do, and usually they are the "attention whore" types who of course do not want to admit acting like a childish twat when they were under the influence. And as for going to the career "psychic"..... Idk..... the scientist in me just really wants to poke at all the different possibilities of fraud that go on..... to doubt that people are capable of being able to pull of the stunts, and actually lie to straight to your face about stuff your actually having problems with..... is just asanine and naive.

I really love the paranormal and anything close to it..... but there is now way I will let myself get pulled in based on what others have seen...... because I know my perception is never at its best, and because i've seen some creepy # that turned out to be nothing...... # happens

I remember when my mom told me about her "experiences" with the ouiji board, plenty of them were scary detailed stories..... of course later down the road I got her to admit that she just made that # up. Pretty much I act like a twat just like that one dude from that fake movie paranormal activity; if something random happened... I'd call it out tell it to confront me.... and nothing will ever happen, thus why I don't have to live scared like so many people with "experiences" have to..... the monster under the bed will always be there if you never look, it won't be till you look that you'll get any rest. People who prey on others generally tend to prey on those who cower and don't resist.

My life has been to enriched for me to even think that demons would # with me indirectly by just trying to # my life. Sure occasionally we have to fix the car that I rape with my pizza delivery job..... but last time I checked I've managed to become surrounded by a great crowd of diverse yet similiar friends, sickness barely does more than make my throat sore and my nose stuffy. I've even been lucky enough to have gone through life without a broken bone despite all the sports/general stupid little kid # that I did. I could go on and on how life has managed to give me what I need, as I watch the rest of the world #ting itself in self-destruction and mayhem (wars, floods, earthquakes, murder and rape of the innocent), but I think I've made my point.

So for all of those who keep having to put up with malevolent forces, send em my way, whenever you see/hear something follow it up with "why are you bothering me, why don't go bug that one kid that doubts and insults your existence". I used to be a nightwalker of a lot of placed normally considered quite eerie.....either i'm being protected, I'm eminating a force of my own, or we are trully alone (physical beings anyways). XD i'm not even in my oppinion worth protection by any "higher" beings, with all the things i've done and the rules i've broken.

Im kind of jealous that you guys are able to see something to give you faith in another plane of existence..... that something you should be great-full of. Any who I'm good on speaking on my experiences and feelings on the topic. If anyone can give me a sure-fire way that can help me have an actual experience, I would be eternally great-full and would be more than happy to try and compensate such a nice gesture by sharing any deep revelations I would be certain to experience, or even a free gift via my leather crafting.

Sweet dreams and may your research help you find whatever you may be looking for.
edit on 8-4-2011 by BoyOfOceanus because: Decided to add more to it?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
Has anyone ever experimented, and called up a demon? I am courious because my preacher was talking about demons, and he said if i am questioning their exestince, i should turn off all the lights in my house, shut the curtains, light a candle and start calling a demon or two up to meet me, and to show a sign. He said it will make me change my mind. I am not sure if i would want to try this, but it sounds freaky! Has anyone ever tried this with any real results? I know you can call up spirits, but i wonder about an actual demon.

Your preacher must me monumentally incompetent, or an agent of evil.
Report him to his superiors.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

Dark forces should be respected.

My thoughts exactly, there are just some things that you shouldn't mess with, and I think a Demon would probably be on the top of that list.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5

Originally posted by Griff

Dark forces should be respected.

My thoughts exactly, there are just some things that you shouldn't mess with, and I think a Demon would probably be on the top of that list.

Everything to an extent deserves respect, forces and other. Its to bad people spend more time being afraid of other forces as opposed to developing their own.... demons.... lol Like I said before, i've done practically all the metaphorical "bloody mary/ouji board by yourself" kinds of things, to the point that I could not see a genuinely egotistical malevolent creature not wanting to just play with me if not just for a second to laugh at me as I fall on my ass...... sadly that day has not come yet. That and all the places i've ventured through alone on my own.... Idk.... i have to say it again though..... feel happy that you've seen enough to be able to have faith in that there is another plane out there..... the scientist in me won't let me until i've experienced my own events..... how lovely a poltergeist would be at this stage in my life..... would set me free to do what only a few others I've known can do when you have absolute faith in possibility and in yourself.

Its getting to the point that I'm starting to think that if there are demons, maybe I'm something to be afraid of to them, or I have something always around me that just keeps them away. Most of my psi experience was energy manipulation and shielding so maybe I was successful a few years back with a few of my experiments and managed to a continuous barrier going........

Pretty much this would be my scenario for if I were to be visited by a spirit/demon wanting to cause me problems, I'd probably spend the day not doing much more than meditation and music and build up for the night, if I felt the demon doesn't realize what I'm doing I'll straight out say it whenever they give a sign that they are around; I'm just gonna meditate with good tunes and pool up the energies until they start acting malevolent again...... moment something goes down a few feet from me I'll know they are close enough to feel whatever I can throw at em and just...... blast my barrier full circle around me so regardless off where they go.... they'll get either consumed or sent flying. I've always been one who takes pleasure and pride in showing off the feats I can accomplish, that and having had quite the temper growing up.... now adays it only trully flares when I'm actually being wronged as opposed to me just getting upset over stupid #. I think people seriously doubt human capabilities far to much for their own good...... Demon comes to My home, and tries to play with me...... I'll more than enjoy being enlightened to their existence due to the fact I know it will strengthen my faith in my own abilities..... so any demon can come a knockin..... they just better be ready to turn and flee once I awaken.

I have no problem respecting other entities, but only when they are clear and real to me, otherwise it is a waste of respect and time thinking about their personally unproven existence.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Omg O.O you guys won't believe what happened the other night.......

me and my friends were just chilling like usual and after watching a really cool movie, we deciced to go get some beer..... so we did, I got me a nice six pack of some local brew "ballast point" and got my mate some large drinks of his choosing. Roomied got himself a six pack like me and we headed back home. Once returned me and my mate played some modwarfare2 together while the roommate played some great music. Mmmm those cookies my mates mum made were so bomb, specially alongside that strong drink I'd chosen, really soaked up a bit of the drink when I was noticing I'd did the "spin check". Pretty much spent the night till like 4 am hanging out with the peeps here and another one who came by..... watching that movie "hobo with a shotgun" and playing teh game together. Awesome.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i actually would recommend so, you always hear that demons are violent and maybe when theyre not its deception but would that deception not prove they dont have to be violent if they dont want to???? one thing i have found is that demons are angered by senses of controlling them so if contacting never use circles it makes it more unsafe with circles in contacting than without, and dont speak in tongues they dont like that either they find it mockery of them or rudeness this is about as much as i know another things is its preferrable for an offering but all you need to do is call a demons name for them to come, i will not post in a thread but if you have some private message thing i will give you the names of those i know of which are not violent

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

i would recommend against it but if you must do not try using metal it dosnt work no demons showed up

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join