It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voronez Russia september 1989

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I cant see anything at ATS about this. This was well covered in news about landing into public park. It was about couple tall aliens with 3 red glowing eyes and mechanical device which digged holes into ground. One alien shot into human witness which dissaper and reapeer couple of minutes later.

Voronez

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
interesting story, the fact that so many people seems to have observed the ufos and even the aliens at least gives some credence to the story, although it may just be an attempt to make the town more popular, although i doubt that.

also because the Soviet government didn't attempt to cover it up is strange, you would have thought they would have covered anything remotely alien up.

shame about the video quality though, the video and sound were minutes out of sync.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
heres another video

Voronez 2

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3...
Voronez Russia september 1989 : I cant see anything at ATS about this. "

Hi B3,

The location of the relevant incident is usually spelt as "Voronezh". Using that spelling, a search of the ATS archives will find a few references to the incident.

Also, there is a fair amount of material on various websites, including on the one below:
www.ufoevidence.org...

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 29-8-2007 by IsaacKoi]

join