It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS'ers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

thanks for the bad news. they fly right over my house and i live by the shore. so now i have to look for ships or missiles. Some get me gun please. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yesterday in Sydney a very low and very loud military plane swooped the city. i heard it, my mate saw it.

interesting coincidence but maybe not valid as we DO have APEC here next week. potentially realted to that. On the APEC front there have also been a LOT of helicopters circling the sky of late, at least four in the last 2 days, but once again, I'd say APEC related

[edit on 29-8-2007 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry everyone for my brief absence from this post. I have not abandoned it, in fact I have been going through everything and figuring out what info fits into what point on the outline I drew up. I will be putting this info together and writing a first draft of sorts. I hope to have this by tomorrow.

Thanks again for everyone's contributions.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Take your time mate - better it gets done right than fast

Does encouragment still count as a one liner?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Last night my neighbor was working in his garden. It may be nothing, but I noticed the same neigbor working in his garden a few weeks before 9/11. Man this is spooky. Certainly not a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Please pardon me if this has already been posted, because I haven't read all of the posts. Most anyway.

Union: Mexican Trucks Begin Crossing Border Saturday

source

Oh, this is just what we need. What in the hell! I'm sorry, but this does not compute. Here we go, they said we would be hit on the West Coast. Here is an easy way to do it, and blame someone else.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by djjohnson
Last night my neighbor was working in his garden. It may be nothing, but I noticed the same neigbor working in his garden a few weeks before 9/11. Man this is spooky. Certainly not a coincidence.

Oh oh. Is he now or has he ever been an Israeli driving a white van?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Don't know if you guys keep track on this but here is the web address anyways. www.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

do you think this type of joke is being used to inoculate people against the ability to see relevant patterns?
do you think mockery is a valid form of debate?

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

do you think this type of joke is being used to inoculate people against the ability to see relevant patterns?
do you think mockery is a valid form of debate?

I think this is an internet message board. That's what I think. If you are so afraid of a little levity I would seriously suggest that you seek help.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Count me in as the Australian branch.

Anything sus going on down here, I'll be right onto it.

Count me in as a part of the AU branch.

That said, there was an complelety unmarked white 747 sitting on the tarmac at Adelaide airport yesterday. Was only there for a few hours before departing.

THe thing that struck me as strange was:

1. Adelaide Airport does not service any International 747 filghts, and,
2. It was completley white apart from tail registration which I couldn't make out.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by AussieNutter]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think posting jokes on some of these threads is totally valid in terms of debating. Its meant to point out just how much some of you have become such midless drones to the dark side that you think everything is a conspiracy. Some of the threads on this board are interesting and thought provoking. But then there are threads like these. The correct response is a good joke in response to a joke most of you don't even realize you started.

Get a clue some of you. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Every month there is at least one prediction something is going to happen. Last time was August 18. Not Sept 11. Next is before Sept 21. As Sept moves on I expect to start seeing November predictions. At some point something is going to happen and people on here are going to be beside themselves pissing in there pants saying 'we knew the truth' 'we knew the truth'. Pathetic does not even come close to describing some of you.

Its good to see this thread is finally dying. And you suckas ain't going to do your march to the capital that you were all hyped about a few days ago.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by djjohnson]

[edit on 31-8-2007 by djjohnson]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I think posting jokes on some of these threads is totally valid in terms of debating. Its meant to point out just how much some of you have become such midless drones to the dark side that you think everything is a conspiracy. Some of the threads on this board are interesting and thought provoking. But then there are threads like these. The correct response is a good joke in response to a joke most of you don't even realize you started.

Pathetic does not even come close to describing some of you.

Its good to see this thread is finally dying. And you suckas ain't going to do your march to the capital that you were all hyped about a few days ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am on the high road and the view is spectacular. My mind is not focused on the fact that everything is a conspiracy. I actually think and can rationally decide what is purely delusional from that which is possible.

Anything is possible - very few things are probable

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Some of the threads on this board are interesting and thought provoking. But then there are threads like these. The correct response is a good joke in response to a joke most of you don't even realize you started.

Pathetic does not even come close to describing some of you.

Thank you SO much for your contribution, djjohnson! Thank you for your insightfully well thought out masterpiece of a post. Oh, but wait, I am sorry. Brainiacs like you often miss sarcasm so let me spell it out for you.

You contribute nothing to this post and I am willing to wager that you contribute very little to society or world around you. You feed like a parasite off of other's hope and good will. You skim over a thread, deem yourself superior and then dismiss everything you have read. How BRAVE and how PRODUCTIVE!

It is you my friend that need to get the clue.

What a waste of time and space you create when you post for the sake of posting. When you sit back and criticize without offering any sort of solution then YOU become the problem. While that concept may go right over your head, it is something you could benefit to learn from.

Plain and simple - if you don't like the thread then don't visit it and post in it! If you think this is all ridiculous, then why are you even wasting your time?

This thread was not meant to be a "march on Washington". this thread was designed to focus all of our thoughts that surround the current climate of fear we live in and try and make some sense of it. If there IS some danger, then we should act accordingly. If there is not, then at least, hopefully, we have all gained some prospective.

If you had actually READ the thread you would know that I am working on drafting all of this together. But you didn't. Instead you criticized things you didn't even read and then drew your own conclusions.

I know it may be a wild concept for you, but exercises like this help to build something positive. It may be something, it may be nothing. But it does SOMETHING to get people thinking, which is far more than I can say about your little hissy fits.

Get a life.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I occasionally read this crap as a good comic relief. And funny it is. I believe Elvis was behind 9/11. With the logic you people use, nobody can possibly prove that I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Get A Clue!

Get a clue some of you.

I invite you to do the same.

Start here.

If your purpose is merely to insult members and post self-serving, egotistical diatribes about how superior you are, I'll be happy to ban you immediately.

If, on the other hand, you're interested in discussing topics in an atmosphere of mutual respect, I invite you to stay and learn why you owe this community an apology.

And with that, I ask that we stay on topic and avoid further unnecessary digressions.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think this is an internet message board. That's what I think. If you are so afraid of a little levity I would seriously suggest that you seek help.

"levity" based on mockery is just mean. it is only funny to people who share your superiority complex.

suggesting a debate opponent is insane is another example.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

"levity" based on mockery is just mean. it is only funny to people who share your superiority complex.

suggesting a debate opponent is insane is another example.

Honestly, it wasn't intended to mock anyone. I think you need to have a sense of humor in this world and you don't seem to have one at least in this case.

I suppose your comment about me having a superiority complex provides some insight into why you have taken an innocuous remark so personally. Just for the record, I don't feel superior to those who don't think as I do. I'm not sure what lead you to feel that way but it isn't true.

As a once full blown member of the Kennedy Assasination crowd, I understand and appreciate the importance of those who refuse to accept the "Official," explanation of such events. I also know that some will tend to begin seeing conspiracies everywhere. That is what I was gently poking fun at. No offense was intended.

I have enjoyed my brief time on the board and hope to continue to be part of it for a long time. I have respect for anyone who feel current events are so important that they seek out information beyond what is handed to them.

Again, I did not mean to offend anyone and I am sorry if I did.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

fair enough.
sorry, if i was heavy handed in my defense of decorum.

incidentally, JFK was killed by the same cabal that orchestrated 911. the skull and bones/thule/CIA/bush/"nazis" etc., ie. the same school of black magicians that have ruled the world since forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join