It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 27th - Another crazy prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The planetary alignment might be enough to mess with the earth's electro-magnetic field. Also, it's interesting that the entire eclipse will be visible to the entire ring of fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
yeah, well, i am the first to welcom catastrophic predictions, but its the 27th here for an hour and a half and nothing happened.

again....

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider2007
yeah, well, i am the first to welcom catastrophic predictions, but its the 27th here for an hour and a half and nothing happened.

again....

Pffft, well everyone knows that Doom is on US time, not you crazy Aussies!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verhasst
I have these visions of what it would be like to survive a major disaster, such as a super volcano, meteor strike or a sudden climate change. The idea of surviving the event and the aftermath almost has a romantic appeal to it. I would think in reality it would suck though.

My 14 year old son and I dream of meteor showers and hiding from them as them fall. Mine differs from his because my dream ends when I look up out a window and see the biggest one coming straight down one me. I recall seeing hundreds of them streaking down to earth with long firey tails. They hit the earth and are the size of basketballs. People are running, dodging and screaming as they fall. Very vivid dream.

kix

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A major event would be more than half a million deaths, any less than than that and the tsunami of 2005 would be worse...at least in recent history.

The problem is that there are always danger present in the world, the san andreas fault, the cumbre vieja volcano, Hawaii big island, the Cocos plate, a meteor, a solar flare....

If tomorrow there is a big event...so what?

the real question is..ARE YOU READY?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I hope nothing major happens tomorrow. I hate to be away from the kids when predictions and celestrial events correspond. I think I can face anything nature can dole out as long as the ones I love are by my side. peace

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well it's 2:10 AM 8/27 for me, all is well, I am just looking forward to seeing the creepy red eyes and the eclispe. Other than that, I think it will be a normal week. But if something were to happen this week, please let it be enough to get me out of paying rent on Friday, I could certainly use the extra cash.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I've heard of Blavatsky before.. Not high up on my list of reliable prescients, though.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well, here it is, the 27th, 7:19AM ET and nothing seems off kilter (sp) so i will go to work as usual, i am bringing extra medications that i need JUST IN CASE

I guess today and tomorrow are critical, huh?

Tomorrow i'll be home alone.
But with my friends at ATS. That way i can drive some people crazy, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join