It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is being watched?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i've had spiritual "powers" for about 4 years now, and I feel like i'm being watched by someone, not something. the reason i think i'm being "monitered" is because i can distinguish between the physical and the spiritual. i'm just looking for the truth here, not lies or suspicion. who else is being watched? i sense that there are more of you in my position.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
While I dont think that I am being watched at the moment. I am curious as to who your being watched by. Do you sense if they have good or bad intentions? Also, What do you think that they are exactly?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

i have no idea as to what is watching, but it's with me all the time, and i don't think the intention's are good. i feel fear when i it's near.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm being watched by astral projectors who are evil and dark. You can tell they are watching by the dreams they induce about things only you should know about.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
presuming its not your conscious, that is kind of scary. But maybe it stays near you because its likes you being afraid. If it wanted to torment someone, that would probably be a good way of doing it. I only feel people are watching me is if I'm in the dark by myself. So I always sleep with all the lights on in my place, from my sleeping room to the hallways to the all the other rooms. Another thing is when I'm outside is the dark or if I'm near the woods, it make me feel like someone is watching me, in a scary tppe of way.

But overall I generally dont feel like anyone or thing is watching me all the time. My fear of somewatching me is when i'm in the dark by myself. And I dont really have any 'spiritual powers' either.

So do you think that the thing watching you is alive or dead?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

i don't know, the "powers" were sort of forced upon me somehow, and then it all started to happen. i don't really have time to explain the whole story, maybe i'll tell you later. but i do sense that you really want to help people. that's good. and according to Christianity, helpfulness is a spiritual power. everybody has the possession of an inexplicable good quality. and i don't know if it's alive or dead, though, it feels like it's both, which is pretty much impossible. someone, or even something, can't be both alive and dead. unless you have some explanation that i don't know of.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is my first post on this site.I just found this place a hour ago.

kismet -fate brought me here.
no kidding I googled the words Lady kismet
I was thinking up a new username to use on a new forum. any forum. I
have been forum surfing all day. Anyway, as I gooled Lady kismet,I felt
like I was beeing watched. I feel that way often. And with in minutes I stumbeled on this post. so I quickly joined.

I am not crazy, at least I hope not...... YES I do feel like I'm being watched. But not from inside my house. outside looking in my windows. I have never SEEN anything,just a weird feeling. I have lived in my house for 10 years.It's an older house,built in the 50's.no know death taken place within,but several around it.car wrecks,motorcycle wrecks,a suicide,death by natural causes,civil war history,and most likely Native American Indans.
Nothing has happened to make me scared,just an eerie feeling. I have always been uncomfortable in the dark. Feel like I am being watched. I have nightlights on throughout the house. and leave lights on in dark places. But I love to have my windows open on nice nights.

ok, now I must find LadyKismet on here somewhere.does anyone know her?

[edit on 22-8-2007 by LyssaLisa]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyboy

i know wat u mean this i bronson

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
the past few days when ever i'm on the computer it feels like i'm being watched i have a window behind me and to the left of me it's freaky when ever it happens i just get off and watch t.v. or something

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the part of you that fears, is the part that needs transition. this will overcome.

somehow, this is a learning stage to gain more awareness and control.

the watching thing seems overpowering but is there to comfort you while you go through your fear.

things will unfold as usual.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I know something is observing me.

December 25, 2006 at 8am I look up at my ceiling and see a foot-long smog-like "thing" crawl on my ceiling towards me and disappear.

March 12, 2007 at 11pm I look at my stairway and see a translucent "thing" that to me looks most similar to a boiling pot of water hovering on the stairs that then slowly fades away.

I have no idea what this stuff is, but I know I'm being watched. IMO it's extraterrestrial in origin, but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Could you tell me how I can begin to transition this fear ?
Do you think the watchers know,I am aware they are watching me ?
It is not a comfort for me.

Thanks,Lisa

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I feel the same way you do. The dark freaks me out. I avoid all dark places. I have been this way all of my life. I don't feel as if I am being watched all the time though.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm being watched by a good hand. I've been saved many of times. I came close to death several times, in WAR and in the streets. Just watch your back that's all....don't be too obvious, but it's better to be careful now than running as fast as you can when it's too late.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi there Bobbyboy,

Every single one of us are being watched -- 24/7, every moment of the day and night. I'm sure you've heard the saying "Even when we are alone, we're never alone." -- its very much true.

Whatever is doing the 'watching' is not the question. 'Why' is not even the question. But ask yourself, would you feel more comfortable if you knew that when you were alone -- that you were completely.. ALONE? I don't think anyone of us would enjoy the feeling of truly being left alone. It would feel similar to abandonment, isolation, lack of worth or value, etc. In other words, it would feel worse than the feeling you get when you realize you are being watched as well.

Most of all people will, at one time or another, feel like they are being watched when they are physically alone. In truth, energy is swirling around us in all moments. The ones who feel watched are the more sensitive ones who are able to pick up on this.

You shouldn't be afraid in the least. Think of it as a friend or protection, even if you are terrified because you can't see your 'watcher'. You still haven't been harmed by them, and will not be.

The only harm that will come out of this for you, is the harm you give to yourself by allowing fear to overwhelm you and your life.

Embrace the feeling, accept it -- and continue living your life.

The sooner you accept it, the sooner your fear will vanish...

-Mea

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Although your reply was not addressed to me,It certainly gave me something to ponder.
I have never been in fear of my watcher(s). Just creeped out about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LyssaLisa
Although your reply was not addressed to me,It certainly gave me something to ponder.
I have never been in fear of my watcher(s). Just creeped out about it.

Hi Lyssa!

I'm glad to see you pondering what I said -- that's what its all about. Not listening to what I say, or anyone else for that matter, but allowing yourself the opportunity to ponder, explore and consider all angles in life. Use your own mind to expand yourself...

By the way; Welcome to ATS!

-Mea

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
someone needs to get an emf gauge ( electro magnetic feild) because there could be a fixture creating such i high emf and it makes you feel like you are being watched

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Lux Mea

Thank You for the welcome.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
TextTextText Purple
I was reading these posts and planning on answering when i got to the end when i see that Veritas Lux Mea said it all already....
I couldn't have said it as good as she did though.....
About the scared of the dark part -
i always was too, until a few years ago , I was blessed to have my child saved by an angel
-and one of the things he taught me before he had to leave was

"whenever you find yourself afraid in the dark,
and evil is sneaking in all around you
just remind yourself that all you have to do is (at this point , he sparked up a match looked around,smiled)
spark up a light , and you will see nothing wrong
nothing to fear, nothing changed at all
it was just them trying to pull the wool over your eyes,
and make you believe that you were lost
He never loses anyone...........and
He is never lost, He is inside us all".

The spark he was referring to in real life (that he used the match to represent)
was the light of God inside our hearts , which is our strongest defense
against all dark
for there is nothing stronger .

so while i still do sometimes get freaked out and scared when i can't
see whats coming , or whatever,
most of the time all i need to do is say out loud
something to remind myself (and, them, i guess)
Who I have guarding me,
sometimes even just a song helps
try it sometime, hopefully it can work for you as well
God bless
renee

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join