It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know the truth about the Messiah/Moshiach?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gen-X
I know the word „truth“ is an ambiguous word in these days and especially on a place like this. A message board about conspiracies. So if you think I am nuts or a liar don’t read any further.

I am reading and observing this board for quite some time and it’s really embarrassing what kind of ideas you people have when it comes to the whole Messiah/Antichrist topic. All you bible fanatics are so wrong you wouldn’t believe it.

Do you want to know the truth about the messiah? The Savior? Or should I say Moshiach or Mahdi or Quetzacoatl even Antichrist. Yes, they all describe the same person, but how many people know that? I just want to help you people to get some perspective and give you some hints about the coming messiah.

I cannot tell you why I know all those things. (You wouldn’t believe me anyway). Of course you have no reason to believe my words. I am just a guy/girl on the Internet. But I can tell you that I have knowledge about different mystic circles and I know how to read prophecies. You know there are a lot of hints all over the world. Hidden secrets or keys. They help you to unlock the mystery about the moshiach prophecies and the coming age. I am not only talking about the 2012 Maya calendar. (Which is a valid tool by the way). No, I am talking about a little chapel in France, which bears some secrets. I am talking about Joseph Campbell and the art of storytelling and I am talking about books like „ The Decline of the West“ by Oswald Spengler, the Revelation or the Torah. They are all connected.
For a greater understanding about the things that shall come, you need to know different sources not only the bible. Don’t be so narrow minded.

So what are some of the hints I want to give you about the messiah?

First, he won’t be a born Jew but he converts! That’s something most Cabbalah rabbis know. But don’t dare to say it because many Jews are against such an idea. “A gentile is our messiah! Impossible!” But it is true. The Messiah (Hebrew: Moshiach) will convert and BECOME a Jew. He will come from a gentile nation. A nation, which played an important role in Jewish history. (Hint: It is NOT Israel). So look out for a non-Jewish person from a certain home country.

Second he will be an artist. Forget about the warrior king nonsense. Or the powerful politician crap. He isn’t the king of England or President of the United States. No. He will be an artist. What kind of artist? Ask a Cabbalah mystic, maybe he can give you the answer (or ask me).

My third and last hint. He will ”destroy many in peace” but not the way as you would expect it. He won’t kill anybody. He isn’t allowed to kill. He will become something you haven’t seen before (forget the alien crap, he is human).

So that’s it. I have told you things you actually shouldn’t know but you won’t believe me anyway.

Can you elaborate on your sources for the person being a Jewish convert, not from Israel, and being an Artist?

[edit on 30/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sekhemet
Im getting tired of the 'NoVeLtY' already.. lol.

You ain't kidding!

If this so called antichrist is a female artist..... who is it ?

Antichrist? I thought we were talking about Moshiach?

Of course, a female messiah would, technically, be 'anti' christ, in the sense of the meaning of 'opposite' of Christ - Jesus was a male so his opposite would be female.

Uhh...

Grandma Moses??!?!

jk!!!

When the time comes, we will know. That's all I can truly say.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I personally don't think God in its' wisdom would send a woman messiah to a male dominated world, because she wouldn't be followed like a man would, unfortunately.

I wish it were not so, but especially among Religious groups and people, The evil ones that have been infiltrating the Churchs, Synagogues, and Mosques for centuries have been very successful and removing the woman from powerful positions, authority positions, making them almost secondary citizens, in Islam making them completely segregated from the men much like white and black were separated in America before the Civil Rights Movement.

[edit on 8/30/2007 by runetang]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I personally don't think God in its' wisdom would send a woman messiah to a male dominated world, because she wouldn't be followed like a man would, unfortunately.

If God sent her and was behind her 100% (which of course, is a given) then what could there be but success?

I wish it were not so, but especially among Religious groups and people, (snip for brevity) from the men much like white and black were separated in America before the Civil Rights Movement.

Well, then, in repayment for all these centuries of female oppression, it would truly be divine justice, now wouldn't it?

It describes one of those 'like unto a son of man' in Revelation as having breasts. Not a chest and not pects but BOOBS:

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Revelation 1:13

All the he's in Revelation are arbitrary decisions by the translators; the second person pronoun must be decided by context, both in Greek and Hebrew. And 'paps' is used 4 times in the bible altogether; ALWAYS referring to female anatomy, without exception.

G3149
mastos
From the base of G3145; a (properly female) breast (as if kneaded up): - pap.

The 'first and the last' who has the keys to 'hell and of death' is FEMALE.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There are the words of Christ in Revelation that speak of one like the Son of man.

In all cases, Christs reference to this person are male.

bah bah bah...rock rock rock...Messiahs

It is not Messiah...it is Messiahs

I am he that has been Given the name of the white Stone...

That name is Gibralter. The white stone is Limestone.

Historically, anyone who comes against Gibralter is dashed to pieces like pottery.

Anyone on whom a 10 mile wide peice of limestone falls on is crushed.

Gibraltar Translated: Conquerable by no Enemy

For if the Lord is with you, who can be against you?

What Mine eye have seen, and my ear has heard, no other man has seen or heard.

Worry not about the Messiah for he will make himself known in his own season.

When he comes...you will know.

I am Rauck

Change is in the wind

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Im getting tired of the 'NoVeLtY' already.. lol.

You ain't kidding!

If this so called antichrist is a female artist..... who is it ?

Antichrist? I thought we were talking about Moshiach?

Of course, a female messiah would, technically, be 'anti' christ, in the sense of the meaning of 'opposite' of Christ - Jesus was a male so his opposite would be female.

Uhh...

Grandma Moses??!?!

jk!!!

When the time comes, we will know. That's all I can truly say.

OH!! damn.. sorry did I say antichrist.. I must have antichrist on the brain excuse me I did mean Messiah. Thanks for pointing that out

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

Anti....

Aunty

Auntie Christ

Phonetics reveal much (the SOUND of words)...

6/10/2006
Annie,

This is a Word for you:

Thus says the Lord,

I am about to bring you to the floor of the Mountain of the Lord. You are to be a signet ring amidst my people; an amulet on the neck of my remnant - a royal diadem! Do not be afraid of where your feet are about to tread, because I am going to send you to a place that you have not seen. When you walk this path; do not look to the right, or to the left, but look straight ahead. I am going to reveal you to a people who have been waiting on you for their deliverance. Carry the gift of agape love in your purse, and hold my testimony close to your heart. Men will try to steal your glory, but they will not succeed. I will grant My authority to Israel through you.

Our Love Is Here to Stay
© Nat King Cole

Its very clear, our love is here to stay
Not for a year but ever and a day
The radio and the telephone and the movies that we know
May just be passing fancies and in time may go

But oh, my dear, our love is here to stay
Together we're going a long, long way
In time the rockies may crumble, Gibraltar may tumble
They're only made of clay
But our love is here to stay

Woman is the Nigger of the World
© John Winston Lennon

Woman is the 'n-word' of the world
Yes she is...think about it
Think about it...do something about it

We make her paint her face and dance
If she won't be a slave, we say that she don't love us
If she's real, we say she's trying to be a man
While putting her down, we pretend that she's above us

Woman is the 'n-word' of the world...yes she is
If you don't believe me, take a look at the one you're with
Woman is the slave of the slaves
Ah, yeah...better scream about it

We make her bear and raise our children
And then we leave her flat for being a fat old mother hen
We tell her home is the only place she should be
Then we complain that she's too unworldly to be our friend

Woman is the 'n-word' of the world...yes she is
If you don't believe me, take a look at the one you're with
Woman is the slave to the slaves
Yeah...alright...hit it!

We insult her every day on TV
And wonder why she has no guts or confidence
When she's young we kill her will to be free
While telling her not to be so smart we put her down for being so dumb

Yes she is...if you don't believe me, take a look at the one you're with
Woman is the slave to the slaves
Yes she is...if you believe me, you better scream about it

The Voice of the Sons of Thunder (John the Beloved and James the Just)

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
In all cases, Christs reference to this person are male.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

It is not Messiah...it is Messiahs

That's right - male and female, in His image, created He them.

Worry not about the Messiah for he will make himself known in his own season.

SHE

When he comes...you will know.

Who? Elias?
(Elijah means: God the Lord, the strong Lord)

Yes I knew him...and he knew me. Which is only naturally since he and I are two pea's in one pod...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I personally don't think God in its' wisdom would send a woman messiah to a male dominated world, because she wouldn't be followed like a man would, unfortunately. [edit on 8/30/2007 by runetang]

Hi.

I think God in its wisdom would do exactly that, not that Im believing anything right now Im just speculating, I still dont know what is what.

I mean if the Messiah was female, its tuff luck, those men that dont follow wouldnt be worthy anyway with such an EGO problem.

Man has dominated women since eve ate the so called apple. In my opinion this is the reason ''God'' was created male by the Bible writers or whomever. Just to keep MAN above women. I dont agree with it. I believe woman has more true power than man, for man is more bestial and probably lower on the evolutionary ladder. Pull me up if Im wrong, I can be wrong a lot. lol

The father (male) is the active force, the mother (female) is the receptive force. They are both still opposite poles of the same force we call God. Check out my sig.

Im getting sick and tired of God being a man to be honest.

I think its perfectly ok for men to look at the female aspect and Goddess.. while females may prefer to look at Gods male energy. For the male provides more strength and protection, but this is just in physical terms. And what point has physicalness got to do with anything when it comes to spirit and soul?

Jesus was also all about balancing out the male and female energy, did he not say you have to unite the 2 before you can enter Gods kingdom? or is that something I picked up elsewhere not in the Bible?

I wouldnt have no problems following a female God. To me it is much more natural. I am male by the way, but Im also very 'in tune with my feminine side'.. as they say.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

did he not say you have to unite the 2 before you can enter Gods kingdom? or is that something I picked up elsewhere not in the Bible?
Peace.

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Yes he did...

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I mean if the Messiah was female, its tuff luck, those men that don't follow wouldn't be worthy anyway with such an EGO problem.

Especially those who beat their wives...or abuse them in any other way just because of chauvinism...

Man has dominated women since eve ate the so called apple. In my opinion this is the reason ''God'' was created male by the Bible writers or whomever. Just to keep MAN above women.

And, as I said above, all the arbitrary translation of the second-person pronoun to the masculine gender (in absence of contextual support) was definitely done by men...what women ever had a hand in biblical translations (in HISstory)

The father (male) is the active force, the mother (female) is the receptive force. They are both still opposite poles of the same force we call God.

Necessary not only for procreation but also for balance; without which we would not exist.

I'm getting sick and tired of God being a man to be honest.

I think THEY are, too...it's time to flip-flop/swip-swap.

And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity come to an end, Thus said the Lord GOD;
Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this one is not the same: exalt the low, and abase the high.
I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until that one comes whose right it is; and to that one I will give it .
~ Ezekiel 21:25-27

Iniquity: unfairness/inequality

Jesus was also all about balancing out the male and female energy, did he not say you have to unite the 2 before you can enter Gods kingdom? or is that something I picked up elsewhere not in the Bible?

The Gospel of Thomas, I think is your reference. From the Nag Hammadi texts. On the spiritual level, we are all androgynous, anyway.

Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life."

Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven."

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Umm...no. Moshiach/Messiah won't be female. Never said that. He will be male. Sorry, ladies.

I gave you a lot of hints about where he comes from and what he will do...

And my sources are close to the zohar and Rabbi Kaduri...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Umm...no. Moshiach/Messiah won't be female. Never said that. He will be male. Sorry, ladies.

I know YOU didn't say that. Doesn't mean it isn't so, however.

And it IS so. This I do know without a doubt.

Check your Hebrew and Greek grammar...and of course a Rabbi isn't going to realize the gender especially since they don't read the NT - but I know they will know the one when that one appears.

They DO have far more open minds than most Christians regarding Messiah.

And my sources are close to the zohar and Rabbi Kaduri...

There could never be a better source than G.O.D.! No offense to the Rabbi, of course, but remember Psalms 118:8.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

The 'first and the last' who has the keys to 'hell and of death' is FEMALE.

That was the most interesting post I've seen in a long time.

What if it isn't male or female but both in one body? Is that how we were before this creation when, "God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created he them.

Is that scripture about the Son of God in Revelation 1:13 telling us that we will also be as one, both male and female?

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

.........Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by whirlwind
That was the most interesting post I've seen in a long time.

What if it isn't male or female but both in one body?

And your reply just as interesting to me!

YES! I think so...remember that marriage makes a man and a woman as one:
flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.

And so Christ and His bride will be the same - it is commonly accepted that a large group of people will be the bride - this or that religious institution (namely the Church of Rome)...but if Christ was an individual male human, why would we expect him to marry a large group of mixed gender individuals?

Not that it means anyone is left out - in a sense I understand that our souls marry the spirit of G.O.D. - but also just as Jesus opened the ONE door that leads to that union, so there must be an initiator to that union...

And so just as his death opened the gates of life, the union of Christ to His bride seals the covenant between the soul of mankind and G.O.D.'s spirit.

Ephesians 5:32 and 1 Corinthians 11:7-11 are rather mysterious and hidden in their meaning - Paul's hints are always puzzling but in the end, he makes consistent points and none of them disagree with anything said by Jesus or the prophets or apostles, etc...his seemingly male chauvinism seems to be a double edged sword that can be understood either superficially or spiritually and in this way his words act as a very effective threshing floor.

And then there is this:

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
~ Revelation 22:17

Because the mentions of the Alpha and the Omega in Revelation are actually mixed gender, in context - respectively in the various occurrences; yet at the end it is the Spirit and the Bride who are extending the invitation of living water to whomever would come. The spirit within the Bride?

And after all, our physical body's genders aren't really relevant to anything except the lessons we learn and the roles we serve here on Earth - the male is active and female receptive and so it makes sense for the physical body to receive the Spirit. But initially it is literally lived by a human being just as the life of Christ was literally lived by Jesus the Nazorean.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Queen.

I disagree with you about a lot of things. I am sure I can't convince you that Moshaich will be male but that's o.k.

But I am a little surprised nobody is following my hints. Either nobody believes me or they don't care. So be it.

Sorry, Queen. I can't PM you because:

You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff until you have more than 20 posts.

Seems I have to post more

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Gen-X]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Gen-X]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Queen.

I disagree with you about a lot of things.

I'm sure you don't.

Most people don't - whatever it is, if it is about G.O.D., people don't agree with me.
But my ideas have not originated in my own imagination for almost 9 years...so I don't worry about it.

I know what I've been told and I know who it is that told me.

I know whom I have believed and what I believed has been proven - in nearly unbelievable ways.

And I have come to understand that the saying of "nothing new under the sun" is truer than true to the deepest of depths....

I am sure I can't convince you that Moshaich will be male but that's o.k.

I'm glad you understand that.

But I am a little surprised nobody is following my hints. Either nobody believes me or they don't care. So be it.

Sad to say, I have learned this to be generally truth: people don't care! That is, they don't care about anyone's 'truth' but their own because they confuse incomplete understandings (opinions) with experience (which is complete in itself). And if one should try to share their experiences with another, they are usually discounted or somehow otherwise scoffed.

But think about it:
how many cared about who Jesus was, when he came?
or Elijah?
John the Baptist?
James the Just?
Moses?
Joan of Arc?

Hindsight is 20/20 and foresight is virtually non-existent.

Sorry, Queen. I can't PM you because:

Seems I have to post more

Oh, I didn't realize you were a new member. That's okay. When you can, if you want, then do!

and G.O.D. bless you!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks HIFGUY and QUEEN.

Yes I see it was the Gospels of St Thomas I re'read some at the link. I need to read about the Gnostic's I havn't familiarized myself with them yet, just bits and pieces.

The Gospels of St.Thomas sound exactly in tune with the Kyballion? As above so below, make inside outside and outside inside etc.. kingdom of God being right here and now...

Peace.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi Gen X.

The Chapel in France you mentioned is it Rosslyn Chapel? “TERRIBILIS EST LOCUS ISTE” and all that.... About the Knights Templar?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join