It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My day so far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just walk in the door from doing errands and 5 seconds later Zack SCREAMS. "MOM MY TOOTH IS BROKEN." I put the bags down and go look at him. Sure enough its broken. It's the tooth right next to the frontteeth. He's crying and can barely talk, (insert rolling eyes here as he is my drama kid). Apparently Benji threw a metal toy car at him. Picture me like the Hulk, getting angrier by the second.
Here's the pic our friend took by camera phone, as I'm on the phone talking to the dentist and our friend is talking to Hubby. Hubby wants to see the tooth, not like he can do much he's at work 50 miles away. In the picture its the tooth on YOUR left, next to the front tooth.

2 hours after dentist visit, here's the new tooth

The tooth broke clean across in a straight line, which is a good thing the dentist said. No root damage was done and she had to redo the tip of the tooth. Thank goodness for insurance, this puppy was only $19.90.

As for Benji, we'll see if he makes it to his 6th birthday.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Didn't mom warn you about days like this? I totally here you Vckums.Never had that exact experience, but my kids loved to fight and throw toys at each other(I swear just to push my buttons).The end result of someone getting hurt by a toy,resulted in the toy being taken away permanently if it was intentional and for a week if it was accidental.I never really was one for buying my kids too many toys as I feel it a waste of time and money, so they learned quickly to be appreciative of what they had or lose it.
Lucky you son's tooth could be fixed so easily and that it wasn't expensive. Hope he's not a hockey player!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thanks AD!

No hockey players here LOL I'm hoping for football hehehe.

The toy was taken as well as all the other metal cars. They are locked in my shed right now until I feel they can go back in the house and he's learned his lesson.

Bedtimes soon and then I can maybe unwind and get some sanity back

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sweet.Sanity that is.I see you are in Cali,Bedtime was hours ago here.Will be for me soon too.Good night!

PS Football can be even scarier

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe, I've seen some hockey players who look torn up LOL

Today they are speaking to one another. Hopefully it lasts and there won't be any fights today.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Modern dentistry is amazing, no doubt. Anyone can have that Hollywood smile these days, as long as they can afford it.

Teeth have become like boobs, what you grew up to have is irrelevant; If you've got the money you can have a perfect set.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ehh don't want the kids to be "hollywood" but I'd like his tooth fixed should it need it. Not sure what you're trying to get at.

top topics

join