It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Every time i watch the video it looks more and more real. I just watched the video again for like the 100th time and man i don't know how some think the palm trees are fake. That demo from vue6 doesn't mean anything it means you can create realistic environments with a program. That doesn't mean every realistic environment is computer generated.

Did you actually watch the demo from vue6? Did you see the EXACT SAME FOOTAGE including the exact same palm tree shapes, the exact same sun, that we see in the Dominican UFO film?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Looks fake to me, but then how do we really know what a real UFO would look like up close? unless you know for sure its a fake, I dont think we can really say for sure!

Wig

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If you're not going to read the entire thread (understandable) at least read the final page to see what is going on.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Check this Youtube movie. Also shows the palm tree incident ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Outstanding work guys!!

Once again the guys at ATS pull out all the stops to confirm this hoax, again prooving that this site is THE best ufology site in the universe

Give yourselves a pat on the back, again you have done this forum communty proud.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh so because this is a ufology site we cannot research if a video is fake or not?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
flyduck??? have you even read this post??

I think youll find this has been researched and confirmed as a hoax..

Please read before you reply.

JCM

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good job on spotting the identical palm trees! Nice CGI work!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
ok i have some questions
if this is a fake wich is still unproven but likley, so why has it been done ?, the haiti ufo has become huge on the net in the last couple of days, so who stands to benefit from it as a hoax ?, a government agency of some type ?, maybe a group of debunkers ?, cause if its an add for some product then why is there no links to any product ?. & it seems to me that who ever made it or filmed it, has spent maybe a lot of money & or a lot of time on it. so why ???. is this some thing to do with disclosure project ?. the people who are saying see i told you its a fake, well why ??. the people that are saying its a fake are not saying any more than the trees look the same & its maybe made in vue 6, ok but the question that remains is who & why ???. if i had made it ide be pretty happy with the quality, but ide want some thing in some way for the effort.
so even if its fake or not, im no closer to understanding the intent behind this haiti ufo

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I will throw my thoughts into the mix here..

It doesnt feel right to me.. Just me personally out of all the dreams Ive had about crafts flying in the sky like that I get a negtive feeling. I wouldnt be out under one of those crafts. Infact if I saw something like that I would be running to find a way to get out of site of those things.

I wouldnt want to be in a populated area when this happens.. I just have this feeling in my gut when we do see something in the sky like that for real, they wont be here ready to talk.. They will be here to put a hurting on our population. For all we know they could be controled by other men somewhere else. I just dont trust it, and gives me a very bad feeling.

All the dreams Ive had, I see them in the sky and have a feeling of dread!
Tons of them in the sky.. That video was really like alot of my dreams.
Is that video real or not.. Hmmmm I can say for sure, I dont like to be soild on saying one way or another, I find myself flip flopping to much to say one way for sure..
As one day I say no way.. Then other days Im like yeah totally!!

Master flip flopper over here...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of why ATS is the place to go when in doubt...

Seeking the Truth wins out over hoaxes and darkness.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think this video is real, because about 15 years ago I witnessed a very similar UFO here in Spain, maybe it's fake and it's a coincidence that I saw the same kind of UFO.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here I go flip flopping agin.. Has anyone heard of a program called VUE 6?
vue6 software could do something like that pretty easy..
I will go ahead and call this a hoax, and will try to stick with that until I can get something that leans me to this being true..
Just the VUE6 software is very good these days and could pull that off easy.
Besides the trees and the sound it makes going over is fake..

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Its a TOTAL fake, folks!!

If the palm tree story doesnt fit, you must acquit

[edit on by TallDutch]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by TallDutch]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is probably nothing, but here goes.

I was going to post a "give credit where credit is due" response because I believe it was blindfreddy07 who first brought the Vue6 mention to this discussion waaay back on page 35. ( middle of page ) I had acknowledged him further down on the page. I thought it was a somewhat vague post to begin with.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by blindfreddy07
Is this prog gonna sell like hot cakes or what!!!

VUE 6

download-e-onsoftware.com...

Then I noticed his sign on date. Yesterday 8-11-07. Then I noticed that was his only post...ever. Even if I flip-flop into believing this was in fact done with this software......
WAS THIS A HINT?

I don't mean to accuse a fellow ATS'er, but now with the herd leaning towards the use of this software....Hmmmmmmm.

ADDED IN EDIT>> About the name Blind Freddy
Kinda funny as it relates to eluding the obvious.

“..Sir Frederick William Pottinger, (was) officer in charge of the Lachlan district during the reign of the bushranger Ben Hall. The convict’s success in eluding capture scored Pottinger the nickname “Blind Freddy” among his peers and journalists of the day.”

regards....kk

[edit on 12-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It seems that if this type of software is capable of creating a clip of this quality and it available to everyone then there is no longer a need to debate any more videos. Until we masses of people all seeing something this close i see no need for myself to follow these threads any more....as much fun as it is. I always hated that some people would accept nothing less than a landing and contact as proof but now that this technology is possible to all I am slowly moving to the "I need contact to believe" camp.

Ziltoid.....

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Disregarding the fact that the CGi that program produces is NOWHERE near the quality in the Haiti vid, it requires many many hours to render even one frame, let alone the 30frames per second, 20 second clip we have. Again for arguments sake, supposing this is cgi, what the hell is it for as it certainly wasnt done by some guy on his laptop one evening...
I'm slightly disgusted that this has been officially labelled as a hoax also when nothing of the sort has been proven.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
It seems that if this type of software is capable of creating a clip of this quality and it available to everyone then there is no longer a need to debate any more videos. Until we masses of people all seeing something this close i see no need for myself to follow these threads any more....as much fun as it is. I always hated that some people would accept nothing less than a landing and contact as proof but now that this technology is possible to all I am slowly moving to the "I need contact to believe" camp.

Ziltoid.....

Do you really think that even then, contact will be believable though? So what? We next see a video on youtube that shows one of these craft landing on a rio beach with thousands of people standing around it, aliens getting out of the craft and shaking hands with some sunbather... Are we going to believe that, or will we think that the thousands of people are part of the cast along with the cgi landing inserted back at the studio? Where does it all end?

So then we will have to wait until the government shows us their "official" news video release of an alien ship landing on the whitehouse lawn and shaking hands with the president, followed by a press announcement and question period with both the president and the aliens. Of course the questions being asked would have to be asked by people that ats members trust (another can of worms there isnt it), not those white house news reporters. It would have to be reporters like Springer, or Norio, or perhaps JRitzman (Sorry John, couldn't include you here as too many at ats suspect you for one darn thing or another), or maybe Simon himself, otherwise can we truly believe that the news footage we are seeing is real?
Would we then be forced to believe, or will we continue to find loopholes to keep ourselves in denial that the inevitable is ultimately true...

Whatever I guess, either way, the ride along the way to the end is fun and adventurous, so let the good times roll...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
pjslug has NAILED it IMHO.

This very well could be a "viral" for the software company, created by the software company. If it is it's brilliant. Look at the attention they have gained in a few short days.

When you watch the demo reel for the Vue6 software, the "eco system" footage in particular, you will immediately recognize it is the exact same footage as the "ufo video" only there is no ufo.

This tells me that someone took the eco system demo and added the ufos. You can see the demo on youtube by searching for "Vue6".

Springer...

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It is soooo cool when folks come together and figure things out... best idea wins. We all win; another victory for critical thinking skills applied in the denial of ignorance! Absolutely love it!

Cheers and cheers and cheers!

Vic

[edit on 12-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join