It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

??Any Latinos/Latinas on BTS ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I hate when people say things like this. It's ridiculous...it'd be like me going any white people on here? I'm so proud to be white

It'd be ok, as long as you don't put up the Nazi flag.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
dimelo loco, hahahah i am 100% dominican.
i had a friend in the south once she asked me what part of mexico that was it was too funny.lol no worries im not one of does crazy dominicans you might see on tv.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
does half latina count, my dadda is full blooded mex' i know, i don't look it, i look like my momma.

ok i'll put my pics, so ..latina or no?

[edit on 6-8-2007 by darkheartrising]
sure i say it counts..
and may i add you are beautiful.
let me know if im over the line here.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I agree with speakeroftuth, i think you could pass for Hispanic.

You are very attractive looking. I like the pic with your hoody, did you just smell something bad?

lol! no i didn't smell something bad...i was making motorcycle sounds...nevermind

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I hate when people say things like this. It's ridiculous...it'd be like me going any white people on here? I'm so proud to be white
I'd like to thank all of my amigos on BTS for helpin' me out on what mnmcandiez had said on his post. If ya have a problem with this thread why bother to post on this thread, I'm not some mean person or a Hitler-type who wants to start some rebellion with my fellow latinos. If you're pissed off that Link always saves the day and keeps Zelda go rant about it elsewhere. Start an anti-latino thread to spread your words of hate or racisim.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[edit on 7-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

[edit on 7-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]
Que paso SpeakerofTruth ?? I'd like to thank ya for postin' and hope ya have a great day 'cause I'm havin' a good time out here in BK.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I finnaly gotten a good pic of myself when I was on the subway to go to the Metropolitan Museum a month ago, hope I dont look ugly 'cause I might remove the image( I removed the girl in the pic so she won't be recognized by someone from my way in BK)

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

lol! no i didn't smell something bad...i was making motorcycle sounds...nevermind

Aw, that's cute, I used to do that with toy cars as a child.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Aw, that's cute, I used to do that with toy cars as a child.
Pretty good comment ya posted thehumbleone , why ya changed your Bruce Lee avatar man 'cause that (bleep) was hot !! Anyway see ya later man 'cause I'm drawin' some more stuff for my other thread as I'm postin'.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
why ya changed your Bruce Lee avatar man 'cause that (bleep) was hot !! Anyway see ya later man 'cause I'm drawin' some more stuff for my other thread as I'm postin'.

So you like that avatar huh?

I was thinking about putting it back, and now that you mentioned it I will.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
So you like that avatar huh?

I was thinking about putting it back, and now that you mentioned it I will.
If there was some sort of god-like figure in martial arts I figure it'll have to be Bruce Lee, that guy did push-ups with only one finger(if I did that my finger would bend back
). In my opinion no action star (jackie chan,jet li) could take his place as numero uno, thanks for listenin' to my sugestion of puttin' back your old avatar.

[edit on 7-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I finnaly gotten a good pic of myself when I was on the subway to go to the Metropolitan Museum a month ago, hope I dont look ugly 'cause I might remove the image( I removed the girl in the pic so she won't be recognized by someone from my way in BK)

aww..steve-o..you took your prom date on the subway....cute...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thanks for sayin' that (you're makin' me blush alittle), why don't you wanna be my amigo, am I too ugly to be your buddy ??

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thanks for sayin' that (you're makin' me blush alittle), why don't you wanna be my amigo, am I too ugly to be your buddy ??
I'd like to thank darkheartrising for choosin' me to be her amigo in this world of conspiracies and denial.Hope ya post some more stuff on my thread, see ya later "latina queen of ATS/BTS" , just kiddin' with ya.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This thread didn't live up to what I intended it to be 'cause there seems to be only a small amount of latinos here on BTS. I'm not tryin' to start some sort of cult where we plan to rule the world, all I wanted was to know who's who whether your a latino or a latina and what ever else ya wanted to talk about.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Another latino that is a member is a kid by the name of bigsmoke, who's one of the youngest members in ATS history, which I won't reveal his name 'cause I have to be a good uncle to him. He's a ufo nut as well but he mostly talks about video games, so ya won't find him on ATS alote , only on BTS. He has'nt been postin' that much 'cause he's been too busy playin' video games or playin' in the park. Hope all ya guys have a great day 'cause I'm havin' a BBQ in my yard, (sorry I couldn't save any food for ya guys)

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
seriously, props on the tacos!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ps: and the chimichangas!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I completely forgot about Guacamole and fajitas....

man, and some salsa!

I am now dying of hunger, painfully.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join