It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Domestic Terror Network...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Below are older maps, current and up to date versions are available to those keeping tabs on such things. I present this, so that people will see and under stand that there are groups, within the US borders. Many of these groups have been here since before 9/11.

The gov is and has been tracking them, since the 80s.

There's another post on ATS, with similar maps. Some of you ATSers may have already read that thread, and recall what I'm talking about.
The cells listed on the map, are those that are known about. Either via informant, or mole.

Terrorism is such an issue with the government that they are even "expanding" the CTC, whether you believe in more attacks or not, they do.

This is an update on the new intelligence/security complex at Liberty Crossing, McLean, Virginia. The first unit to move there was the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), but it was noted at the time by an intelligence official that the site had room for growth. Such growth is underway, with one large building scheduled for completion in early 2008 and one or two slightly smaller but still large ones proposed. Total floor space will be at least 850,000 square feet and may grow to as much as 1,500,000 square feet. National Counterterrorism Center Expands

Aviv mentions eight possible targets, sure there are, take your pick. It could be any of these locations;

[edit to replace below map, and immediate follow on link]

Info tracker, Interactive Nuclear map

[edit to adjust information]

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here are some more images, of gathered information, displaying what they, the government has an eye on. It may not seems like much, but this is the public information, stuff they want us to know.

9/11 network

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looks like, if there is going to be an attack, a couple cities near me may be obvious targets, namely Lousiville and Indianapolis.

I was surprised to see so many nuclear reactors in IL. Also, it's surprising that there were no suspected Al Qaeda cells in Iran before 2001.

Good Dig!

[edit on 31-7-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ha!! I'm sorry, but all of this is laughable. Are all those "Al Qaeda" cells CIA offices? I mean really, it is admitted that the CIA funded and trained "Al Qaeda". Those maps are nothing more than a psyop against the American people to think that Muslim extremists are out to get them when it is so CLEARLY their own Military Industrial Government that wants to see them killed.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just one thing to say-
If they can map them, they can arrest them.
Any attacks from these people will be the fault of the officials that haven't locked them up yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Just one thing to say-
If they can map them, they can arrest them.
Any attacks from these people will be the fault of the officials that haven't locked them up yet.

Lock them up for what? They haven't done anything. Just because they are labeled something by the government hardly makes them criminals.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is the most hilarious post of 2007, your map is just the biggest joke ever. So they know how they are called they know where they are and still... lol.
Do you honestly believe this crap?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Maybe you guys should go out and try to join one of these groups. Maybe then you can laugh when you've exhausted your resources and your efforts have turned up nothing. But, until you hit the streets, I wouldn't doubt that there's at least some organization, terrorist or not, there.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Whats the deal, we spend all this time and money trying to rid the middle east of Al qaeda but knowingly let them organize in the US. HA

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker420
Ha!! I'm sorry, but all of this is laughable. Are all those "Al Qaeda" cells CIA offices? I mean really, it is admitted that the CIA funded and trained "Al Qaeda". Those maps are nothing more than a psyop against the American people to think that Muslim extremists are out to get them when it is so CLEARLY their own Military Industrial Government that wants to see them killed.

Sir I think you need to relax a bit.

While it is evident our government does not have good intentions, Jihadist networks do exist! It is impossible to deny, maybe you should actually talk to someone from the region.

The conspiracies are real, and the CIA did fund Al Queda (and create it) but that doesn't mean the elements (and networks) of radical islam don"t exist.

They do exist, and they are most certainly here.

Deny ignorance my friend.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mjmurphy53711]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Name one, just one, time when radical islamists attacked America. No one can, every attack blamed on them has eventually turned out to be the US government itself, I mean the first attack in '93 was funded, planned, and executed by the FBI and a middle eastern man they hired, who got dissuaded with his handlers, and actually recorded the FBI chief he reported to telling him that the bomb they were using was real, and he was to deliver it as planned, they actually admit this, this whole war on terror was supposed to have started back then, but the van with the bomb was placed too far from the central columns, and the building didn't fall, thus the patriot act couldn't be passed. It sure passed after 911 though.

Americans need to wake up and stop obsessing over celebrities, tv shows and getting rich and take a good hard look at the people at the helm of their nation. Because none of it is going to make one bit of difference when the international bankers finally achieve their long sought goals of total control.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
This is the most hilarious post of 2007, your map is just the biggest joke ever. So they know how they are called they know where they are and still... lol.
Do you honestly believe this crap?

Agreed. It's laughable. If the government was so concerned with ridding Al Qaeda from the Earth, having the best intelligence in the world they could do just that. The only reason they are in the U.S., IF they are in the U.S., is because the government wants them here to conduct attacks on it's own people. It will backfire in their face however, if the people find out that Al Qaeda was inside the county and they start attacking our people. The government will say, "Give us more money to fight Al Qaeda" and the people will say "I think not. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..... It's civil war time, buddy government."

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So clarify yourself please: Do you honestly claim that radical people associated with islam do not wish, plan, aspire, and attempt to attack the US?

What the government tells us about the threats is likely exaggerated if not false....and the same goes with your line of thinking that there is no threat.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker420
Name one, just one, time when radical islamists attacked America.

Americans need to wake up and stop obsessing over celebrities, tv shows and getting rich and take a good hard look at the people at the helm of their nation.

I don't totally disagree with you on some of your points, but to believe there are no radical Islamists that would like to strike within the U.S. is foolish. While I don't believe the official story of what transpired on 9/11, I do believe, just as in '93, the WTCs were struck by terrorist. Whether the U.S. was behind it is another story all together. But the most likely scenario, the one we're all lead to believe - and one that I do believe, is that planes were hi-jacked by terrorist and those plans were crashed into the WTCs. Granted, those terrorist may have be persuaded by several different factions into carrying out such plans, but they still were willing to die for their cause and did, indeed, complete a strike. You can talk all you like about remote control planes and holograms, but I can buy into a conspiracy, just not one thats science fiction.

I would love to see all Americans put down their television remotes and take a good long look at our society and the rest of the world for just one day. God forbid, even discuss world and political issues. Nothing would make me happier because I know they'd be faced with some bitter truths for once in their lives.

Terrorist are out there. Maybe not to the extent that the government would like us to believe; would like us to live in fear; would like us to give up all our given rights to be protected against ... but they are out there and they'd like nothing more than to kill some infidels and be martyred. American or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To be clear, I do indeed believe there is a threat, and that threat are the lunatics that attend the Bohemian Grove every year and sacrifice human effigies to a giant stone owl named Moloch. This is true about the grove, 100% documented and admitted. They are mad with power handed down to them from generations of power mad people, and you, your family, friends, everyone you've ever known, means nothing to them, diddly squat.

In regards to the Islamic threat, yes I do think that there are some muslims who would like nothing better than to see Americans killed. But answer this: If China illegally invaded the USA today, killed half the people you ever knew, blew up three quarters of every building around you and started bloodshed in the streets outside where you live, wouldn't you want to go and kill as many chinese as you could? How do you think the people in Afganistan and Iraq feel, and even in neighboring countries about the illegal wars? Of course there are muslims who want to kill Americans, just look at what the Military Industrial Government of the USA has done in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think something like this may be more appropriate. (Note: I made this, did not pull it from anywhere nor is it based on any "known" data. Made to make a point.)

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If this Disinformation was true the Gov't elite forces would have them licking feces off the floor before they could shout out "Haahalalalalala" This has to be a hugh crock of pig poo, do you really think they would show locations of nuclear missles? thats like the old trick, dont go there, there's nothing there. but instead they are saying go there check out this. Man the Gov't know better than to give the info to the bad guys.....

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
If this Disinformation was true the Gov't elite forces would have them licking feces off the floor before they could shout out "Haahalalalalala" This has to be a hugh crock of pig poo, do you really think they would show locations of nuclear missles? thats like the old trick, dont go there, there's nothing there. but instead they are saying go there check out this. Man the Gov't know better than to give the info to the bad guys.....

not trying to disagree with you, but that map points out nuclear reactors, not nuclear missles.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Looks like, if there is going to be an attack, a couple cities near me may be obvious targets, namely Lousiville and Indianapolis.

I was surprised to see so many nuclear reactors in IL. Also, it's surprising that there were no suspected Al Qaeda cells in Iran before 2001.

Good Dig!

[edit on 31-7-2007 by tyranny22]

Actually, Iran were enemies with Iran, often battling to keep them OUT of Iran and in afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
So if these dots are all terrorist networks, why aren't they infiltrated by home security and shut down? That's the only way to get rid of them.

Or they could start locking up all the muslims, then anyone who resembles a 'muslim', then anyone who disagrees with American policies, then anyone they want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join