It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies What Would You Do???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok I know conventional zombies aren't real, but for the sake of starting the thread I'd like to know what you would do if somehow it happened... Scientists made a virus or they just rose from their graves and started eating flesh? I'm a big fan of romero movies and all that and I have my own scenario of what to do it if were to happen, but I'd like to know what you would do if you were stuck in that scenario... You can start from them popping up in your neighborhood or hearing it on the news and preparing for it, just whatever you want to throw out there works I'd like to see where this goes have fun.....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh boy, I don't know. Could I just walk like one and try to blend in?

Not many options really.. lock the doors, barricade yourself inside your home, get ready to defend yourself.

Now I hate to steer your topic away from your original question, but there are reported cases of people coming back from the dead by voodoo and such.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What an awful thread. If you KNOW zombies aren't real, keep it to BTS.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
After watching all of Romero's movies and the remake of dawn of the dead (2004) I have been compleatly paranoid of a zombie attack for a long time.
I have my own plan of survival BUT IM NOT GOING TO SHARE IT HA HA HA!

Im Just Joking!

One very basic tip is to stay away from heavily populated areas like large town's and cities.
If your interested in this sort of thing go to this webiste ww2.zombieinitiative.org...
It's quite...enlightening.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
uber don't post if you're not going along with the topic, and there's more proof in zombies then there is of ET's so please don't act like you have the answers... and about the voodoo i think that what you're getting at is a certain poison from a fish they use will have an effect to which a doctor sometimes diagnoses them dead and it can last for 12 hrs or more... Interesting stuff btw since uber wanted to go all tech on me supposed like I've mentioned above a virus like RAGE from 28 days later which isn't as far off as people think....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
and OZ nice link they have that thought down to a T hahaha...isn't there also a handbook for a zombie survival guide?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes, actually:

en.wikipedia.org...

It was a very entertaining read. I, on the other hand, would just go Resident Evil on everything. Although, I might need to find some herbs sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would screw around with those zombies and stuff. Like I would go to the hospital and have them put alot of metal plates in my head. Then when those sneaky zombies tried to take a bite of my brains, they would break their zombie teeth. I bet those zombies would be so surprised!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'd go join up as a member of AARG and hope that my membership keeps me safe.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
What an awful thread. If you KNOW zombies aren't real, keep it to BTS.

Isnt this BTS? I believe the author of the thread posted in the correct place. Get a sense of humor before you implode.

I need to buy that book! Thanks for sharing the link. Hubby's roomate put on a movie the other day, about zombies. They were after brains. I was laughing so hard. Not scarey in the least. Metal plates hmmmmm might be a good choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
Isnt this BTS? I believe the author of the thread posted in the correct place. Get a sense of humor before you implode.

I just moved it here from ATS.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for these great links I'm thinking i might join a few of these haha....The metal plates would be a good idea for the brain eating zombies but for the ones that just eat flesh i think I'd have to wear one of those suits the police wear when they train their dogs...Ha nobody has thought of that!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i'd follow the zombie survival guide to the letter.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by vckums

I just moved it here from ATS.

My bad, I appologize!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Those movies always give me nightmares. I hate zombies more than any other horror monster....

To answer the question.... I'd go somewhere barely populated, like my parent's cabin. Barricade the the door, and arm my self with whatever i can find..... oh and pray hard. In that scenario, if they don't find a cure for it, everyone is doomed, so it's only a matter of time...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
get to somewhere high.. presumably my roof.

grab a shotgun.. a case of beer.. some good music and a lawn chair..

i think i would i have to much fun

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
yeah you'd run out of food eventually though, you'd have to have a van with a sun roof you can jump in to take a ride to the store for more beer and food tho lol.... I don't think it'd be smart getting smashed with a hundred zombies swarming around your roof just waiting for you to slip up haha..

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
hm. i'm thinking something like take the yacht to sea with supplies.
once supplies run out, fish! and boil water.
because afterall i dont believe zombies swim.
plus i'll take the death by shark before the death by zombie, anyday.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
because afterall i dont believe zombies swim.

Good Point! I dont think I've seen a movie aobut swimming zombies yet

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Zombies don't have to swim, they are dead, they can walk underwater. See the movie "Pirates of the Carribiean (1)" and "Land of the dead" .... whhahahaaaa.... funny and scary at the same time...hheheheee.

I think the best way to deal with zombies is to get them to destroy themselves. Lure them into a narrow passage full of sharp metal wires designed to cut off limbs (sharp high tension wires), put some live bait at the end of the passage or it may not work. Bait: YOU (if you want to) Harharharhar.....

Watch as they cut theimselves to pieces trying to get to the prey, pushing each other into the wire trap, which slops towards a ditch.

Make sure that it is a pit deep enough to hold an army of zombie parts, set fire to the pit when it is half full, and let the zombie horde continue to destroy themselves. repeat process

They do all the dirty work themselves, just make sure you have plenty of supplies to last, or until you meet a smart zombie, if there is such a thing hahahaaaaa...... :w:

Also make sure you stop the dumb non-zombie humans from entering the trap when they come by to visit you... hehehehee.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join