It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do aborted fetuses REALLY go?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

*** WARNING: Not for the squeemish or extremely sensitive. ***

We've heard all the stories of doctors eating fetuses, "vampires" or cannibals buying them, abortion clinics chopping them up in a garbage disposals, aliens using them for hybrid births, even people selling them marinated in Prego sauce.

But....where do they REALLY go?

I witnessed an abortion in the very room it took place some time ago. Tongs were inserted and broke the fetus' neck (which was clearly visible on the monitor). It was then removed swiftly through a suction device and ended up inside of a metal, box-shaped container. And I imagine other fetuses were also inside of this container, as it was the size of a large deep freezer such as one you would use to store food in your garage or basement.

There was definitely liquid inside of the container, and the fetus appeared to still be alive - even after the neck was broken. Possibly, the nerves in the body caused further movement, but it was quite disturbing to see regardless.

Does anyone know where the fetuses are really taken after they are put into the large containers? Are they shipped to labs for Stem Cell research, are they sold, or are they simply buried in a mass fetus grave?

I have to admit, I hate thinking about what I witnessed that day -- but I'd rather know the truth than continue hearing so many lies.

How are they honestly disposed of?

Someone must know...

-Mea

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
They are incinerated,

Quite simple really

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ya beat me to it. I was going to say I assume they're incinerated or donated for stem cell research.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
illinoisreview.typepad.com...

"The Next Magazine, a weekly publication from Hong Kong, reported that infant corpses and fetuses have become the newest supplements for health and beauty in China. Not only is the placenta considered a beauty remedy, but also aborted fetuses are much sought after delicacies. In Guangdong, gourmet body parts are in high demand and can even be purchased through hospitals...."

It could be with some clinics. Which I think is disgusting!
Man if I can break the neck of every one of those cannibals
I would!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Wow. I really don't want to know! I thought they were aborted long before they had a neck to break and not physically manually killed? I thought after the foetus was removed it quickly died from lack of oxygen and nutrients from the umbillical supply? This thread is too much. Wow again.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The babies are sold for parts. Wake up. During the Clinton administration, when there was a debate on a partial birth abortion ban, wholesale price lists for body parts was used at the hearings. Sold to universities and cosmetic companies. Of course prez clinton vetoed the ban. A baby has fingers and toes at 6 weeks! How do you think they are killed? Horrible.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
A saline abortion is used in the early stages, so that the baby is burned alive. A D & C procedure is mid term where the baby is pulled apart piece by piece. And the famous partial-birth abortion is done by breaching the baby and delivering it, except for the head. Then inserting scissors into the back of the skull and scrambling the brain, the brain is sucked out and the skull is crushed. Disposal of the unsold bodies could could be very cumbersome to a doctor whos incinerator wasn't working like in some poor clinics. Babies have been found in dumpsters. Beside dumpsters , where dogs where eating them. and left in 5 gallon buckets. At doctors homes, for instance. Untold numbers of doctors have been fined for illegal storage and disposal of bodies.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
A saline abortion is used in the early stages, so that the baby is burned alive. A D & C procedure is mid term where the baby is pulled apart piece by piece. And the famous partial-birth abortion is done by breaching the baby and delivering it, except for the head. Then inserting scissors into the back of the skull and scrambling the brain, the brain is sucked out and the skull is crushed.

Hi GeneralT,

Thank you for responding. So when the fetuses are sucked into the container whole (not in pieces - just with the neck broken by a tong-like instrument), what sort of abortion would that be? What do you think happens to fetuses in that situation?

-Mea

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Honestly, I have never heard of that. Maybe there are no exact guidelines on how such a thing has to be done and that would be useful for "keeping the baby fresh" for sale. If doctors who swore the Hippocratic oath can do these things and they went to heaven unrepentant, then it wouldn't be heaven. Child molesters are in the same category.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If you had watched south park you would have seen that they are used for their stem cells and Chistopher Reeves snaps the head of and drinks the fluid out of the fetus to overcome his disabilities.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Please stay 'on topic'.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If I am correct there is a lot of collagen in the tissue that ends up in cosmetics, hand creams etc.

Then there is the placenta that ends up in shampoos, look on the shelves for placenta plus shampoo. Many of them have it in the formula.

I will stick to using my "placenta free" brand thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
Maybe there are no exact guidelines on how such a thing has to be done and that would be useful for "keeping the baby fresh" for sale.

GeneralT,

That's really disgusting to think about, but you are probably right. Even the best of them (the most expensive) are filthy places to step into.

I went with a friend of mine and couldn't believe the absolute filth present there. Women were laid all over the place, in every room I walked past, even in the hallways and lounge area - as soon as you got through the security guards and entrance point, and got to the heart of the action. It was not sterile at all. They were all in pain, some screaming loudly and most of them crying, some of them in a complete state of shock.. unbelievable atmosphere. I thought I had stepped into a concentration camp clinic -- that's just the feeling you get there. The staff was extremely unprofessional as well.

Nevertheless, I witnessed something that many haven't seen first hand and as unpleasant as it was, I actually got to see the truth of how such a place operates once inside the doors.

The 'disposal' issue has always perplexed me since that day though...

Have you ever been into an abortion clinic yourself? You seem pretty knowledgeable about the procedures.

-Mea

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intheshadwos
If I am correct there is a lot of collagen in the tissue that ends up in cosmetics, hand creams etc.

Then there is the placenta that ends up in shampoos, look on the shelves for placenta plus shampoo. Many of them have it in the formula.

I will stick to using my "placenta free" brand thanks.

HOW is that even possible? Which organization would actually permit such a use?

Not many people would suspect fetus tissues are in their lotions and shampoos. Yuck.

-Mea

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wouldn't say it's any worse than the stuff animals are used for.

But then again, I guess people don't care as much about that because ''it's not their species anyway, and they don't show as much intelligence as we do''

Survival of the fittest.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The FDA has approved human collagen injections and Placenta shampoos have been on the market for years.

Clinical studies of injections with human collagen showed that the frequency of adverse immune responses (rejection by the body) with the use of CosmoDerm™ 1 Human-Based Collagen is less than 1.3%. Because of the low percent of adverse responses, each of these two products may be injected without a skin test prior to treatment.

Placenta is a safe therapeutic agent with potent regenerating activities on all human tissue. When introduced into humans (internally), it can reinforce deteriorating cells and hence bring back or restore their youth. Professor Paul Weiss of the New York Rockefeller Institute has substantiated that cells do contain specific factors that can influence rejuvenation of other cells.

These products do not require a skin test prior to use. They contain human collagen purified from human skin tissue. They are formulated with an anesthetic. This allows them to be used for same-day, single-visit treatment, the manufacturer says in a news release.

Take a look at some of the Placenta shampoos on Amazon
www.amazon.com...

How about foreskins?

SkinMedica, which sells for over $100 for a 63-oz. bottle, was made famous by Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters. Winfrey in fact has promoted SkinMedica several times on her show and website. Discussions about the ethics of using human foreskins for vanity have been circulating on the web but there has not been a response from Winfrey on this debate.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Human placenta is indeed used in cosmetic products, and has been been in them since the 1940's. However, I see no statistics on where the placenta is coming from in relation to medical procedures. In other words, I would generally assume that placenta samples are obtained from pregnant women after they give birth. The placenta is the lining of the womb that provides nourishment to the child while in the uterus, so any harvested placenta could also come with normal afterbirth...not necessarily from abortions. Currently there is little medical evidence to prove that placenta additives have any beneficial properties for cosmetic purposes in the United States.

On top of that, Collagen is primarily harvested from young bovines (cattle) in the United States, and from Sheep and similar animals in certain parts of Europe. I am unaware of any studies that have shown that collagen is currently cultivated from human fetal specimens for use in cosmetic products in the United States. I believe the cultivation of fetal collagen for cosmetics in the United States is little more than an urban legend, because of the fact that collagen can be harvested from other sources as well. It kind of reminds me of people claiming a few years back that Pringles Potato chips were using fetal fat to fry their chips. I'm not saying it hasen't happened or doesn't currently happen, but I am saying that there appears to be no evidence either way.

As someone pointed out the FDA has approved several certain human byproducts for use by the cosmetic industry. In most cases, however, the use of animal byproducts (specifially bovine) are almost exclusively used, and there is little evidence to support the idea that placenta and collagen are harvested from aborted fetal tissue.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
"The Next Magazine, a weekly publication from Hong Kong, reported that infant corpses and fetuses have become the newest supplements for health and beauty in China.

Please... If something sounds like an Urban Legend look it up. This is a bunch of pro-life propaganda and is not true.

Snopes is your friend

Do they eat babies in China?

There's nothing at all wrong with using placenta for various uses. You know what placenta is, right?

On topic...

Seems to be a state-by-state thing, but it's handled professionally. The fetuses are either buried or cremated.

Treated like Plutonium

Here's What South Dakota Does

And Georgia

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My Granmother used to be an RN and she would bring home the placenta's of the women who had natural births. She would place the placenta around her lovely rose bushes. Needless to say she had the most beautiful garden in town.
Also my step dad would place the same on his balding head to regrow hair! He would wear it for days with a bag over it... It worked!
Now aborted fetus's are another story. That is so sad to think of them being placed in mass boxes. Maybe they use them to inject movie stars lips for that youthfull sexy big liped look, eeeuuuu.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join