It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has been given a Death Threat it should Heed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
mistake. sorry

[edit on 19-8-2007 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
hey nice work Bridas. Fulford no like me, still hasnt replied to my email

anyway so that confirms a question that i had bout Gore - is he Rothschild affiliated. it seems the answer is yes.

How would that affect his relationship with the Bush's who obviosuly bat for the Rockefellers??? it seems like yet ANOTHER reason why Gore wouldnt be able to take over from Bush in the event that he resigns. We really need Fulford to respond to this point. Maybe he has inside info he cant let out that would explain this Gore taking over from Bush thing??

So i suppose the powers that be realise that people are becoming too smart and catching on to the Illuminati plans, so through Gore, they plan the period of little action and hope that communities like ours here on ATS simply go away? i dont see it working. Although the Sheeple would, of course, be fooled by it.

Gore will never take over from Bush in my opinion - why would they let the US go from Rcokefeller Inc to Rothschild Inc? even if it is just a cover for the time being????

[edit on 19-8-2007 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Looks like Fulford has gone quiet, perhaps his 15 minutes is over ?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Looks like Fulford has gone quiet, perhaps his 15 minutes is over ?

he did say he wouldnt have much news, so no surprise we have had no updates.

was thinking yesterday about his "October Surprise" and wondered if it had any links with the $4.5 billion put option put on the stock exchange to collapse by 30 - 50 per cent by 21 September?

Fulford seemed to suggest the surprise wouldnt be a bad one but the timing is interestign in that, IF the stockmarket crashed by say 50 per cent on 21 September, then that would lead nicely into some kind of "October Surprise" wouldnt it?

A week after the worst stock exchange crash in a long time a major announcement is made....? lets keep watching

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
On the recent resignation of Alberto 'Did He Help Bush Keep His DUI Quiet?' Gonzales, Fulford said, "Gonzales is a big one. Next will be Cheney and then Bush himself, we hope."

Bridas.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
On the recent resignation of Alberto 'Did He Help Bush Keep His DUI Quiet?' Gonzales, Fulford said, "Gonzales is a big one. Next will be Cheney and then Bush himself, we hope."

Bridas.

THis post is taken from www.abovetopsecret.com... and is what Benjamin Fulford had to say concerning this latest resignation.

Thought i share this in this thread. Somethhing to keep an eye on.

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
do any of you think that all these resignations are due to the fact that they know when the attack (if any) on Iran will come and they are against it.

Good point
very possible. scarey if true though

EDIT: hehehe Bridas, you just beat me to it mate!

[edit on 28-8-2007 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
nice work Bridas, coming through again with the Fulford correspondence. At least we have some form of interaction with Fulford here.

I'll tell you, first Libby, then Rove (or should that be Curl Lob) and now Gonzalez (spelling?). IF Cheney goes next i'll be seriously looking in Fulfords direction and REALLY starting to think this guy is totally on the ball.

IF Cheney goes next, then seriously, i think Fulford could have the story of the century here.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
IMO a death threat to any group of people is wrong, and is not what most of us who fight the NWO stand for..

This war is not won with swords or guns..
But with the words, and compassion of the PEOPLE...

If people go around making death threats just because you dont agree with someone, I feel that makes you just as bad as them..

And not saying that the OP made any kind of threat, or directing this post at him.. But to those who would feel these threats are some how justified.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Yeah man couldn't agree more, and Fulford says that exact thing himself....

exert from Fulford's interview with Jeff Rense
FULFORD: I realized the Illuminati and all their servants are about 10,000 people. Everyone below them - if they knew what the 10,000 were doing, they would be furious, and rip them out of their houses and hang them from the nearest lampposts. Right?

RENSE: Mm hm.

FULFORD: The Chinese [secret society has] six million. So that's 600 to 1 odds. More specifically, there are ten professional assassins for each member of the Illuminati. So basically it's checkmate for them.

The question is how to bring this out to the public and make this a formal thing.

However, killing people is something I don't like - and neither do they. So the first order of business is to try to talk, before things get radical.

The point is, there is the technical ability to wipe them all out in a matter of hours. They would all be assassinated.

But instead, I think, they're going to be offered an opportunity. I don't think - I know. They are going to be offered an opportunity to surrender.

RENSE: Will you be playing a role in making such an offer?

FULFORD: Absolutely. I am their spokesman. My job is to represent them in the Western world.

I know what I am allowed to say and what I am not allowed to say.

The point is this. We would start by killing David Rockefeller, and then work our way down the list until they agree to our terms.

RENSE: You speak, I want to make this clear. Ben Fulford is speaking hypothetically here.

FULFORD: Hypothetically. What I'm saying is that if they do not surrender...

RENSE: ...or comply, or become acquiescent...

FULFORD: Yes. Then we have to protect ourselves from genocide. And the way to do that, with the minimum possible death, is we start at the top of the Eye and work our way down until they agree.

RENSE: So the idea would be five or ten thousand is a lot better than a billion.

FULFORD: Zero is a lot better than five or ten thousand!

RENSE: And that was my next statement. Yes. I understand that.

FULFORD: My job is to try to make sure that not a single person dies. That is the ideal. The commissions that are going to be offered - and I know David Rockefeller is going to be listening to this, so you'd better listen, David Rockefeller:

1. They are going to be allowed to keep their palaces and their servants. They will be given an amnesty, but they must appear before a truth commission.

2. And they must promise - them and their clan - to never, ever try again to enslave the human race.

3. And third, they must spend the rest of their lives doing good deeds.

Those are the conditions. I think they're very good ones, and it's the best they have available. They'd better hurry before the American people drag them out of their houses and hang them from the nearest lampposts, which I think is about to happen anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Im betting that Condeleezza will be next followed by Cheney soon after. This is getting interesting every week, I am starting to give some credibility to this Fulford guy after initially smelling a Hoax in the works.

Obviously the threat of 600 assassins on your trail is very convincing indeed and the treat of dumping 1.3 Trillion USD worth of cash is another.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
IMO a death threat to any group of people is wrong, and is not what most of us who fight the NWO stand for..

As Benjamin said himself, I prefer Gandhi`s approach, but countless people throughout history have thought there are things worth fighting for and I owe much to them.

"The Battles of Lexington and Concord were the first military engagements of the American Revolutionary War, fought on April 19, 1775."
Wikipedia Entry

Bridas.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Nothing new happening on the Fulford front ?.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
not that ive noticed mate.

I think we are in that lull that we knew would come. Kind of waiting to see the next move.

I DO wish FUlford would give us something - although i guess thats not why he's out there

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I saw a new article Fulford had put up on his Japanese site. Here`s the original in English. It`s written from an exopolitical viewpoint, by Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.

Bridas.

The Illuminati versus Chinese Secret Societies: Exopolitical Implications of a Covert Global Depopulation Policy & Staged Extraterrestrial Invasion

Recently, Benjamin Fulford, a former bureau chief for Forbes Magazine in Japan, has come forward to reveal deep splits within the global power structures that control international finance, religious institutions and geo-politics. Fulford argues that these splits have grown so severe that unless a covert policy for significant global depopulation through contrived means is immediately abandoned, that there will be harsh consequences for those seeking to implement such a policy. Fulford has publicly taken on the role of spokesperson for what he claims are Chinese secret societies opposed to global depopulation policies that specifically target the Asian population. He has recently come out with public warnings on behalf of these secret societies on a popular radio show where he was interviewed on July 5 (see: rense.com... ).

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think I can safely say this piece was written by Benjamin.

Bridas.

Resigned Prime Minister
Abe Suicide Attempt?
From Rense.com Sources
9-20-7

An anonymous report written by a self-described journalist for a weekly magazine claimed that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan attempted to hang himself in his hospital room.

~

This move will make it very hard for the U.S. to continue its war efforts in the Middle East. It is also a strong indication that something has changed within the Japanese secret government.

More indications of this change will soon become apparent. I will be meeting with a representative of the Japanese secret government tonight, at their request. I have been asked to bring my Freemason badge. I will let you know what I hear (of course, as usual, there will be much I will not be able to talk about).

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bridas

yes I think you are right it is Benjamin, should be some interesting reading to come.

I have been asked to bring my Freemason badge. I will let you know what I hear (of course, as usual, there will be much I will not be able to talk about).

[edit on 20/9/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

May be relavent with Fulfords threats.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi All,

To play devils advocate again! Is this a Co Intel Pro or dis-information article to make the rest of us who are aware of the NWO or Globalism to back down. Are the Globalists showing us how to defeat them and saying that a certain asiatic group, who may or may not exist are going to take the measures that need to be taken to defeat them, just so we do not rise up against them and take those measures as we are lazy or too focused in earning a buck to survive?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by djaybeetoo

Hi All,

To play devils advocate again! Is this a Co Intel Pro or dis-information article to make the rest of us who are aware of the NWO or Globalism to back down. Are the Globalists showing us how to defeat them and saying that a certain asiatic group, who may or may not exist are going to take the measures that need to be taken to defeat them, just so we do not rise up against them and take those measures as we are lazy or too focused in earning a buck to survive?

Very possible indeed, or perhaps they would think that you would think that ?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear

If its a real, which i have doubts about its a bad idea. Having assassins kill people as influential as those that are supposedly connected with the illuminati and the NWO would be a bad idea. Espescially teher has been no definite proof of the NWO's existance and agenda. Because all they would be doing without proof of the NWO's existance is, murder and conspiracy to murder changes.

You, sir, are hopeless. Maybe you just havent done enough research.
Hopefully you will learn some day. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join