It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

The people investigating this CARET/CHAD Drone issue, as of last night, (they could very well be done by now) are the highest level of intel/law enforcement personnel the USG has working for it.

Which begs the question, if any of this were valid/secret or even real WHY is this free website still up?! It's a VERY simple matter to get a court order and have it taken down IF it were REAL classified data.

FortuneCity.com IS a US company and I happen to know a little about how this works on the internet.

THAT should be a HUGE red flag to everyone.

Springer...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Springer]

But surely the minute anything was copied from that site it could and was run on several other sites, Earthfiles.com for example. Do you then get a court order and have the other sites taken down or forced to remove it.

What about my hard drive, is someone going to order me to delete it or never publish it ?

Wouldn't that raise a huge red flag to anyone who had seen the info before it was taken down ?

I would welcome a real investigation by some form of law enforcement, anything to help get to the truth.

But by the same token, if this was REAL classified data and it's now "out there", the only real path open to discredit it is to try and prove it's a hoax.

In fact, if REAL law enforcement are looking into this, to what end - has any criminal activity taken place ?

Why on earth would the "highest level of intel/law enforcement personnel the USG has" be working on this ?

I assume from other comments I have seen that you receive "insider" knowledge somehow and aren't going to reveal the where and hows of that, and that previously your inside info has proven to be correct. That being the case I also assume you will let us know the outcome of this investigation, or is it likely to become common knowledge anyway ?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Chunder,
unless of course the insiders tell him to say it's a hoax if they find out it's legit... but hopefully he wouldn't do that.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WormSlayer
Oh and ejsaunders - When I first came across the 'language' I thought "hey thats some nifty graphic design" and turned it into a 3840x1024 desktop wallpaper which has been plastered across the 3x19" workspace in front of me here for days, and I can report no headaches or unusual effects of any kind

Strangely, I DON'T get it looking at ANY of the documents, ONLY when looking at the other site with the 'language primer' on. I don't know why, but I assume it has something to do with human vision and perception and the curves - do you mean you've just madet the 'wirly diagram' into a background?

It only occurs for me when I have the page with the letters straighened out open, nothing else, I've tested it myself on several people. My brother in law went weirdly pale and asked for some paracetamol (Tylenol to you US peeps), but I never said I was 'experimenting' on him (yeah maybe i should, but well
)

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Also the only way you can build 5 underground storey's to a 1 storey office in secrecy is on a secure military site. Whuch begs the question, if it's on a secure military site why would you need to build them underground.

'Strangely enough the 'Tardis effect' of everyone fitting into a small building was brought up earlier (by me but noone answered).

As to the 'underground' problem, well I'm also in the UK and I did once hold some clearance for the MoD. I can say it was ESDC (antistatic) related for one of the big computer companies in the US (because the military/NASA were using clean-room designs for building/disassembling the space craft (ours and 'theirs') I'd imagine. While it might look suspicious in a business park, the area we went to (all of us on a bus from one public area with a public carpark) was in the middle of nowhere and was originally dug out as a nuclear shelter and later expanded. There was barely anymore than something to cover the liftshaft from rain above ground (and a cunningly desguised place for stuff to be lowered down. Can't remember what they're called at the moment, only just woke up and brain is feeling, well, furry. Like those double doors brewers use for puting barrels into the cellar of a pub), but there was plenty underneath. Most of it was built by poured concrete with reinforcements and breezeblocks, all finished in a very siny sterile while tile and epoxy coating finish to stop ESD (static). It was a cleanroom so had all the excitement of suit donning and not having paper that you could write on properly (at least back then it was almost always laminated) urgggh...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
well I'm also in the UK and I did once hold some clearance for the MoD.

Hi, Just for the record I actually now live in Australia.

I believe the info below could be relevant in that in 1992 -

Xerox PaperWorks software, which uses PARC's DataGlyph technology to link users with personal computers from remote locations through fax machines, is released. By faxing customized PaperWorks forms, users can instruct their PCs to retrieve, store, distribute and organize documents. The software bridges paper documents and computer-based technologies, turning the PaperWorks forms into a computer interface.

Is this an example of one of the commercial applications ?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yet another photo of a drone on the UFO Casebook site, although this picture shows some device sitting on the ground.

Bridas.

Another Photograph of Strange Craft Received
The UFO Casebook received via email a photograph of an object very similar to previous images of the so-called "strange craft." I have absolutely no information regarding the image. It was of some interest to me because of the unit sitting on the ground. I can only surmise that it is some type of control unit for the drone-type craft. Or, is this just another attention grabbing hoax?

If any of you know what we may be looking at here, please let me know.

thanks,

B J

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Everyone, keep remembering the first picture which holded information of it's creation software : "photoshop elements"

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hm....well, i hope, Springer's informant is legit.

Hoaxes are not illegal, as much as i remember, so i might ask, that when someone who is able to "lock you up behind bars for a very, very long time" is investigating here, wouldn't a hoax be very improbable ?

I agree with chunder, that a site take down would have been counterproductive, hey, this is the internet, guys, i would guess, that anyone visiting the place, had downloaded all information to their hdd. A quick take down would have raised many eyebrows.

Is Springer throwing in a hint with calling him "security clearance breacher" now ? Are we going into the realms of industrial espionage, where some disloyal employee shared the details of a new game/movie ?

can't wait for new input, this is just too entertaining

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Either CARET is real or its a hoax.

Hypothetically let's say if it's a hoax then either by sheer chance or having a snippet of knowledge that Isaac has got very close to the truth.

I personally believe there are at least elements of the truth here and that Xerox either ran CARET (or a similar programme) out of XPARC or employed some of the people that worked on CARET when it was wound up.

The following then applies.

Unless this is part of a "powers that be" disclosure program Isaac has already dissapeared. There will be no further information provided by Isaac or if there is it will not be the original Isaac.

The information provided by Isaac will then be debunked, the same way as Roswell has been.

Bearing in mind that if proven real this is arguably the most important document ever to surface in UFOlogy then there is every chance that Springer and others could be "played".

Staying with the same hypothesis then all "we" can do at this point is try and gather as much evidence as possible from whatever source's available before it dissapears.

Edited to add that also, under the same hypothesis, anyone posting anything other than valuable contributions to this thread should be considered suspicious.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders

Originally posted by WormSlayer
Oh and ejsaunders - When I first came across the 'language' I thought "hey thats some nifty graphic design" and turned it into a 3840x1024 desktop wallpaper which has been plastered across the 3x19" workspace in front of me here for days, and I can report no headaches or unusual effects of any kind

Strangely, I DON'T get it looking at ANY of the documents, ONLY when looking at the other site with the 'language primer' on. I don't know why, but I assume it has something to do with human vision and perception and the curves - do you mean you've just madet the 'wirly diagram' into a background?

It only occurs for me when I have the page with the letters straighened out open, nothing else, I've tested it myself on several people. My brother in law went weirdly pale and asked for some paracetamol (Tylenol to you US peeps), but I never said I was 'experimenting' on him (yeah maybe i should, but well
)

I think this may be one sign, that it is in fact the real deal. I got that feeling as soon as I looked at it and knew it was something special. I looked at the symbols, and I was like "Whoa!" I have a feeling that the symbols might not have the same effect on everyone. I think they may be "special" symbols.

I think that humankind may be on the verge of some great revelations as far as it goes with UFO and ET. This may just be the straw that broke the camel's back as far as this "disclosure" thing everyone keeps saying is going to happen soon. I guess we'll see how it plays out, but once real info is on the net. It's going to be hard to hold back the truth for long, especially if it goes more mainstream.

If this is something that government is doing to gage reaction of what the affect disclosure might have on the populace. I would say it's pretty damn fun to be a guinea pig and "please sir, can I have some more?" LOL!

All this being said, It still just might be a hoax, but damn if it ain't good.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I was doing my daily youtube watch when I came across the chad drone on video. Is this a new video or just a CGI experiment of the drone?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If the new picture with the 'docking station', for lack of a better term for now, is real then I would suspect if had to come from someone in the project. If this were a secret or military program how would someone get that close to take a picture.

Otherwise someone is just adding wood to the fire. If it were a commercial venture for a new product I find it had to believe it could stay a secret this long.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thx for a perceptive and important post.

I believe there are now 13 or more different witnesses of these sorts of 'craft.' At least that's what Linda Moulton Howe is saying at

www.earthfiles.com...

is saying--the number that she's interviewed/have contacted her etc.

I think all this highly skilled and super skeptical talk of the images is well and good . . . to a point . . .

But at some point . . . where do these 13 authentic witnesses come fromh?

I say authentic because Linda is a very good itnerviewer with tons of experience over a few decades in this field. She is not flawless and is human. However, she doesn't suffer fools gladly and is not easily fooled. She knows immediately whether a witness is ringing true and authentic or not. To Linda, these are 13 authentic witnesses from folks who--for the most part--are not interested in publicity etc.

They come from all walks of life and ages and over several States.

I think we should give as much consideration to trying to explain away auch a bevy of witnesses as we do to explaining away the images.

And, what about the hypothesis that this is another calculated incremental disclosure experiment on the part of the shadow government building up to the von Braun 1974 predicted war with ET to follow the war with terror and the war with Iraq?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I tried to find if this had been mentioned before, and if it hasn't, my apologies.

But there's someone here:

www.livevideo.com...

who claims to be making a documentary about these drones. He has the same CG videos on his, but the thing I found unique that wasn't in any part of the thread here I could find, was his claim that

"CG animation footage courtesy of www.kaptive.co.uk "

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I agree that if this was classified data it would've been taken down by now, considering the high level of hits it has received from this forum alone.

Also, if it was classified data, why is there so much that is blacked out? That only happens to de-classified data.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Bo Xian, I think Linda has "beer goggles" when a ufo case comes up. Like a drunk at bar close, she see the "beautiful" ufo story that sounds really good. Keep in mind, she is the only person to supposedly know the name of any of these people. So maybe she's more involved in this than we think?

On CARET, how's this scenario? CARET is real, the stories are fake. Isaac is name dropping, the gov't gets a breeze of it, says is this guy for real? If so, he's violating gov't security, if not, does he have something that he's not supposed to have?

That's the only reason I could come up with for the highest level of gov't to be investigation something as petty as a ufo hoax that hasn't even hit mainstream media.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interesting that those higher ups are looking at this. Why?
Purely the govenment employee impersonation?

My logic is - If it's real, and they take the site down, it'll look suspicious.
If it's real and they leave it there because taking it down would look suspicious, it stays there too.

If it's fake, and they take it down, well....that woudln't happen.
If it's fake, and they leave it there, thats logical.

So from all 4 possibilities, theres a chance it'll stay there no matter what anyway.
I dont think their genuine-ness can be determined by whether the site stays there.

On another note if its real, be sure that disinformation will follow.

I feel that every new picture and story that comes hereforth should be treated somewhat seperately, keeping this in mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The interest is not so much with CARET, specifically, as it is with "UFO/Alien Hoaxes" on the internet in general. Apparently there is some intel "out there" that combines terrorists and UFO /Alien Hoaxes on the internet with regards to the upcoming 4th of July holiday here in the U.S.

"Ghost Raven" is possibly in some deep trouble, mostly for impersonating a Federal Agent which is the only actual law he broke. But when you cost the government resources and man hours by screwing around they tend to get very "technical" and exercise all their available options to their fullest extent.

The CARET was being looked at from the same perspective and because of that I have to believe it's nothing but a hoax, I don't know if "they" will pursue "Isaac" and try to find him and question him about "terrorism" or not. It would be a simple matter of getting court order that requires FortuneCity to reveal the IP address of the original upload and any other info captured when he set up the site.

IF "Isaac" is a "terrorist" the credit card will be stolen and he will be untraceable from that angle.

IF "Isaac" is just a guy having "fun" he will regret it I imagine.

IF "Isaac" is who he says he is he will REALLY regret it.

I don't know the answer to any of those and I am pretty sure I never will. I do know I am GLAD I am not either one of those guys.

This is why I think if there was anything of great value and highly secret on the CARET site it would have been taken down within hours (a day at the MOST) of its creation.

The military intelligence folks would not care if it "raised red flags".

Taking it down, requiring any "big sites" to remove it from their content would contain it to the hard drives of the first few people who saw it within the first 24 hours.

If you had received this from some random person on the internet who swears "it was on a site started by "Isaac" but the site is gone now" how much credence would you have given it?

Had there been any real, secret information on that site I am confident it would be long gone by now, but that's just my professional opinion combined with first hand experience of having the "big boys" contact us (ATS) and "ask" us to remove content.

In our case it was just a telephone number certainly NOT the most AMAZING discovery in Human History!

In any case it appears it's a bad time to be hoaxing UFO/Alien stuff on the internet unless you don't mind having some very serious people looking for you.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I guess it's something if you have no overhead and $300.00 a month hosting bills but C2C doesn't and they are making MILLIONS off the radio show and certainly don't need this to drive traffic to the website.

1,000,000 page views a month is worth about $2,000.00 a month at a $2.00 eCPM, so when you consider they are making millions off the radio show how is it worth $2,000.00 a month to take such a risk of being discovered?

Just a couple of things to take into consideration..
(I was warned for my comment before against C2C possibly creating this themselves so it might happen again now..)

1. 1,000,000 page views a month can be worth over $10,000 a month with the right amount of advertisers, and big business. Also, it doesn't say if the hits are unique hits or just plain hits. Unique hits (obviously) are worth much much more. Let me state right here though, they are doing a poor job of advertising and are not pulling anywhere near $2,000 for the site alone.

HOWEVER...

2. It not only promotes their 1,000,000 hit website, but it also promotes their $1,000,000 radio show. I personally, had never heard of C2C until now, and its a name that all of ATS readers now know.

3. If they truly were pulling $1,000,000 from the radio show, why would their website appear to be unprofessionally designed? Not saying they are hurting for money terribly, but an easy $500 can get you a professional website.

4. News in UFO sightings is quite bland lately, and we have to watch out for companies who want to benefit from the "unknown" by creating supposed top secret documents and posting them online. Not that C2C would do that! (hopefully!) But we must still look out for it because it is the beneficiaries of these scams who are often the creators.

5. Also I would just like to add that hosting bills that are $300 a month would give you over a Terabyte of ftp space! I would be surprised if C2C paid over $10 a month. Just extra info!

Apologies to ATS and C2C for the accusation, I just had to answer the cries from those who say nobody could possibly benefit from the story.

Because as Wu-Tang said it, "I gotcha back but its best to watch your front, cuz its the niggas in front who be pullin stunts."

[edit on 1-7-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Springer, thanks for the update. Quite an interesting situation seems to be developing.

Almost seems like this takes it near full circle back to where GR started. Is the interest by the powers real or memorex.

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join