It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this photo real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Just requesting a little information on this aircraft/(back engineered UFO), if anyone happens to have any.

It doesn't look real to me.

Does anyone know if it exists?

If it does, does anyone have any spec's or know what it is for and capable of?

Regrds xS_Gx

[edit on 26-6-2007 by xSMOKING_GUNx]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If that is a real pic, ney, a real aircraft I'll eat my own leg.

The USAF and the star logo thingy look like they were added by a 5 year old having a laugh with photoshop.

So no no details.

I agree I doesn't look real to me either.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Jeebus, that plane must have been going at a heck of a lick to shove its self right up that UFO's backside!

Just why would a standard tail be built onto the back of something so radical? And why are the fuselages different colours?
Hmmmm...me smells fake-a-rooney.

(Legal disclaimer: Beamish in no way accuses any poster, or post, of deliberately publishing hoaxed material on ATS. Beamish also is willing to back-track furiously if the said, alledged material proves to be real.)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It doesnt even look like a good fake. More like an Autocad rendering. I am gonna have to go with:

Its fake.

Thats my final answer.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Wow, when the USS Enterprise does it's saucer separation they really should watch out for those MIGS flying around!

By the looks of the very sloppy Star logo paint job along with the obvious pixel blur around that and the lettering, id have to place a bet of "fake" on that one. Any USAF photographer taking that pic wouldn't snap such a bad photo at that close of range. Possibly a scan retouched from a popular science magazine.

IMO,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
IT IS REAL.

Only cause you see a disc here, a plane actually that's disc shaped the denial goes back in program well

It was a USAF recon plane program aprox in the 60s.

And it's an aerodynamically flying disc so no reason for going mad ok?
This is an IFO

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Paul the seeker]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Of course it's real !!! look at those nasty debunkers claiming it's photoshop pfff

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
That thing is great! I never seen that before, thanks for posting those pics Paul

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Also see this picture www.abidemiracles.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

The USAF and the star logo thingy look like they were added by a 5 year old having a laugh with photoshop.

So no no details.

I think ill eat my leg also bcuz im screamin BS

[edit on 26-6-2007 by earth2]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What an excellent thread! You've just managed something I've been hoping for. A 100% real photo of a real 'plane, and because of the fact that it has been scanned at lowish resolution from lithographically printed material, and then compressed heavily in jpg format, people are shouting "fake". Not a very good fake at that!

Forget the fact that not one of those people would be able to paste a flat USAF logo onto a curved surface in photoshop, whether that curved surface had come from a render or not, and so have no idea how hard it is to do convincingly. Even the BIG ad agencies get in wrong on BIG accounts.

You can also see the signiture colour-space of litho process from slide-stock, such as Ektachrome, from the sixties through to the seventies.

Don't believe me? Look at an old copy of National Geographic from that era. Even better, scan in a page at your local library.

It kind of makes you wonder what has been dismissed as fake on ATS (which seems to be a permanent status, not open to review
) that is actuall not.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So no no details.

Having a laugh with you.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ok, I'm willing to bite the bullet here if it's real and apologise for waving a bs flag.

But, before I do, why do these supplied links include the word fake in them?

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

And besides that, explain this...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ok, if the external image won't work, try this:

www.aerospaceweb.org...

look familiar?

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the shadows in the above fake pics with the saucer shaped planes are just crap.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So no no details.

So that means I don't have to eat my leg then!

Darn it I'd just got the farva beans done to perfection.

MonKey

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow Beamish nice finds! I have to give that to you. The first picture, looks so darn fake, I still think it is. Well now I have to go, there is this big flashing advertising that says 'I am the 10'000th visitor (and that it isn't a joke) Click here to claim' even though ATS has over 3,000,000 members

-Jimmy-

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
the shadows in the above fake pics with the saucer shaped planes are just crap.

Yea those were really bad. As soon as I saw it I knew it was garbage.

Not that flying disc-like crafts were never created by various governments (I've seen some of the test vehicles), from what I've seen none or really all that successful, practical or widely used.

This is bunk.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to fake all of these scenario's.

Here is another one.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I still don't believe it is a real picture. That looks like Groom lake in the background. Also, I understand how a saucer can be used in spying, but I do not understnd how the USAF could let this stuff leak out. I am calling shananagans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join