It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Pyramid of China may not be White Pyramid of China

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Yes, I know. I was giving an example of a situation in which people are fighting, and in which the only way Kirk can win is if he cheats

nope you were just showing everyone what a big fan of sci fi you were as its the only currency that your brain can think in

He claims he doesn't believe "Celestial" means in the heavens.

funnily enough the dictionary doesn't believe Celestial means outer space either

1. pertaining to the sky or visible heaven.

dictionary.reference.com...
really how simple would it have been for you to look that up
now you just look stupid

he said I wouldn't be able to find an example of flying in their vimanas/cars, to outerspace, when I did, he changed the rules and said "celestial" is just the sky, not the stars and outerspace

we're still waiting for your example. this is the claim you made, do I have to keep reminding you

Obviously, if the thing can travel across the universe it doesn't matter what official name you give it, it still is a spaceship.

across the universe ???
you said nothing about a thing travelling across the sky,
obviously I knew because I have studied the culture that they aren't very likely to claim anything about the universe because they didn't understand what it was
you didn't know that because you were mouthing off because you thought you knew things about a culture you have never ever examined at all
well guess what
you didn't

we're going to ignore, for the time being, passages in which Saturn and several constellations are mentioned because Marduk needs his fantasy

they mention things they can see in the sky
wow amazing
did they mention that saturn has rings at all ?
they would if like you claim they had the capability to fly past it
now why do you think they didn't

you just got served again
going for the record ?

finished wasting everyones time yet sci fi girl ?

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
and then of course, is Indra's many headed iron lightning being a meteorite, and then his completely brushing aside the fact another passage has a similar thundering weapon launching into space instead of falling from the sky, which means meteorites apparently come from earth as well as come to earth. An interesting proposition, no doubt. The way scholars handle this kind of thing, currently, is to ignore it because it doesn't fit in the little box they've designed for ancient texts. You know the box that says "PACK OF LIES"?

Marduk tries to pretend he's not prejudice against the texts but if you read his words carefully, he says things like... "fiction," which assumes he knows it's a fiction and that the hindu people think it's a fiction. I wonder, do they?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
lol come back for some more have you
the Mahabahtatratatatat
is an Epic isn't it
its described as an Epic by Hindus
heres that dictionary that keeps proving you wrong again

definition of Epic
1. noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style:

you ever get sick of being wrong Undo
maybe at some point you'll study something and get it right before pretending to know the truth

posted by undone
The way scholars handle this kind of thing, currently, is to ignore it because it doesn't fit in the little box they've designed for ancient texts. You know the box that says "PACK OF LIES"?

hmmm so all scholars are liars as well now are they
seems you think everyone who doesn't agree with you is a liar when in fact earlier in this thread you were caught lying twice and found gulty of overt racism as well
lets look up scholar and see what that means shall we

definition of scholar
1. a learned or erudite person, esp. one who has profound knowledge of a particular subject.

not you then obviously
I'd seek medical help if I were you
can't be nice being so paranoid

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
i quoted from or mentioned several hindu texts, some poems, some epics, some more modern. you call them a fiction. not all scholars think the ancient texts are lies, no. but ones such as yourself, who do, try to pretend you're being tolerant and understanding of the genius of our forerunners whilst simultaneously accusing them of believing lies, fabrications and fictions. on the one hand you claim the text is referring to a meteorite hitting the earth and on the other hand, you call the work a fiction.

apparently, you want this thread to be closed by drawing attention to it from the mods. not gonna let you do it. ignoring your further responses in this thread.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

i quoted from or mentioned several hindu texts, some poems, some epics, some more modern.

no you cherry picked a line here a line there and strung them together expecting people to believe they were all connected when they weren't

you call them a fiction. not all scholars think the ancient texts are lies,

theres that claim again
please link to any scholar claiming that ancient texts are lies

no. but ones such as yourself, who do, try to pretend you're being tolerant and understanding of the genius of our forerunners whilst simultaneously accusing them of believing lies, fabrications and fictions.

please link to any time I have said texts were lies
theres only one person lying here, that statement you just made was a blatant out and out lie.
you are a liar, whats that now the third time you've lied in this thread, no wonder you're hung up on the idea that everyone is a liar like you are
they aren't beth
most people are far more honest than you are, thats very clear

on the one hand you claim the text is referring to a meteorite hitting the earth and on the other hand, you call the work a fiction.

if you'd examined the evidence you would see that its a poem
a poem is a work that uses imagination to tell a story
heres that dictionary again

definition of poem
1. a composition in verse, esp. one that is characterized by a highly developed artistic form and by the use of heightened language and rhythm to express an intensely imaginative interpretation of the subject.

you don't understand much at all obviously.

apparently, you want this thread to be closed by drawing attention to it from the mods. not gonna let you do it.

and you finish with another lie
at no time have I asked any mod to close this thread
if they have threatened you with that its because you've lied all the way through it and presented no credible evidence, despite being given every oppotunity

ignoring your further responses in this thread.

ah so the typical response from someone who can't discuss anything like an adult
sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALALALA won't make whats in your imagination a reality

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hey Undo,
I have read through this thread and the other billion page thread with the Hindu text arguments.

I think you are reading to heavily into it all. Most of this "ancient text" was written down by a guy who "channeled" the info i have been lead to believe.

Its ok to have an imagination. Just realize where the fantasy ends and reality starts.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

where did jesus go when he resurrected? and how did he get there? (to heaven on a cloud)
where did the vimanas operate? how did they operate? (in the sky and among the stars. )
can you explain a flying device that can cloak itself, that can travel across the universe, that can hurl projectiles and destory several cities at once? (advanced tech)

how did the eye of ra, nearly destroy the planet? (it was a device of some sort)
where did the egyptians boat of heaven travel? (into the stars)
where did quetzcoatl go to when he left the earth? (to venus)

etc, etc.

Metaphor.

Alternatively, how did Harry Potter win the Quiditch match?

He didn't. It was just a story ....

Whilst some myth may be based on real events, it would be foolish in the extreme to take a subjective translation of a 2,000 year old story, impose modern values and interpretations on it and then assume it all to be a true, literal account of real events. Especially when in the case of the Vedic myths, many of the supposed transplations regarding apparent modern weapons have been entirely made up
Whilst others have been quoted well out of context.

Imagine if in 5,000 years time, someone discovers a Harry Potter book ....

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The topic is: white pyramid of china may not be the White Pyramid of China

Now... I know all these side trips are diverting, but could you return to the original topic? Side trips certainly deserve their own threads... or you can google the site and bring up older threads that reference the same material.

Back on target, guys.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hey undo, im not postin about this thread, its about the anunnaki movie. I cant find news on it since you made the thread on them, and that guy said he'd seen a trailer. I cant find any trailer and then is no updated site, do u no anthing about it? much appriciated.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
there are three sources of information on the white pyramid that I know of (THE white pyramid has nothing to do with all the lesser and smaller pyramid structures surrounding xian):

it was photographed by the military pilot mentioned in this thread.

it was photographed by a german researcher called hausdorf, who, in his book "The White Pyramid" claims not to have been let closer to the pyramid by the chinese military.

there are some tibetan texts referring to a white pyramid (unfortunately I dont recall which texts. this is something I read years ago).

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Mausoleum is just a tomb, the structures in Xian are pyramids. Maoling and Yangling are just names for them. The word "ling" is rather related to a temple or atleast back then i think. I'm chinese, =p but illiterate because i'm in the US.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What makes u think this?

Not been able to find the "Made in China" stamp on it? lol

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Marduk

"Abbas Ibn Firnas flew the first heavier than air aircraft in 875 CE"

I dont think flying camels count although they would be "heavier than air".

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by Marduk

"Abbas Ibn Firnas flew the first heavier than air aircraft in 875 CE"

I dont think flying camels count although they would be "heavier than air".

Based on these and several other eyewitness accounts, the historian Ahmed Mohammed al-Maqqari described the event as follows:

"Among other very curious experiments which he made, one is his trying to fly. He covered himself with feathers for the purpose, attached a couple of wings to his body, and, getting on an eminence, flung himself down into the air, when according to the testimony of several trustworthy writers who witnessed the performance, he flew a considerable distance, as if he had been a bird, but, in alighting again on the place whence he had started, his back was very much hurt, for not knowing that birds when they alight come down upon their tails, he forgot to provide himself with one."

Lynn Townsend White, Jr. (Spring, 1961). "Eilmer of Malmesbury, an Eleventh Century Aviator: A Case Study of Technological Innovation, Its Context and Tradition", Technology and Culture 2 (2), p. 97-111 [100-101].

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

the OP is posting image after image of very flat landscape and claiming that the images have been doctored
thats some claim as the images come from Google Earth
are we supposed to believe that the chinese govt has influence over that as well

lol.

Marduk your trust in Chinese government is unnaturally strong.

Yes there is good reason to believe Google Earth can be doctored, why? Because it has been in the past. Many people on ATS have proven areas to be completely changed, erased, or just flat out blocked out.

Secondly, considering the deals Google has made with China in the past involving censorship, and applications to Chinese communications, I'd say there's more than a possibility there is information people, especially the Chinese don't have access to.

You are also very quick to accuse people of making decisions based on their research while you are yourself are resorting to internet sources such as Wikipedia, which is again, a source one should ever resort to based on the FACT that it is a completely unreliable source for high standards of scholarship.

And Lastly, yes the U.S government is very good at hiding things. I can go on a tangent about this, but After everything that has happened, it's amazing you cannot understand that something may have indeed happened here. In addition to your annoyingly unwillingness to assist with the research being done, you provide little smirks, which to the people trying to actually help and get to the bottom of this, you insult.

Also, Undo, there is something called the Freedom of Information Act. Have you tried utilizing this for possible photographs?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
it was described as a perfect pyramid with a shining capstone

I read a book on pyramids about 15 or so years ago and there was an article together with a black and picture of a pyramid with a metallic capstone. The story goes that an airforce transport pilot flew through china during WW11 and happen to notice a huge pyramid and he snapped a picture of the pyramid because it had a metallic capstone.
I lost the book and have been trying to find another copy.I cannot remember the title of the book,but I am looking at all the old books about pyramids in the hope that I can find it again. It was a soft cover book and the title could be pyramids of the world or something close to that.The picture showed the pyramid from above and it clearly showed a metallic covering around the capstone. I don't think there is a reprint,so the only choice is to look in libraries and used bookstores. I posted threads in a few forums many years ago asking if anyone else came across the book and picture of the pyramid with a metallic capstone in china but there were no response. I used google earth to search for signs of a huge pyramid but had no luck in find something even close to it.
The pyramid in the picture that was printed in the book looked in good condition with undamaged surface unlike the egyptian pyramids.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

These descriptions don't match what is now being said is the White Pyramid. Either Gaussman was exaggerating the entire story and didn't know south from north and east from west, or they got the wrong White Pyramid.

There is a third option..perhaps Gaussman was giving an accurate description of what he saw as he flew over, but was mistaken in what he actually saw.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the 'gleaming white/metallic pyramid' simply silently lifted off and flew away (at fantastic speed).

I'm not kidding either.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join