It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a pos Prison in nevada wildlife refuge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
ok so there I was on google earth looking around and I found this 36 30'55.45 n 115 35'02.14 w I don't know how to upload the pic so ill update as soon as i get photobucket account tell me what you guys think I did not know where to post this MODS please do not smite me oh mighty smiters thanks

the first and second pics are all in the wildlife preserve which I find to be a bitt odd because well its goverment land I have done some research and could find nothing on thies places if someone could that would be great

[edit on 18-6-2007 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
They seem to be Nevada State prison facilities. There are several listed on Cold Creek Rd.

www.doc.nv.gov...

I don't know if they're in any type of wildlife refuge or not, but they don't seem to be any secret.

What does this have to do with the War on Terror?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I just thought it was strange there location there has been rumors of moveing gitmo or it closeing and wht to do with all thoes detaines but you know how rumors are and well it is on fed gov land and the frist pic looks like the camps at gitmo so in my mind it looked wierd thats all if I missplaced my forum I am sorry

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is not on the wildlife refuge. The refuge is on the east side of 95. This is on the west side of route 95 probably 20 miles north of there. It is directly across from Creech Airforce Base the home of the Predator.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
perhaps I miss read the map if that was the case I am sorry in the future I will do more to inshure that what I post is acurate

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
perhaps I miss read the map if that was the case I am sorry in the future I will do more to inshure that what I post is acurate

Don't worry about it Bro. Keep looking though and don't get down on yourself there are many smart people on this site and that is the benefit of this place. The collective minds here are good at catching and analyzing everything. BTW, from what I've read I believe this is a Nevada State Prison. Later.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
I just thought it was strange there location there has been rumors of moveing gitmo or it closeing and wht to do with all thoes detaines but you know how rumors are and well it is on fed gov land and the frist pic looks like the camps at gitmo so in my mind it looked wierd thats all if I missplaced my forum I am sorry

I'm sorry, but the U.S. Government will never "close" Guantanamo Bay. They may move the detainees like you suggested but the base itself will never be closed because of the detainees.

Guantanamo Bay is was an important base to the U.S long before the detainees arrived. GITMO was only used for that reason because of it's location.

The detainees may be moved but Guantanamo Bay will always be.

Jackcash

[edit on 19-6-2007 by JackCash]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I did not mean to imply that the whole bace was to be closed I think in terms of the army not the outher military personel there when I said there was rumor of gitmo being closed I was refering to the prison there not the bace

new topics

top topics

join