It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There were reports of objects on the NASA live tv shots of the space station today. I thought about this thread when I read it. This site is a little hokey, but it seems there were reports from other sites that people did see blinking lights that weren't part of the station or shuttle.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../19/07&forum=1

also they seem to be talking about something white here:

uplink.space.com...

LOL, and of course the forum where this guy posted:

forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Zul007]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Here's an image where I spliced ISS images from all the links Shadowlux submitted. I spent hours looking for ISS images and the one on top left SORT of looks like these alleged craft.
I also watched the trailer to "Interstellar and while these ships are similar in shape, the video is different than JL's.
ISS images on Left, Interstellar pics in Middle and the images that sparked this thread on the right.

I do not see a similarity between the iss and the others. The video on Interstellar trailer shows ships like JL's moving and turning in real time. the ISS just hovers seemingly motionless as far as I understand. Not "making a right turn" like the ships in the trailer seem to do. The ships look as they are traveling and the telescope has to adjust to keep up. A "front" to the ships seem apparent as they turn.

Johns space.com pics are motionless but I get the same feeling for a "front" in most of the stills. Video would be nice.

I'm pretty tired of this VIRAL MARKETING yell as well. Do you think John Escamilla is working with john lenard? . . it sure doesn't seem so. Space.com would be a bad place to do it as well..

whatever whomevers view, the pic should help in a few discussion points I hope.

B

awesome work there btw...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by greatlakes
Somebody submitted a MUFON UFO report about the John Lenard images on 6/16/07.

Am I the only one who thinks that's weird?

I wonder who it was, and what they expect to achieve.

.... interesting, just checked that report out.

'Lakes how the hell did you find that??? Good detective work!
------

Been really busy, good to be back!

Still looking into this, but running out of leads. So even though I might not get an answer, I'll contact John Lenard one more time and see if I can get the pics he originally posted at nasaspaceflight.com. We'll see if they're the ones he put up on the space.com site, I'm guessing they are by the chronology of his posts on both sites. Let's try to find out!!!

Hi John,

I'm sorry for bothering you one last time. The investigation on ATS is going well. Hope you've been following the thread.

I woas hoping you could perhaps attach a reply containing the pics you originally posted on nasaspaceflight.com. No text is required in the body of the message, just the original nasaspaceflight.com pics from Jan 2007.

Your images on the imaginova site of space.com are very intersting and still viewable. The nasaspaceflight.com pics however were apparently removed as I'm sure you're aware. Having access to these original pictures will greatly aid those of us researching your case.

Thanks again John.

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Isn't Jose Escamilla the same guy who did the "Rods" research, and wasn't that concluded to be a camera anomaly? Strange coincidence if you ask me.

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Isn't Jose Escamilla the same guy who did the "Rods" research, and wasn't that concluded to be a camera anomaly? Strange coincidence if you ask me.

www.subversiveelement.com...

yup, one and the same fellow... unfortunately we can't definatively say Escamilla is involved with John in any way. The composite graciously provided by Bspiracy shows that while the pics are similar to Escamilla's, they are not exact.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have sit and read all the way through this, and all I can say is, Damn! A few pages back, I was ready to throw in the towel, but I just wondered what could have kept the thread alive so long if there was nothing there. Then I hit the stuff on the forum that JL was deleted from.

I make no claim to evaluating the pictures, I never did really see my grandson"s wee-wee in all those ultra-sounds, though everybody else swore they did. Tells you how good I am with fuzzy pictures.
I leave pictures up to more qualified people.

But that thing with the deleted posting is a red flag, and then the reply where the site said they never wait that long to delete. So is the site covering up somebody else, a group with some good hackers on the payroll, that came in there and wiped those items out?

Could it be some agency that wants to point the finger towards the movie end of this, and leaves just enough trail to make a person think what they want you to think?

Could JL have a real reason to worry? Most people don't turn paranoid as quick as he did without a push. There is so much more here than meets the eye.

John Leonard, take my advice, and scream your head off to everybody who will listen. I know that you are keeping up with these posts, you are a curious person, and this is your best link to hearing about what is coming down on this. So the second you read this, make plans to start talking REAL soon. It's the only insurance that you can get.

Post your name, address, bio, everything down to your shoe size. Get on here at ATS and tell every detail of what you know, what you suspect, and put all your proof out in the public view. That way you have nothing to fear from anyone. That's my best advice.

Oh, and I know that there are spooks here on ATS, it's a given. I saw one of you on another site get pinged back to the Pentagon itself. Am I worried that I've put myself in some danger? Nope. I'm an old man on some forum, and not a danger to you and yours, because the effort of silencing me would be wasted, another person just like me would pop up tomorrow.

Good Luck JL

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
NGC2736:

Thank's for the inspiring post! I hope John is following along...

.... In case he hasn't, I have sent him the following email hoping your post helps inspire him to break his silence.

John I hope you are still following our thread. If not I'd like to take the liberty to copy a post from user NGC2736:

"I have sit and read all the way through this, and all I can say is, Damn! A few pages back, I was ready to throw in the towel, but I just wondered what could have kept the thread alive so long if there was nothing there. Then I hit the stuff on the forum that JL was deleted from.

I make no claim to evaluating the pictures, I never did really see my grandson"s wee-wee in all those ultra-sounds, though everybody else swore they did. Tells you how good I am with fuzzy pictures. I leave pictures up to more qualified people.

But that thing with the deleted posting is a red flag, and then the reply where the site said they never wait that long to delete. So is the site covering up somebody else, a group with some good hackers on the payroll, that came in there and wiped those items out?

Could it be some agency that wants to point the finger towards the movie end of this, and leaves just enough trail to make a person think what they want you to think?

Could JL have a real reason to worry? Most people don't turn paranoid as quick as he did without a push. There is so much more here than meets the eye.

John Leonard, take my advice, and scream your head off to everybody who will listen. I know that you are keeping up with these posts, you are a curious person, and this is your best link to hearing about what is coming down on this. So the second you read this, make plans to start talking REAL soon. It's the only insurance that you can get.

Post your name, address, bio, everything down to your shoe size. Get on here at ATS and tell every detail of what you know, what you suspect, and put all your proof out in the public view. That way you have nothing to fear from anyone. That's my best advice.

Oh, and I know that there are spooks here on ATS, it's a given. I saw one of you on another site get pinged back to the Pentagon itself. Am I worried that I've put myself in some danger? Nope. I'm an old man on some forum, and not a danger to you and yours, because the effort of silencing me would be wasted, another person just like me would pop up tomorrow.

Good Luck JL "

I hope this warms your heart and opens you to more communication from me regarding this issue. I SINCERELY HOPE you are not dissuaded from pursuing this issue by the interest various parties may have taken in your story.

I am assuming your inbox has been flooded by those wishing to intimidate you and scare you into submission. Having added your email address to some of your original space.com pics tells me you are a man of sincerity and cannot be intimidated for long.

Please feel free to take an active or passive roll in this investigation, but please don't simply withdraw. I will continue to send you questions. Answer as you see fit.

God Bless and Best Wishes

Let's hope that relaxes John a bit to re-open communications.

I have a few questions that have been coming together and will be emailing him again hoping he can supply us data to refine our "spaceships VS. satellites ISS" hypothesis.

(Sorry I'm neglecting the moon tower, but that is pretty much a Mobius Strip as far as research goes. I think the spaceship hypothesis is at least potentially provable either pro or con. Plus I havn't seen this aspect of the UFO enigma tackled much in UFO lore).

Peace!

edit added the / to kill italics

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I NEED HELP from someone good at mining for data! In John's initial email to me he mentioned:

"like coordinates, yes it was very strange some one has post the coordinates on
above top secret allready i see but i do not want to
be linked to his idea what he thinks they are, i do not want to get involved in
claims what these are until i know but this man dose know
were some of these space craft are in that space area.

please make clear i do not want to get involved in what he thinks these craft
are, i do not claim this....

this his link that show things near the big dipper, remember this is not my
claim its his but he has got the place area correct, there are many
space objects in perfect line with vega too, all what you need to find these
space craft will be online soon"

Can anyone help me find this prior thread he mentions on ATS?!

The only link in that correspondence was for the we-are-not-alone.us website. No link to the referenced ATS thread was given.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OK, got another email off to John... hopefully he replies to these

Hi John, I hope you've read my previous email explaining the suggested nature of our ongoing correspondence...

I have a few questions we desperately need for ongoing research.

I'd like to quote you from our first communication:

"like coordinates, yes it was very strange some one has post the coordinates on
above top secret allready i see but i do not want to
be linked to his idea what he thinks they are, i do not want to get involved in
claims what these are until i know but this man dose know
were some of these space craft are in that space area.
please make clear i do not want to get involved in what he thinks these craft
are, i do not claim this....
this his link that show things near the big dipper, remember this is not my
claim its his but he has got the place area correct, there are many
space objects in perfect line with vega too, all what you need to find these
space craft will be online soon"
---

1. Do you have the link to the ATS thread mentioning coordinates as stated in your post? If unable to recall do you remember the approximate date of that thread?

2. Can you PLEASE email me the deleted nasaspaceflight.com pics which were taken during STS-116 and posted starting Jan 14th 2007. If possible feel free to email me your entire uncompressed, unedited library of unknowns. Unedited versions allow retrieval of EXIF data which helps strengthen you case. They are EXTREMELY VITAL in establishing the next level of credibility in this case.

3. I have searched for your account and username on nasaspaceflight.com... You no longer are listed as a member. In what manner was your registration with nasaspaceflight.com terminated? What date was it opened and when was it closed?

4. When/how did you find the site referenced in your initial post we-are-not-alone.us?

5. Can we still rely on the statement at the end of your post:

...all what you need to find these space craft will be online soon"

.... and when/where should look for this?

6. When was the last time you were able to visually confirm these objects?

Anxiously awaiting your response.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I'm not too sure what to make of them, they do look quite convincing and they do look fantastic but i would need to see cflearer images although i am impressed by what i see.

cheers

apollo

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker

Only on page one and reading but...

...looking at the top one of the three images... does anyone else see the pyramid shape?

Go'auld ship comes to mind

Told ya Stargate was real

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I would also love to know what his coordinates are.

I will see what I can do about that... the moon one that is...
That image has been around for some time and one of the videos from retiredafb on youtube has a bunch of stills from that same area..

What is interesting is the SHEAR NUMBER of shots NASA took of that spot everyone of the numbers posted in this video is an Apollo 15 or 17 image

Its not the complete number so I will need some time to dig through the reels to get them all..

To the person who asked for someone to save the "spacecraft" images in case...

Done!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I will see what I can do about that... the moon one that is...
That image has been around for some time and one of the videos from retiredafb on youtube has a bunch of stills from that same area..

Welcome zorgon, are your talking about possibly finding the moon tower image taken by John Lenard? He hasnt yet provided any information on this image...nor any coords for the other anomalies...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shotsAre they on the moon I doubt it most show no back ground at all

No they are not on the moon... only that one "ship" from the Apollo 20 series first shown by retiredafb some time ago (2 months) on youtube is on the moon...

It is interesting to note that the images from maginoiss look the same quality and texture as lenard's and they also have little equipment data

Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Proct0r
I would love to get the location also as I could easily debunk this on the next full moon, or other moons.

Really? Your that good? How about posting a few of your images then? I would love to see the clarity of your lunar images.

I will get the coordinated of that "ship" for you
In the meantime how about a nice shot of Endymion or Aristarchus crater?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the legwork greatlakes!... I'll be checking those from home tonight.

welcome Apollo and Zorgon,

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Proct0r
Here's a picture of mine of the moon:

four stars for that post amazing!

Yup that image is sure close enough detail to disprove the "ship" I can zoom right in on that area Fantastic! I'll give you a star too...

OY

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
Exactly why I requested for the coordinates. It should be visible with standard binoculars. It's amazing to think that he's the first to spot this vast tower while there are hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers, moon watchers, even sky watchers looking at the moon right now who can't see it.

Yes truly amazing... was he the first? I wonder... those images from Apollo 20... It seems they may actually be on the farside... maybe greatlakes can help track those image numbers

Lenard's moon image looks like its clipped from one of the "Apollo 20" shots... but I could be wrong

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
errr I cant find a link for the Interstellar movie trailer....

Page one third post

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join