It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great new video of saucer over Stirling

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Offerman posted a great video of a sauser over Stirling, 9 minutes of continious footage.

www.livevideo.com...

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Acharya]

```````````````````
Title edit - spelling

[edit on 11/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OP, I don't know what that was, but it sure was interesting. And if there's not enough there to analyze, then I don't know what it would take.

Calling all experts!!!! Calling all experts!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The way it is floating without control makes me think its being blown away by the wind. Looks shiny/metallic.
Btw, good and steady camera work here.

Edit: I tried to enhance it, but there is not much to see, except a faint circle shape on the disc and perhaps a depression on the other side in center.

[edit on 10/6/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
yahoo, its a ufo and its on video.
i think this is 100% genuine.
do we have proof now or what are we waiting for?

[edit on 10/6/07 by cometa]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks like one of those helium filled round metallic looking balloons which someone has let go off

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa

Yes, its surely a proof of drunk aliens. Perhaps we should search for a crashed disc in that area.

The problem here is that it doesn't look like its intelligently guided. The video is genuine though (imo).

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Looks like one of these types....

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I nitice it turned completely upside down a couple of times, lending weight to the balloon theory.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Originally posted by cometa

Yes, its surely a proof of drunk aliens. Perhaps we should search for a crashed disc in that area.

The problem here is that it doesn't look like its intelligently guided. The video is genuine though (imo).

Agree, or someone fell asleep at the wheel

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Drifting and tumbling...

It looks kind of large. It might have taken a full tank of helium.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Balloons drift through the air. They DON'T hover over rooftops.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
Looks like one of these types....

If it was what your implying, it would be invisible from the distance of the camera. At a complete guess, I would say the object is around 30-50 feet in diameter, judging by how far away it is, and how big it would have to be to see it from afar.
Also the depression kind of reminds me about the UFO video from NASA (tether video). Only its erratic flight makes me dubious.

Excellnt video though.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I swear it is so easy to make a saucer video im going to run outside and make one myself.

But first I have to go buy some birthday balloons.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Balloons drift through the air. They DON'T hover over rooftops.

Good point. This one is drifting through the air, slowly turning one way, then the other, then upside down.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It looks like a freakin`mylar balloon floating freely through the air.

Its not a spacecraft I'm positive. It wouldn't just float through the air spinning around like that if it was.

I label this a balloon.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I watched the entire video three times and I don't think it is a balloon. That thing looks like it was morphing back and forth and when the "lights" were on it almost looks like it opened up to show the lights. I'm not saying I am 100% positive (I am open to the balloon theory but wouldn't a balloon of that sort get considerably higher over a nine minute period?)

Also considering that for the majority of the recording the object was filmed from the same location wouldn't the lights (I am assuming that balloon believers are thinking the lights were glare from the sun) always appear on the same side of the object? What I am trying to say is that if the object was filmed from the same location and the sun was hitting the object from the same location then how could the lights (glare) appear from many different directions?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
It looks like a freakin`mylar balloon floating freely through the air.

Its not a spacecraft I'm positive. It wouldn't just float through the air spinning around like that if it was.

I label this a balloon.

I respect your opinion but I really have to know how you know that "It wouldn't just float through the air spinning around like that if it was". You must have some experience and I am dying to hear it, so please share.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Most interesting and most HARD to define. There is scant little data there. The biggest the "object" ever gets is a few low rez pixels.

Don't count on much in the way of definition from anyone who has the capability to break this down, there just isn't much data to go on.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Looks like a balloon to me... mylar, light reflecting, the movement, probably snagged on something for a while then broke free to continue on its journey skyward.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Once again, why do people put music on top of supposed data?
What is the purpose. It only deflates (pun intended) the information presented.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join