It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great new video of saucer over Stirling

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Looks like a large balloon with a reflective surface, moves exactly like one drifting in the wind getting caught in gusts here and there, exhibits behaivor which is seemingly non-intelligent (yaya ET believers can argue we don't know the pysche of an alien but come on... its at least rather "out there" to believe they would be smart enough to travel to other planets and then just float around in plain sight doing drunken movements all day), sits in plain daylight in the view of humans as if wanting to be seen yet does not 1) communicate in any way 2) land 3) "abduct" everyone in sight 4) kill everyone in sight.

O wait, no UFO videos do any of these which could actually prove they were ETs and not ballons, satalites, comets, regular aircraft, weather conditions, etc... how convienant... I guess all the aliens that visit earth are nothing more then wierdos who get pleasure from being watched at long distances (always long enough to be no more than shiny circles or dots or squares or lights or whatever in the sky), kinda like the opposite of peeping toms I guess.

Sigh, why do all "UFO" cases meet all or most of the criteria above and yet we have people claiming its "proof" of ET crafts.... rather then any of the more logical explanations or at least making a more sensible statement like.. "well its impossible to say what it is because its so vague, far away etc, so I'd like to believe its an ET craft because I personally believe in ETs".

Apparently the vaguer the video the better because that way the debunkers can't prove it's a balloon or whatever else because hell... who can really 100% identify a dot or circle in the sky on some crappy ass youtube quality video? Thus, you win cause they can't prove it's not an alien? right?! No, wrong, lets remember what a UFO is, its an unidentified flying object... too many in the UFO community seem to think just because the vagueness/lack of evidence/poor video quality etc makes in unidentifiable that automatically means that its "ET" or "alien" in origin.. which of course is completely ridiculous.

Galatic Raffle E, enter to win a free trip to planet Earth where you get to sit around looking like your choice of balloon, satalite, comet or metallic wedding cake and scare of fascinate stupid humans... sexual satisifaction garaunteed!

Still waiting for a convincing piece of evidence that lives up to all the "REAL UFO!! PROOF OF ETS!! OMGOMG" ect. UFO thread titles I see all the time on this site. Color me a disgruntled skeptic till then.
-Darkest

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Darkestroom4]

[edit on 11-6-2007 by Darkestroom4]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i tell you what, for you guys here most of the videos are either fake or balloons.

you mean weather-balloons,... right? like the one, that crashed in roswell.

even if there was a video with a 100% genuine ufo close up, you´d call it a fake!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
even if there was a video with a 100% genuine ufo close up, you´d call it a fake!

I my mind I haven’t seen one yet.

Tell a lie, they are all 'unidentified' or unidentifiable, when I can identify one as extra-terrestrial I’ll shut up

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

I my mind I haven’t seen one yet.

Tell a lie, they are all 'unidentified' or unidentifiable, when I can identify one as extra-terrestrial I’ll shut up

the problem is, that we, here on the internet on ATS, cant decide at all between fake or not fake... we really dont have the means / materials / abilities.

i really think its not a balloon.

[edit on 11/6/07 by cometa]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Prove it. Show us a video of a genuine (by which I believe you mean "alien") UFO close up, and provide us with a few simple, basic bits of information, and see if we call it fake.

All we need along with the video, which you must admit could be faked, are:
1) The real names and identities of the folks who took the video.
2) Somebody else's video of the same thing at the same time, along with their info.
3) Some kind of physical evidence that can be linked directly to the video and that can be shown to be alien and nothing else.
4) The testimony of some neutral experts saying that the video, the people, and the physical evidence is for real.

Go ahead. See what we say.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Prove it. Show us a video of a genuine (by which I believe you mean "alien") UFO close up, and provide us with a few simple, basic bits of information, and see if we call it fake.

All we need along with the video, which you must admit could be faked, are:
1) The real names and identities of the folks who took the video.
2) Somebody else's video of the same thing at the same time, along with their info.
3) Some kind of physical evidence that can be linked directly to the video and that can be shown to be alien and nothing else.
4) The testimony of some neutral experts saying that the video, the people, and the physical evidence is for real.

Go ahead. See what we say.

watch the sky and see ufos for yourself, mate!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

watch the sky and see ufos for yourself, mate!

In other words, you ain't got any. Thanks for playing!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
No there isn't any real UFO footage,not any that I've seen anyway.The only videos that are somewhat credible are usually just light's or dot's in the sky that are so far from the camera that you can't tell what it is anyway.

It just puzzles me that in today's day in age that most somewhat credible UFO's are filmed from miles away.You would think there would be someone else as well who is alot closer filming the same thing considering how many cell/cameras there are out there.My guess is that atleast 50% of the population in the USA has somesort of digital camera/phone on them that can take video or pictures.

But then again if it wern't for these hoaxer/dot in the sky video's we would have nothing to talk about.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Samblak]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey cometa,

noticed you're from germany also. Remember an old youth mag called "Yps" ?

www.ypsfanpage.de...

We got these things in the 70ties, attach something reflecting to it, maybe on a thread so it appears to move - tadaaaa UFO. Since the baloons are of very thin material, with some wind you'll also get a cool morphing effect.

Think !

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel

Unless it's just a drunk balloon. But that's absurd, balloons can't drink. So it must be an alien.

lol LW, you are alright man

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Hey cometa,

noticed you're from germany also. Remember an old youth mag called "Yps" ?

www.ypsfanpage.de...

We got these things in the 70ties, attach something reflecting to it, maybe on a thread so it appears to move - tadaaaa UFO. Since the baloons are of very thin material, with some wind you'll also get a cool morphing effect.

Think !

In your link, the phrase 'Extra Gimmick' thats repeated over and over is a good review on modern American culture

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Alex Krycek]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
We're pretty close behind you

But damn, that was a great mag, i grew eggs from a tree and thought sea monkeys were very communicative beings, while i was 7.

Back to topic, sry for the intervention.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry] ehrm....on closer look, i don't think "i grew" is the proper term, but you get the idea

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
To me it looks like the craft is maneuvering, however, it seems the wind has alot of influence on this small craft. I say small because smaller lightweight craft will be affected more by wind. I created a post about RC UFO craft hereRC UFO
Also search RC UFO on youtube for many more videos. Especially look at the outdoor videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join