It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

favourite sniping games or levels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
wow, i dont think i saw one resident evil 4 post, resident evil 4 is almost all sniping, even with the handgun, the only gu you cant snipe with is the shotgun, im always sniping(cept when i play pro mode, i unlocked the PRL 412 laser, no fun at all) and its fun to watch there heads go KABOOM

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942... just get an M82A1 and HIDE!!! 20 - 0 + scores were not unheard of... you could also call in artillary... unlike newer games like CoD4, it actually required skill to use... Basically you use bincoulars and left click on the place you want artillary.... people in artillary then right click and get a view from your perspective... when they click the camera snaps and follows the artillary.... then they have to make corrections to improve aim.... heres a vid...

www.youtube.com...

The maps are so open that you're unlikely to get camped... unlike BF2 (worst game ever). And it actually needed SKILL.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My vote goes to Unreal Tournament and the Facing Worlds map. I had some really good fun on that map and there are still servers running that map exclusively.

I've had some excellent sniping moments in the Delta force games as well but the amount of cheaters there means it lost it's fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I like America's Army Sniping. It's a more realistic than any game that I had played in the past. Only one thing it doesn't have gore so you couldn't see your targets head getting blown ahead by a headshot. But the scoping is good and the feel of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The second level of Killzone had lots of juicy sniping to it, as did the rest of the game if you stuck to Luger for the story. The Beachhead MP map also had a sniping point which overlooked the main choke point of the map. I used to play Domination games on this map, most games, I'd rack up about 150 - 175 kills (75% of which were headshots).

Another favorite is hands down, Black. Where sniping didn't always have to be the enemies.

Also to go back some years, The first level of Goldeneye for the N64 had lots of good sniping in it. I still remember making a model of the level on my bunk bed with ninja turtles so that I could clear the level without raising an alarm.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There was some element of sniping in Quake, that game was cool.
Changing the gravity settings was a blast!!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How come there is a problem with the xbox live saying please try again later at terms of use page.:shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join