It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul slandered again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Tonight Ron Paul was sidewalled by Michael Savage who is shelling for Mitt Romney. he was rude in a subtle way, making him out to be a small speck on the dart board of losers who love selling out and lying it seems by way of selfless reporters who become messages to everyone that tyranny is at hand. The problem is is that no one really cares anymore in the average worker crowds, they want to move on from 9/11 etc.., because of mental conditioning, thanks control freaks. Thanks Corporate execs. Thanks sellouts. The new world order as previously stated cant live in the wild west or jungle because they are the lowest on the food chain due to the fact everyone who's truly enlightened knows its all fakery that comes from them, now the spirit of spiritual rebellion is filled with power through stealing earth energy, and uses our good names, to threaten the worlds tyranny which is noble, and which admittedly is oppressively destructive itself by way of law and war. and i argue with myself as to the enemy of my enemy is my friend, then i decide "no" because that would make me a willing sellouts sucker. So in that light what can we do to get Ron Paul to be considered seriously and a professional apology from the PC media crowd?

[edit on 7-6-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
America wants change...and Ron Paul will bring it.

He will make the cut, and run as the main Republican canidate.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patron Saint
America wants change...and Ron Paul will bring it.

He will make the cut, and run as the main Republican canidate.

I cannot support Paul as I disagree with his economic policies. But...why he is running as a Republican? If he really wants change, I would think he would distance himself from the Republicans if he really wanted to win, as most of the public is eqauting the Republican Party with the Bush administration.

Even if a Republican takes a strong anti-Bush stance, it's still an overwhelmingly uphill battle. With the public discontent with the Bush, I just don't see how any Republican has a chance of becoming the next president, regardless of how honest he may be.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I agree, i wish hed go independant, but then again, God lifts up and god brings low, lets just pray. I will.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I cannot support Paul as I disagree with his economic policies. But...why he is running as a Republican? If he really wants change, I would think he would distance himself from the Republicans if he really wanted to win, as most of the public is eqauting the Republican Party with the Bush administration.

Ron Paul is the only true republican IMO. Most of the public are looking at the candidates, not just party affiliation. You can't get anywhere these days unless you raise some money, so you need to be in one of the big parties.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't get it...

What's all the excitement over Ron Paul all of a sudden? I'm mean really, Ron Paul is so over. Would you accept policy from this "man?"

Imagine what the cabinet would look like.

You better work harder than that.

Supermodel Monkeys, not just for giving the political landscape a twirl anymore..

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Mirthful Me,

was this supposed to be funny? i mean really, you can do better than that...

And yes, it is highy doubtful (close to impossible) that Ron Paul would win the Republican primaries.. Sad, but true...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Meh...

Everyone's a critic... What's a poor simian pundit to do?

Why... Fling poo in all directions and see what sticks.

I find having fun with Ron Paul's irrelevancy as a candidate far more rewarding than wringing my poo stained hands over why the rest of the world can't see his "Divine" virtue.

Hairspray Monkeys, not just for lift and hold anymore...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Its either Paul or Obama, i dont want that boring tiger woods to be my president, he wont even legalize the weed! or stop the irs from stealing my paychecks.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I for will vote for Ron Paul........however.

The fight for the White House will be between Ron Paul and Thomson and because Thomson is for the war in Iraq and has gone (or is going) to the state of Israel to pay his "respects" he will be the winner.

The only way for Ron Paul to win is if the votes for him are so overwhelming that the power to be won't be able to hide him as the winner, and if he looses anyway then this will be the time for "we the people" to take over the government by force.

"When the government is not for the people it is then the right for the people to talke over the government, after all the people are the government"... Ponce

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ron Pauls chances of winning are minimal, if he does win it means the NWO people have something else in mind far more sinister and is going to be far more bloody... So if they back off in 2008... Be afraid, be very afraid, that is unless your going to stand up and fight them like I hope many people will do... RP (Ron Paul) though could be used in the end to help divide things, just to give them more "probable cause" to create some chaos and take control. Still if he loses then we face either the ringaround, change, 1984/martial law/police sate or many a mix of those then again maybe nothing will happen or change other than a face and a party name. Do not keep your hopes up yet also do not give up or give in.

I am not going to say this is word for word but:
"It is the right of the people to overthrow the government by force should it grow tyranical in nature." -Thomas Jefferson-

Remember folks, if the live in the USA, the government is NOT I repeat NOT based around the people, it is based around the top .2% of the nation and the NWO folks. Dont like it? Tough. That is just the way things are anymore. Upset? Then try and change it. Nothing is going to happen while you sit on your couch eating potato chips or by sitting in front of your computer.

Once again: the USA is not based around the people, only the top .5% who own all the wealth.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
I don't get it...

What's all the excitement over Ron Paul all of a sudden? I'm mean really, Ron Paul is so over. Would you accept policy from this "man?"

Imagine what the cabinet would look like.

You better work harder than that.

Supermodel Monkeys, not just for giving the political landscape a twirl anymore..

Ron Paul is the anti-NWO candidate. If he didnt end the NWO forever, he would at least set them back for years.

He supports abolishing the Federal Reserve.
He supports abolishing the CIA.
He supports abolishing persanal income tax

Those three actions alone would cut off the head of the NWO.

He believes in following the Constitution. He believes in small limited goverment with state power being equal to federal.

Anyone at all against the NWO must support Ron Paul. The other candidates are tools of the NWO

[edit on 9-6-2007 by admriker444]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wait, he wants to abolish the CIA? What? Are you serious, where's your source?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Mirthful, are you in drag, want to be in drag or just envious of drag queens? Cause I gotta' tell you Honey, something's showin'.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

He supports abolishing persanal income tax

If personal income taxes are abolished, then what's going to happen to public schools, fire departments, public libraries, law enforcement, and the elderly who depend on their social security checks to survive?

Personally, I oppose abolishing the tax. I would support lowering it on the middle class, and raising it on the ultra-wealthy.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No income tax, would equal more money in hand to spend, which would equal a better economy from said money being spent, which would equal increased amount of taxes coming in from said spending would it not?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I still want to know where this stuff about abolishing the CIA comes from. That sounds immensely stupid to me... and might cause him to lose my vote if I don't see a reason for it.

But it doesn't mean anything since the only place I've heard such a thing is this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
C.I.A questions. answered:

Yes he has stated he would do away with the CIA, man many ex-cia call for it themselves claiming they were told to break laws of the land.

Income Tax, cutting the IRS answered:

Yes im sure he would find a constitutional way to tax the country properly, and money, which would be made into coin form, or gold leaf to weight on paper and different designs or something...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Yes he has stated he would do away with the CIA, man many ex-cia call for it themselves claiming they were told to break laws of the land.

Where did he say this? Why does he want to cripple our intelligence gathering abilities?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Originally posted by mastermind77

Where did he say this? Why does he want to cripple our intelligence gathering abilities?

It was in response to a question asked of him somewhere, go youtube.

Otherwise, cripple our intelligence? No- more like dismantle the biggest crime/drug syndacate operating freely for the most part since its beginning. And so much for the intelligence in iraq, or anywhere else the last 50 years. yeah, we need more people working under a suspicious and historicly speaking, appearently fascisticly controlled organisation. yes i think the cia heads insiders are fascist manipulators. Just look at them..i mean, c'mon, you dont see it?

----------------------
"That's bad intelligence, very bad intelligence." -"sorry"
team america, world police

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join