It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bang Zoom Bang !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I recognize what Zaphod is saying. I'm pretty sensitive to this where most people aren't. Cars usually give me a bad one.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I recognize what Zaphod is saying. I'm pretty sensitive to this where most people aren't. Cars usually give me a bad one.

Ok yeah but since when does a plane that is about to crash into a building create a big orange circle.

That's just not something that happens everyday and there ain't gonna be nothing to compare it to.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've never seen a static discharge cause combustion. The orange is flame. Perhaps due to the huge buildup involved.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
I never seen no static discharges like that.....

Care to prove this?

To me, this doesn't look natural at all.

Because as I said, MOST times it's discharged into the ground on landing. It's kinda hard to prove this since this is the first time a plane has been flown into a giant conductor, so NO I can't prove it. But anything moving through the air creates a static charge. It has to dissipate somewhere. Most of the time it's into the ground, in this case, it went into the building first, THEN into the ground.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
But do the ground display orange flame like substance when the static discharge is established?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

But do the ground display orange flame like substance when the static discharge is established?

Well, does it?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not that I've noticed. But landing strips aren't giant steel conductors. So.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The video that Selfless posted is amazing but it brings up something in this day of digital video wizardry. I would think that this video is an outstanding expose of some very fishy looking plane impacts if I could be sure that the only thing done to the video was to select certain frames for extended individual viewing so as to make clear things that happen too fast to notice at ordinary viewing speed.

I've read threads where honest digital experts have run various programs to improve picture sharpness in the videos in such a way that information is not added to or subtracted from the picture, but I am completely out of my depth to judge if what they say is accurate. However, commonsense wise, I know there are experts out there who could theoretically vet whatever claims were being made by the presenter.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is that if videos are being presented to the public from whatever source if would be nice if the presenter were ethically obligated to indicate the source of the video and if he knew whether the video had been processed after being aired.

I know there is a large video archive of broadcasted video footage of 911, but I've never heard any museum-style conservationist details of what standards of "purity" could be guaranteed to investigators who download footage from this archive.

I'll have to look into this subject, because as more and more video fakery claims come forward, there are definite provenance issues with regard to videos. For examples that tell-tale flash at the front of the plane appears to have been removed from some copies of the same video sequence.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Look here my friend,

letsroll911.org...

Some very interesting footage and pictures in here.

True, we don't know if they are fake or not.

But to be honest, so many footage showing the same thing is hard to fake.

On the fence.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
THE STORY OF TWO GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS IS INTERESTING AND THEY NOTE THAT THEY WERE INVOLVED IN THE ADD ONS TO THE PLANE THAT HIT THE SECOND TOWER.THEY STATE THEY OUTFITTED MISSLE TUBES ON THE PLANE AND WHEN THE STORY BROKE THEY WERE TOLD TO REMAIN SILENT OR LOOSE THEIR CONTRACT WITH THE GOVERNMENT.my guess is northrup grummans sub contractors know but are kept quite.AND THE PHOTO TOO HOT TO HANDLE TAKEN BY A 100 YEAR OLD SPANISH NEWS PAPER WHO DID NOT WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A TABLOID FAILED TO BRING THE PHOTO TO LIGHT IN MAJOR MEDIA it clearly showed a drone used on the preditor aircraft attached to the underside of the plane and the tubes installed. BUT THAT TOO SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF THE INTERNET.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i was a bit alarmed to see that my post was altered...i had stated that i spoke to a person who said he was one of the delta shadow team members who went into the wtc and planted explosives...it was a job that took twoo weeks and all security cameras were turned off prior to any plane hitting shaped charged were placed inside the buildings by a team of ex cia and fbi professionals who use the group name "delta shadow".
i even mentioned i worked for fema and had a high security clearance and all was removed from my post. i mentioned i have been at mt.weather facility...now if i was a nut job i wouldnot have been a top secret material custodian and held the positions i have had.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
what was under the blue tarp i mentioned and its been removed. this does not look good ! i am glad the first responder video is now out there.
prehaps everyone involved needs to grow some balls and tell the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join