It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 33rd Degree Freemason Speaks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

And for everyone saying "oh my granpa is a Mason and he doesn't do all this sh*t), you clearly don't understand the structure of Freemasonry, its a 33 level power pyramid(yep..pyramid again) that is very strict about who knows what, the secrets of higher levels do not leak to the lower levels, and sure as hell not to thier grandkids. Even begining level Masons are tight lipped about certain things.

Heres an ex-33rd degree Mason exposing the situation.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
www.youtube.com...

And for everyone saying "oh my granpa is a Mason and he doesn't do all this sh*t), you clearly don't understand the structure of Freemasonry, its a 33 level power pyramid(yep..pyramid again) that is very strict about who knows what, the secrets of higher levels do not leak to the lower levels, and sure as hell not to thier grandkids. Even begining level Masons are tight lipped about certain things.

1. Our old buddy Leo was never a Freemason: not a 33rd degree, not a First Degree, not even a member of DeMolay for boys.

2. There is no such thing as a "33 level power pyramid" in Freemasonry. Freemasonry is an organization that has encompassed hundreds of Rites and thousands of different degrees throughout its history. However, such degrees do not confer any special "rank" among its members. There is no higher level in Freemasonry above the Third Degree, the possession of which makes a person a full member of the fraternity.

3. Masonic leadership is not determined by how many degrees a person can rack up (and there's a lot more out there than 33...I myself possess at least 50, and probably more), but by being elected to serve as such by the universal suffrage of the members. Masonic government is democratic, not hierarchical, and the rank-and-file membership choose Masonic leadership through annual elections.

Cug

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

1. Our old buddy Leo was never a Freemason: not a 33rd degree, not a First Degree, not even a member of DeMolay for boys.

To expand a bit. His papers for the 33rd can be traced back to John Yarker.. His rites were never accepted by the regular masons. and even then they were signed by somebody who had no right to give them to him. So he is a fake "fake mason" at that.

Oh and his O.T.O. degree actual come from a guy who was kicked out of the O.T.O.A. (the same guy who signed his 33rd) a group that has nothing to do with the O.T.O. other that using some ideas from Crowley.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This Leo guy is a little messed up. I never heard so much disinformation from one person in such a short period of time. He even goes so far to include the Vatican and a cover up including the Knights of Malta and the Jesuits. What he is saying is not new but it is sure a bit twisted. The Knights of Malta are a highly respected order, and even have NGO status with the UN. Knights of Malta are not linked to the Freemasons or illuminati in any way shape or form. (Although there is a degree in freemasonry with a similar name). The Order of Malta has it's international website HERE.

This Leo guy links the Illuminati, Jesuits, The Vatican, Knights of Malta, Skull and bones, Freemasonry in a twisted web involving the New World Order. Come on now Mr. Leo, former Illuminus...get your story straight.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
Come on now Mr. Leo, former Illuminus...get your story straight.

He also confused the Masonic degree of Knight of Malta (a York Rite degree) with the Sovereign Military Order of Knights of Malta. They are two completely separate organizations with similar sounding names.

As Cug mentioned, that guy doesn't even qualify as "fake": he's a fake fake!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
- Funny picture they found of Dick Cheney to show while they were speaking of him. Got a good snarl going and everything.

- I was shocked to see the picture of JPII kissing a Quran. I wonder if that's real. I hope not.

- I think this guy is bogus. He pulls everyone in. It sounds like he was reading a script right off the internet ...

I'm going to look around and see if I can find that picture of PJPII kissing that Quran again. It's got me curious.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
3. Masonic leadership is not determined by how many degrees a person can rack up (and there's a lot more out there than 33...I myself possess at least 50, and probably more), but by being elected to serve as such by the universal suffrage of the members. Masonic government is democratic, not hierarchical, and the rank-and-file membership choose Masonic leadership through annual elections.

a member and I are having an argument about this on another board. this is a direct quote from him:

All have equally ostentatious and over elaborate titles, the last one (99 I am sure) is some Prince of something or other, like "Supreme Prince Of The _____" I can't remember, I heard Michael Tsarion reel them all off on Red Ice Radio.

since you mentioned that you possess as many as 50+ degrees I was wondering if you could clear this up for me/us. Are these degress that you possess from one appendant body (ex. scottish rite) or do you possess a combined amount of 50+ degrees from various bodies (scottish/york rite,shriners,grotto,tall cedars of lebanon,etc) thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by brando56894

since you mentioned that you possess as many as 50+ degrees I was wondering if you could clear this up for me/us. Are these degress that you possess from one appendant body (ex. scottish rite) or do you possess a combined amount of 50+ degrees from various bodies (scottish/york rite,shriners,grotto,tall cedars of lebanon,etc) thanks

No, they're a combination from different bodies. I'm 32° in the Scottish Rite, Knight Templar in the York Rite, and then all the degrees from A.M.D., Knight Masons, etc.

The York Rite actually has a huge supplement of what are usually called "side degrees".

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
- Funny picture they found of Dick Cheney to show while they were speaking of him. Got a good snarl going and everything.

- I was shocked to see the picture of JPII kissing a Quran. I wonder if that's real. I hope not.

- I think this guy is bogus. He pulls everyone in. It sounds like he was reading a script right off the internet ...

I'm going to look around and see if I can find that picture of PJPII kissing that Quran again. It's got me curious.

I believe that JP II kissing the Koran was from a time that he spoke out against Islam, and there was either Catholic Churches bombed, or threats, it is kind of hazy which.The sad part is that by kissing the asses of the militant Jihadists, you reinforce the use of terror to achieve goals.No I am not stating that I believe that every Muslim wants to explode themselves, and I don't particularly agree with our current war, and I feel there is a good chance that we are seeing some false flags, HOWEVER Islam is a warrior religion,far from one of peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I love how someone will stumble upon a video like this and think it's the smoking gun to prove that Masonry is evil and corrupt when all it is, is a almost impossible to understand and follow horrible quality piece of junk.

The question of the day is will the original poster come back to discuss the counterpoints to his claim???

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
www.youtube.com...

Link

If you do not believe that Zagami was a member of P2, at least, can you guys please post some solid evidence instead of rumour or opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0

If you do not believe that Zagami was a member of P2, at least, can you guys please post some solid evidence instead of rumour or opinion.

If you run a search, you will see where ATS member Cug (who is not a Mason) recently posted evidence documenting Zagami's fraud.

The P2 Lodge is most certainly one of the most corrupt organizations within the Italian political system. However, profit seekers have always came out of the woodworks pretending to be ex-mafiosos or ex-satanists or ex-Wiccans or ex-Masons or whatever, in order to make a quick buck off the naive, or a name for themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ah cmon, while i acknowledge your great work, especially building USA and policing the world you need to admit, some of the Freemasons are evil. It's all about power and corruption of weak souls. If you want to be powerful and uncorrupted then you need to posses wisdom and be spiritually prepared.

Stop pretending you are all angels, it's so funny. I don't care about that video but almost all secret societies are responsible for good and for bad too. Some of bad stuff they do on purpose, some of it comes when stupid people get too powerful. Not all, some.

Btw, is O.T.O. still alive? No way!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
It's all about power and corruption of weak souls.

Freemasonry is about tolerance and universal brotherhood....not "power and corruption of weak souls".

If you want to be powerful and uncorrupted then you need to posses wisdom and be spiritually prepared.

Agreed.

Stop pretending you are all angels

I've never pretended to be an angel.

There are several different organizations claiming to be the O.T.O. The largest is the so-called "Caliphate" O.T.O., organized in the late 1970's. It has between 3,000 and 4,000 members worldwide. The other two popular "O.T.O.'s" are Kenneth Grant's O.T.O. and Marcello Motta's O.T.O. These two probably have less than 500 hundred members.

Which one of these (if any) is the "real" O.T.O. seems to be a matter of personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ah cmon, while i acknowledge your great work,

Why thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.

especially building USA

Some Masons were involved in the building of the U.S.A. but it wouldn't be proper to say that Freemasons built the USA as this might imply that we were the only ones, and we weren't.

and policing the world

I cannot imagine what you mean by that. We are a Fraternity with NO central authority. We do not "police" anything but our own organizations, customs, etc.

you need to admit, some of the Freemasons are evil.

Certainly some Freemasons are evil. We are composed of human beings and human beings are far from perfect. HOWEVER, some Freemasons being evil does not make FREEMASONRY proper evil. You cannot judge the entire organization by a few members. ...something about "one rotten apple" comes to mind. There are so-called Christian Ministers who are corrupt and who have done terrible things. Does this make Christianity EVIL? Not at all.

It's all about power and corruption of weak souls. If you want to be powerful and uncorrupted then you need to posses wisdom and be spiritually prepared.

Possessing wisdom and being spiritually prepared are two very important things Freemasonry teaches. It does NOT do so in order to "be powerful"

Stop pretending you are all angels, it's so funny.

I suppose some people can find humour anywhere they look. I have NEVER known a Freemason, on this forum or elsewhere who pretended to be an angel.

I don't care about that video but almost all secret societies are responsible for good and for bad too. Some of bad stuff they do on purpose, some of it comes when stupid people get too powerful. Not all, some.

If you say so. I wouldn't know. Freemasonry is not a "secret society" and I really don't know much about actual secret societies, as they are, well, SECRET.

Unfortunately the O.T.O. is alive and well. Oh well.

Cug

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Unfortunately the O.T.O. is alive and well. Oh well.

Well isn't that a fine kettle of fish.

Freemasonry zealously guards the right and duty of every man to worship in the way his heart loves best, granting to every other man the same precious privilege. This simple creed is the very fundamental canon that serves as the footstone of Freemasonry. It is upon this belief that our beautiful system of morals is erected.

Source: Masonic Tolerance by Phillip G. Elam., 32°, MMBBFMN

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sorry to offend Cug, but as a former member, I have no use for the organization and the way many of it's members "collect" Masonic degrees for their own purposes. Probably some branches do not, but I know some who do.

That being said, I have no issue with those who wish to be members, I simply do not respect the organization. (For numerous reasons other than those cited above...and again, this coming from someone who was inside)

By the way, your source (Phil Elam) is a good friend of mine. He lives over in St. Louis (6 hours east of me, but I've known him a long time) Martin Starr who has written numerous things about the O.T.O. is also a good friend and has used me as source material on a few things.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Appak]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am aware most of the masons do not give this very big meaning but by inviting influential people inside you create very good apparatus for almost anything. You can influence regional changes, business and media. That's what i meant by policing the world. You do not need to go on TV and give ultimatums but just pull the strings where it's needed.

Why so many members and so many of them are 33rd degree, even if they have relatively low or no knowledge? Well, reasons is very simple -- you need to get ordinary but influential people inside, so requiring them to learn a lot would be counterproductive for that purpose. All they do need to learn is organization is semi-secret which gives it more appeal and when they see other influential people inside, they are sold anyway. Also we all know how insecure some of the rich people can be, always afraid they may lose their status. Organization means more security for them.

When you have all those people in place you can easily use them for desired changes and to spread your organization even more. Of course they have interesting things inside too, organize meetings and make some good business or rescue someone from a court, but that's fun they have and nothing bad about it. It is a bit unfair towards ordinary people, but hey, since when do we care about ordinary people, anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I am aware most of the masons do not give this very big meaning but by inviting influential people inside you create very good apparatus for almost anything.

Hi sb

Maybe you're not aware but people are not invited to join freemasonry. They have to ask.

Why so many members and so many of them are 33rd degree, even if they have relatively low or no knowledge? Well, reasons is very simple -- you need to get ordinary but influential people inside, so requiring them to learn a lot would be counterproductive for that purpose. All they do need to learn is organization is semi-secret which gives it more appeal and when they see other influential people inside, they are sold anyway. Also we all know how insecure some of the rich people can be, always afraid they may lose their status. Organization means more security for them.

This, presumably, is a theory of yours. It doesn't fly for the following reasons:

1. People are not targeted to join
2. Freemasonry is choc-a-bloc full of ordinary joes who have no notable influence.

When you have all those people in place you can easily use them for desired changes and to spread your organization even more. Of course they have interesting things inside too, organize meetings and make some good business or rescue someone from a court, but that's fun they have and nothing bad about it. It is a bit unfair towards ordinary people, but hey, since when do we care about ordinary people, anyway.

I'm not sure there is really such a thing as an 'ordinary person'. Freemasonry allows us to discover the extraordinary inside of us.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I am aware most of the masons do not give this very big meaning but by inviting influential people inside you create very good apparatus for almost anything.

We don't invite influential people, or anybody else. If someone wants to become a Mason, they must first request it, and then pass a unanimous ballot.

Why so many members and so many of them are 33rd degree, even if they have relatively low or no knowledge?

The 33rd degree is an honorary degree in the Scottish Rite, which is only one of many branches of Masonry. Possession of it does not necessarily indicate any special "knowledge".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join