It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who have ET experiences

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Im looking for people who beleive they have had ET contact. physical contact, astral projection, channeling, even dreams. Im really interested in hearing your stories! This post is to serve to "group together" many of the people here who have ET experiences in one place. Please share your story, beliefs, and view points on ET's, other planets, and the universe. Im also interested in how astral projection, channeling, (ect) works for those of you who experience it. Of course, any one else is free to join and put in their view on these subjects!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
-NisuraStar

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hmmmmm seems that not to many want to share, I did a few years back it's somewhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hmmmmm seems that not to many want to share, I did a few years back it's somewhere.

Im a patient woman, Ill wait if I have to...

Could you show me where your experience is posted somewhere, or relay the experience to me? thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
hey i got a freaky one for you

i was in turkey on a holiday with my family back when i was 17. One night while having dinner with the rest of the guests in the hotel at about 8 o clock something very strange happened. In a moment a huuuuge bright blueish light appeared above mountains some kilometers away. Next, everything stopped, and i mean everything, the music on the stereo stopped and i remember they were playing falco becouse of all the germans in the hotel, the people all stopped eating, everybody just turned their heads like hypnotized and stared at it. I clearly remember smiling thinking here come the aliens again(!) and i turned my head to look at all the people, clear headed completely, and i did it twice, just to make sure im not imagining it. Next thing you know the light turns off, the music starts playing and people continue eating their dinner as if nothing happened.

You can imagine i didn't bring it up in a conversation, for them it didnt happen at all, a little bit of cognitive dissonance i think.

so what do you think

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
nisurastar

My husband Jack and I have ongoing contact with the alien people who run the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. These are the founders of the organization and the lead representatives of the furthest evolved races visiting.

Jack and I have had alien contact all our lives, but our physical, progressive contact began in 1990 when the alien races wanted us to know who they are and began to openly introduce themselves to us one by one. Before then, our alien contact was more like it is for most people who have it, and we had assumed that our alien contacts were just more of the other beings we have also always had spiritual contact with.

The first eighteen months of our experiences was the most exciting, horrifying, confusing time in our alien contact and in our lives. The next two years was almost as furious with as many more encounters and beings to meet, but by then we had a great deal of understanding to participate with. We began speaking publicly to help other people who have alien contact, scientists and investigators, and then we started being harassed by government agents. We were making friends with the aliens, and it was only our own government who was a threat to our freedom and well being.

Our alien contact is both physical and spiritual, so we get a clear look at how so many other alien experiencers are left so confused by their encounters when they can perceive them only partially through dreams and visions and they don't try to find out more from the aliens themselves. Our communication abilities are excellent compared to most humans', especially Jack's. We are diligent in recording information and don't spin it or lose its integrity, so we are entrusted with a great deal for the purpose of sharing it with others. However, the alien races don't tell us everything, and they don't give us any information that could put us in serious danger of government control. They show us what we need to know to help others understand how and why their own contact is happening.

I write everything down and I am publishing two books of my journals and a teacher similar to our seminars. You can read our first few encounters and how this all started for us on May 12, 1990 on my site:
www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...

I also have a great deal of information about our encounters on ATS in my past posts, and I write at All Experts where you can read more of our experiences:
en.allexperts.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
EarthSister,

I just wanted to thank you for posting on my thread. I dont want to sound stalkerish, but I was on google and found a link to a thread you had posted on this site. Its how I found out about ATS and why I felt compelled to join. Actually, the reason I ran across your thread was because I was googling "Alex Collier", because I had read an incredibly long article by him about his ET views and contacts. Needless to say it freaked the living hell out of me and I did more research to confirm if he was being truthful or just flat out fabricating it (a little of both I think!) anyway, i viewed your thread debating him and It was a big releif to hear someone with such strong convictions of ET life debunk him. Your experinces facinate me! I actually visited you site before you even posted on my thread
. Thank you for what you do and your work! I really look forward to your book on your experiences. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
hey i got a freaky one for you

i was in turkey on a holiday with my family back when i was 17. One night while having dinner with the rest of the guests in the hotel at about 8 o clock something very strange happened. In a moment a huuuuge bright blueish light appeared above mountains some kilometers away. Next, everything stopped, and i mean everything, the music on the stereo stopped and i remember they were playing falco becouse of all the germans in the hotel, the people all stopped eating, everybody just turned their heads like hypnotized and stared at it. I clearly remember smiling thinking here come the aliens again(!) and i turned my head to look at all the people, clear headed completely, and i did it twice, just to make sure im not imagining it. Next thing you know the light turns off, the music starts playing and people continue eating their dinner as if nothing happened.

You can imagine i didn't bring it up in a conversation, for them it didnt happen at all, a little bit of cognitive dissonance i think.

so what do you think

That is definetly bizaar, isnt it? I can only imagine being the only one aware of the occurance and everyone acting like nothing happend! ("uh, guys? dont you know what just happend?!") I wonder why you were the only one who didnt seem to be effected?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by EarthSister

Our alien contact is both physical

So, some actual evidence shouldn't be too much to ask ?

Anyway,
My wife has always been uninterested in my research of UFO's.
Not aliens. There IS a difference.

Anyway, I asked her one evening why she wasn't interested.
"I've seen one" she says. Color me speechless.

Seems when she was around 11, on a trip from South Louisiana her
family encountered something. All of them saw it !!!
And, they all pass it off as nothing special.

Nearly all my life, I've been looking up, never seeing more than our
beautiful skies. And, she and her family saw one, just driving.

I guess, thems the breaks. But, I'll keep looking up.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Its strange how much you see when your not looking for anything...

The personal UFO experiences I have had were once when I was little (so who knows how much was just my imagination?) but I saw two red dots in the sky acting erratically, flying in the sky in a way that was impossible for any aircraft. One red dot would get bigger like it was coming closer, then smaller. They flew in the sky effortlessly and it was amazing to see. I remember pulling my dads arm while he was driving, saying "look daddy! a ufo!"

The other time was more recent, about two years ago. My twin sister came from the backyard, absolutly terrified, saying there was a ufo in the sky. Which was strange because she had never had much interest or conviction in the subject. She begged me to go outside with her to see it, convinced I thought she was crazy. When I went outside she pointed to three lights in the sky in the shape of a triangle, and were green and gold. The formation was large, looking like it took up the entire sky space above our backyard. My heart was beating wildly, I could see it too, and they didnt blink like airplane lights would. My sister was terrified, refusing to go to sleep because she thought she might be abducted! I had never seen her act so strange...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So, it's kind of like looking for a job ? (not that I've ever done that.
)
If you're looking, noone is hiring.
Once you find employment, your phone rings with opportunities ?

I'll not stop looking up. If nothing else, it soothes my mind.

Thanks for the input,
Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
nisurastar

Hey, your reply is a pleasant surprise of a coincidence that made me smile. Thank you for your encouragement.

Welcome to ATS and good luck in your quest. If you have any questions for me or want my opinion on anything let me know and I'll tell you if I have an answer.

Lexion

So, some actual evidence shouldn't be too much to ask ?

Evidence is not too much to ask, but I don't have any. Not a drop, not a fiber. Unless, of course, you have alien contact and you meet up with me during it. But then, you could not prove that happened either. The evidence you need is all over our planet for all to see.

It's the rule that alien experiencers are not allowed any definitive physical evidence of their own contact if it can be prevented by the aliens. Evidence, in any human hands, either the experiencer's or those who analyze and judge it, can be used to "prove" literally anything they wanted to make it prove to anybody- about the aliens and about the person who produced it. That's why. People are not shut up over personal claims- they are shut up over evidence of personal claims.

It's much more important that a human who is taught certain kinds of things firsthand by the alien races will remain free to speak about it so he can share it with others who need to hear it, whether they believe it or not. Also, for a human in a more sensitive, professional position who is learning certain other kinds of secret things from the alien races to be put to use in secret ways, it's important that nobody ever even knows he has alien contact. You can tell which category I am in.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Heres mine that I had not too long ago hehe and I remembered Earth Sister replying

I had a weird dream ...I just remembered myself walking like towards a humanoid like being and he shook my hand and then gave me a hug and then he left in this disc shaped object that produced "clouds" with red lights around it and this was in front of my garage. To tell you the truth I really think the ET had probably took my astral part of my body and took me aboard the craft and possibly took me somewhere then dropped me off in front of my house. It was very very weird...Ive never had a dream like that before, in fact i rarely dream of anything. And after all that happened I woke up at 3:19 am

And In fact Ive never heard of a UFO that produces clouds to conceal itself until now...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just want to know how get more contact because its very interesting to me and I feel as if I am not originally from this earth....in fact I believe that everybody here on earth was actually an ET in form or another and we were brought here because of our free will...I hope to become an ET again in the next life

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok here is mine now one thing i will say is it was a long time ago im 25 now with my own family and home. I was 10 i would say what makes this odd is how real it still is now its crystal clear. Like for example if i saw a program on t.v now it would be as clear as i remember the odd event.

Ok so i was at my mom's i was 10 year's old in my room i had a double bed with a T.V wardrobe in the far right corner the T.V sat on my chest a drawers. Infront of my chest a drawers i had one of those revolving computer chair's.

Now i woke up and my room was bleached white when i say bleached i mean blinding white. It hurt to look at anything in my room my bed sheet's wardrobe curtains you name it it was blinding light. There was also a high pitched tone with it i call it the whistle as that is what is basically was.

Now this passed and it was almost like i woke up for a second time like i awoke from being awake.

All was normal i was freaked but i put it down to being a really bad dream.

Now it gets interesting i went back to sleep and all the above happend again but this time there are two being's there when i say being's i mean the stereo type grey. Now i know this sounds silly maybe but i am shure at the age of 10 i had never seen anything relating to the stereo type grey that my mind could have created.

I was terrified and it seemed the more i freaked out the louder the tone got. I am shure the tone controlled my movement like the source of my paralysation was the tone.

One of the being's was standing but what i thought was odd and to this day seems odd when i look back is that one of them was sitting on my spinny chair and seeming to enjoy it. Now he was not spinning but i got the sense of it ?

Both of them stared at me intentley but never moved a muscle i think i actually fainted with fright and came around. I screamed the house down and my dad a large fella when he was alive came running in my room wearing his birthday suit.

Like i said it is clear now as the day it took place.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 7-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ET, eh?

I remember the day I started 8th grade. Or rather the night before..

I woke up at I dunno...3:15am or so. I heard a strange noise, and sat in my bed for quite awhile listening to it. I looked over to my window, and I saw a strange blue light seemed to fill the street(what little I could see of it) I walked over to the window to get a better look, see what happened. I thought maybe there was an accident or something, and the red part of a cop's flashers wasn't working properly. I pushed my blind to the side, and there the bastard was.

It was a grey staring at me...

I soon felt my body become very heavy. I felt my body began to sink to the floor as I stared at it saying "sons of bitches....sons of bitches.."But the words weren't shouts as I had intended them, but rather half-muffled grunted out tones, lower than normal speaking volume.

The next thing I recalled sitting on my bed, on top of the covers, looking at the clock, a half hour had passed.

Needless to say, I didn't get very restful sleep for quite some time. I push things up against my blinds so taht they would push against the windows so I wouldn't see anything outside.

And I know someone's gonna ask. No, I didn't have any strange markings. I can't recall anything else, I never had hypnosis, and I never told anyone. In fact, that very same night when I "woke up" I rationalized with myself that it had to be a dream, because "aliens take you for hours, 30 minutes is hardly enough time to get anything done."

Yeah....

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by TheGreySwordsman]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
GreySwordsman, Of all the people who have been kind enough to share on my thread for some reason yours gives me the chills. Probably because in the house I grew up in, I often woke up feeling like I was being watched...no matter how many protection spells I put on my room the dark forboding presence never went away...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I just posted mine in the "grey little man forum" but ill repost it here.

This happened 7 years ago when I was 12. Anyways I was awake at about 3am reading a book, but soon decided to put the book down and try and fall asleep. Almost as soon as I turned my lamp light off I heard the door handle twisting open to my room. I thought this might have been one of my parents coming to ask me if I was ok and whatnot but what I saw puzzled me to say the least. I have had strange paranormal/UFO happenings before this as had my entire family but when this 6 foot tall classic tall slim Grey closed the door and stood at the end of my bed looking at me came in…well it was just odd. Although many people report they can’t move (possibly sleep paralysis) I could move I just didn’t want to. After a little while the Grey or whatever just walked behind me and when I turned around (some minutes later) it was gone.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
That is very preculiar nailwail! All I know is I would NOT let that thing walk behind me! How could your family not be aware that thing was not inside of your house? Creeps me out just thinking about it....

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
GreySwordsman, Of all the people who have been kind enough to share on my thread for some reason yours gives me the chills. Probably because in the house I grew up in, I often woke up feeling like I was being watched...no matter how many protection spells I put on my room the dark forboding presence never went away...

Has it gone away yet? Or has it merely changed?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join