It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who have ET experiences

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I didn't regard these as potential ET experiences until I saw my first UFO and decided to do some research. I read a few experience accounts in the process, and I was kinda surprised to realize that two of my memories came close to some of the things I was reading. They're probably just weird dreams though!

- The first one was when I was three or four. I lived in my old house, and every night I would wait for the "goblin" to come show me stuff. He didn't scare me or anything. Each night he would take me up through the window into a colorful, swirling vortex thing that would make my stomach leap, like I was moving quickly. I don't remember what would happen after that. I'd just wake up the next day and wait patiently for the next adventure. However, these "adventures" came to an abrupt stop -- one night, a different goblin came to pick me up. He scared me, and I didn't want to go with him. I remember being afraid that the goblin I knew had been hurt by this new one or something. That's the last that I remember, me crouching behind the side of my bed that was furthest from the window.

This was most likely just a weird reoccuring dream for one very important reason -- the "goblins" looked just like that green ghost from Ghostbusters!
The one that came the very last night was a lot larger than my usual one though.

- The second memory is from a few years later, when I was maybe seven or eight. I was lying in bed. The curtains were drawn, but I could tell it was daytime. There were people surrounding my bed, all of them wearing black-hooded robes. They were looking down at me; I couldn't see their faces. I thought I must be really sick or something -- were these my relatives all around me, saying good-bye? But then I remembered that none of my family wore robes like that. And then I don't remember anything.

Yeah -- pretty boring memories.
Oh well, it was fun recalling them.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
Im looking for people who beleive they have had ET contact. physical contact, astral projection, channeling, even dreams. Im really interested in hearing your stories! This post is to serve to "group together" many of the people here who have ET experiences in one place. Please share your story, beliefs, and view points on ET's, other planets, and the universe. Im also interested in how astral projection, channeling, (ect) works for those of you who experience it. Of course, any one else is free to join and put in their view on these subjects!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
-NisuraStar

i've had experiences. what do you want to know?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join