It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who have ET experiences

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nisur did you check out those songs with them singing on them?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
by the way... Here are some great clips for you...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
Here is a "Reptilian" www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Bocephus, I have heard those ongs before. Are you kidding me? these aleins have chipmunk voices?
I am less intimidated, should I ever meet one it would be hard to contain my laughter. HAHA! Are you telling me they always sound like that? Or they just have a range of extreems of their voices?

Any video with "UFO's" I am highly skeptical of. Living on an air force base, Ive seen some amazing aircraft that the general public has never seen before. So I can only imagine what I dont know of, must be incredible and strange. Though I dont know about the reptillian video either. I see no evidence of an "alein" as more of just one creepy dude hiding behind a pole. Scary though...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yep that is them singing...They sound gentle and kind. Sometimes a whisper sometimes full volume. They can be funny or serious. Sometimes they can sound children. When you get to know them, you know better than to laugh. All that footage is legit in my opinion.
Who do you think is behind the military? Ultimately we work for them in that arena.
Cheers,
Joe

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
Who do you think is behind the military? Ultimately we work for them in that arena.

Well go and tell them BAH allowance is jip, and the military doesnt need to tell me to mow my lawn.
. Tell me more about why you think they are behind the military. I know there are conspiracies that the military works with alien races. But they are behind the military itself? Hmm...that is disturbing. Should I expect to see an alien somewhere on this base? I wonder.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It is completely possible that you will see one...
Area 51 is a prime example of how we work with them and for them.
That's where we make ships and service them among other things.
What's your husband's specialty?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
security forces. They are the cops and special ops over seas. He is often gone at odd hours, Im always alone! I suppose on one of my nature excursions out of the reservation on base, Ill look out for some strange sightings. Now Im sure ill constantly be looking over my shoulder...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Don't be alarmed... all in all they love us.
I mean look how much leash we get, and what they do and what they could do...
I had an encounter w/ a ship and it backed off as soon as I got scared.
They are just like us in some regards.
Believe it or not they can read your mind if they choose too.
Wish i could doo and experiment to prove it too you.
The walk in deal should do it if they are on board.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
tell them to come visit me in your regards. Im sure that will be plenty for me!! Tell me more about your personal experinces...if you are comfortable, that is. Feel free to u2u me if you would not like to discuss them on the public board

[edit on 28-6-2007 by nisurastar]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Have you heard of that show on Mtv called "Punked" with Ashton Kutcher?
It's alot like that... They have wicked senses of humor.
My full wireup happened when I had a bike accident and got knocked out...
It was seemless really...What seemed like a few seconds was in fact at least an hour...
They put a main imlpant up your right nostriil into your frontal lobe...
You can tell someone had a recent one because they have a black eye on their right side... There is some stuff I can't mention cuz it has to be earned...
I faced certain death at least 6 times...I thought an angry mob was coming to kill me...
all sorts of crazy shiz... Ultimatelyt it shows you what your made of...defining your nature.
Did you try the walk in deal?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
you must be joking. theyre a bunch of punk'ers? So you had a bike accident and they used that to 'wire you up'?. Why was an angry mob chasing you? Do people that know about your situation try to hurt you?
I have yet to try the walk in experiement. I will tonight when im out.

how do you earn knowing more
? haha

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
mmm... People are more scared than anything...
Yes the accident was a way to intiate actual contact without me knowing it...
I don't feel threatend any more because they run the show.
I also don't get cocky because of what they could do...
i hoep it works out with the walk in deal... It is truly amazing... The fact that they can see through my eyes is amazing as well... sound insane I know...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My experiences with the paranormal and ufos started in 1968/69. My first encounter was prior to the moon landing. I even described to my parents what Earth looked like from space.

My mother told me that of all her children she saw me as highly evolved. Although, my brother and sister had excellent grades at school-I seemed to have knowledge of upcoming events and even at seven was making queries about the political system and why countries made war against one another.

I, often wonder, if this related to the encounters stemming from my early childhood. I am 44 this October, so if I was to go over every experience I might as well right a book.

All my experiences are significant in one way or another, as are others who have gone through the process. To isolate one profound event isn't easy, as they are all profound.

I have had my case investigated by Tony Dodd, formerly of Quest International. He did the research on my case and determined that I was an abductee, experiencer, and possible contactee. On one occasion, they did mention me to him stating that they are aware of my illness, as they did to my ex-husband, who clammed up when I mentioned the incident.

My ex-husband use to work around water. These two men in suits came in and their suits didn't get wet not even their shoes. They told him that they knew I was ill and that they were watching me.

I never knew my ex-husband to be afraid of anything, but whatever happened (I don't think he told me everything) it sent his blood cold. Sometime after that, he had an affair, and our marriage broke up. He couldn't cope with whatever was haunting him and he used my illness as an excuse to commit adultery so that I would divorce him.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have had dreams of this E.B.E that was dressed in a plain button down shirt and had these v -shape eyes and a tan skin pigment , warning me of future events that would occur that the government had know about and told me the main reason they have built underground instalations was to protect themselves and the chosen ethnicities to procreate life after the major disaster occurs.When I had searched through some websites I had found the same description of the E.B.E which was known as j-rod. I don't know if what was told to me will occur, all I know is it was just a dream.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by rachel07

To isolate one profound event isn't easy, as they are all profound.

I'm sorry, I have this thing about wording.
If one profound event is profound, aren't all profound events profound ?

If I'm mis-reading your statement, please correct me.

I have had my case investigated by Tony Dodd, formerly of Quest International. He did the research on my case and determined that I was an abductee, experiencer, and possible contactee.

This Tony
Dodd ? Just curious.

On one occasion, they did mention me to him

stating that they are aware of my illness, as they did to my ex-husband, who clammed up when I mentioned the incident.

Please clarify this.

My ex-husband use to work around water. These two men in suits came in and their suits didn't get wet not even their shoes.

I've worked on ocean-going vessels and never got wet.
Your point is ?

They told him that they knew I was ill and that they were watching me.

Who ?

Sometime after that, he had an affair, and our marriage broke up. He couldn't cope with whatever was haunting him and he used my illness as an excuse to commit adultery so that I would divorce him.

I'm sorry. Trying to blame aliens as the cause of your divorce is
IMO absurd.
I hope he got custody of the children.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

by the way... Here are some great clips for you...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...
Here is a "Reptilian" www.youtube.com...

That Italy UFO is real, There's a documentary on google video that has the same craft in it floating above a rural cannal. I would try and fish out which documentary its in but i have too many...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nisurastar, Did you try the Walk in experiment???
I hope you did and that it worked...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They have wicked senses of humor.

Really ? Any proof, at all ?

My full wireup happened when I had a bike accident and got knocked out...

Any x-rays, MRI's ?

It was seemless really...What seemed like a few seconds was in fact at least an hour...

I'm sure you meant "seamless".
Loss of time happens, when you lose conscious during an accident.

They put a main imlpant up your right nostriil into your frontal lobe...

Again, x-rays, MRI scans for proof ?

You can tell someone had a recent one because they have a black eye on their right side...

Ok, this is almost funny.

There is some stuff I can't mention cuz it has to be earned...

Wait. I'm not special ?

I need to "EARN" the right to see these extra-terrestrials ??
You, Sir are full of bologna.

I faced certain death at least 6 times...I thought an angry mob was coming to kill me...

Really ? Where and when did this happen ?
Please be specific.

Ultimatelyt it shows you what your made of...defining your nature.

I agree.

Until you show proof of the above statements, I consider this a lie.

Just to reiterate what you STATED.
There should be some way to prove that 6 times, an "angry mob" was
"coming to kill" you.

Did you try the walk in deal?

Wha ?

Gotta love this stuff,
Lex

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The following is a short excerpt of my experiences with two extraterrestrial beings up to this point in my life. I just wanted to share it on this community, and would be happy to field any questions you have following your reading of this post.

My communications with Gabriel and Yeshua began when I was four years old. This was in 1982. I clearly remember the night it began. About an hour or so after I was tucked in, a bright light shone through my bedroom window. There was no automated sound outside, but the wind was pretty rough. I was gently lifted up in the air and out through the window. The window was not open. Somehow, I passed through the glass.

I was lifted up in this strong white beam of light, and I could clearly see the shape and colors of the UFO above me. It was triangular in shape, with three orange lights on each corner, and a pulsating gentle orange glow underneath in the center. As I neared the bottom of the craft, the area of orange glow slowly opened to reveal a blinding whiteness inside. Once inside the craft, it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. As soon as they did, I could see a group of beings, probably about 10-15 in number standing in front of me.

I was not at all scared at the time. It was as if something was controlling my fear. Rather, I had a deep sense of well-being and peace. I could feel the love emanating from these beings, and I could not help sending loving thoughts back to them. The two beings in front of the group, who I soon learned were Gabriel and Yeshua, stepped forward and began telepthically communicating with me. They have mouths, but they did not move when the communication was occurring. All communication has been telepathic since the beginning.

They only communicated very simple concepts to me at first, those that I would be able to understand as a four year old child. They "told" me their names, that there was nothing to fear from them, that they loved me, and that they would continue to visit me.

My second meeting with Gabriel and Yeshua occurred when I was seven. My mother and I were on the way home from a church meeting one evening, and we saw a craft about a mile in front of our car. It was the same shape, with the same colored lights as when I was four years old. We pulled over on the side of the road, and I was suddenly pulled from the vehicle in a stream of light. My mother was suspended in time, and to this day, she only remembers seeing the UFO - nothing afterwards.

The meeting aboard the UFO was basically a repeat of the meeting when I was four years old. The major difference was that they told me that time that I would have a special purpose as I got older. They did not give details about what that purpose was, but they mentioned that it would be spiritual in nature. I did not know what that mission was until I was 22, when they finally told me it would be my task to establish the earth branch of The Fellowship of Yeshua.

Since the age of 22, Gabriel and Yeshua have continually given me their spiritual philosophy, the philosophy which is part of the multiversal Fellowship of Yeshua. The Fellowship exists on every populated planet throughout the multiverse on which a being has agreed to work with an ET ascended guide. The goal of Yeshua is to establish regional meetings of the Fellowship of Yeshua with local guides throughout the major cities on earth. Just this year (2007), Yeshua encouraged me to begin publishing books based on the spiritual philosophy he has imparted to me.

That's my experience in a nutshell up to this point.

Blessings,
Dr. Paul Daniel Payne
The Fellowship of Yeshua

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
spiritconnect, thank you for the detailed post. I highly value those who are willing to give specific experiences on this thread

What spiritual teachings does "Yeshua" preach? Are you going to write a book? Is this being a prophet...what is the purpose of having this fellowship on every planet? I would definetly like to know more. As ive stated before, im alway full of questions, I hope you dont find my straightforwardness offensive

Bocephus, I tried the walk in experiement to no avail. Though I wonder just how many aliens would be hainging around Walmart at 11:30 pm anyway.... Ill keep trying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join