It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
My guess is, the computer program scans the picture and does something similar to sonar and determines the height and elevation of the terrain and then maps it out to a 3D view.

Groove, out of curiousity -- do you know how sonar works? You seem to have some technical background... What good is it to send a sonic "ping" towards the flat paper surface on your desk?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by rikrileyBy the way the planet Mercury is absolutely covered with statues and monuments and you can take that to the bank.

I personally find it hard to believe that Mercurians are so obsessed with art and architecture that panet Mercury is virtually bristling with statues! I would love to take it to the bank, actually! Do you have any idea how much a fine second dynasty Mercurian figurine of t'zhzmorg will fetch st Sotheby's? Sheesh we all can be filthy rich and buy a new server for the ATS, which is covered in thick golden plates and all iced. Mmmm...

I have photos of Mercury that I have that will turn heads, but will notshow at this time and there are reasons.

And my friend says he has a Mercurian figurine of t'zhzmorg but he can't show it to me.

You ask are the humanoid Venusian holograms and statues sexy? Well sexy is in the eye of the beholder. Instead of sexy I would use the adj. most beautiful for the females and perfectly chiseled handsome males.

That sounds really exciting, Rik! How about we open a dating site? With a little venture capital, we can buy a radio telescope and channel love letters. You, with your expertise, will provide holographic images of Venusian brides (and chiseled grooms).

My opinion is the holograms are produced in 2 ways one by Lazer images produced by projected images in midair.

What is a "Lazer"? Is it the same as laser?

Secondly by using the surface terrain covered with crystals and the holograms are generated by full spectrum light.

Well how do you get a coherent source of full spectrum light? What is the "full spectrum", by the way? What sort of crystals are needed? What's the total number of megatons of crystals necessary to ice a planet?

Even more interesting, how did the hologram get into a composite radar image? This work by relecting radio waves off the surface.

The size of the Pharoah and Cleopatra looking statues are enormous in size.

You keep using the word "Pharoah", is it similar to the terrestrial Pharaoh?

Hate to tell you I spend most of my time looking at raw satellite photos not on the world wide web and I use Zija to enhance my vision.

I should try some of that. It must be legal and probably costs less than mushrooms.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by buddhasystem]

Buddhasystem, your closer then you think when it comes to figurines from Mercury. One of my businesses has to do with art. I paint what I see on the solar system planets and moons. This is the next best thing to bringing artifacts, statues, monuments back to Earth thru my paintings. My very first painting I traded for a used car. I wish I had that painting back.

Now that Venusian dating site makes good monetary sense let me know when you put it together.

Lazer misspelled should be laser slip of the finger.

The full spectrum light is generated by our Sun that shines on Venus and Mercury. The full spectrum light reflects from what I beleive to be triangular shaped crystals coating objects. I believe the crystals are grown under pressure like CZs. You refer to ice a planet it is only when crystals are used on specific objects and not the whole planet Venus.

Do not know how the holograms got into the composite radar images. I guess the same way clouds are detected on radar images on Earth.

Yes the Pharoah image is very similar to what you would see in Egypt as a Pharoah statue. Also I detected what I would call alien images on Venus.

In fact Zija is the worlds number one health drink from the Moringa tree. If your referring to mind altering mushrooms I do not use them. The Moringa Tree is the number one plant ever discovered on this planet Earth. Rik Riley
www.drinklifein.com
www.pubmed.com
www.myzija.com/lifetree

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

My apologies, I was trying to explain a thought that I had about something and it came out sounding dumb.

[edit on 12/6/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

If you are trying to get us in to a Multi Level Marketing scam, I'd advice you to stop. That would get you banned instantly. myzidja.com is MLM and just a bunch of BS!

I don't even know why I even respond to your posts, but since some people here are easily fooled, I think it's my responsibility to warn them about MLM.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377

If you are trying to get us in to a Multi Level Marketing scam, I'd advice you to stop. That would get you banned instantly. myzidja.com is MLM and just a bunch of BS!

I don't even know why I even respond to your posts, but since some people here are easily fooled, I think it's my responsibility to warn them about MLM.

Protector, I was explaining what I use to enhance my vision to scan the planets and moons in our solar system. I do not take mushrooms to enhance my vision. I would never ever ever get you into a MLM company do you think I am crazy?

As far as people being fooled on ATS I disagree there are many sharp people around the world visiting this website and have contributed greatly like John Lear. Most people can think for themselves. I know it was difficult to respond to my post but thanks anyway. Rik Riley

[edit on 7-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Thats good to hear rikriley
But to keep this from being a one liner, I'll add some jibberish just to make it look like more text! Well, let's talk more about the venusians!

-- Edit -- One more question

Would you say that you can see the venusians, or imagine them?
And if you claim to see them, how can you be certain, what makes you think that you are the real deal ?

[edit on 7-12-2007 by tep200377]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'll add some jibberish just to make it look like more text!

Now THERE is a bit of intelligence

Well, let's talk more about the venusians!

Why, are you qualified to add anything to the topic of Venusians other than 'jibberish' or your own personal obviously biased opinion?

Funny about this new band of "Protectors" that feel it is there 'duty" to protect others... personally seems more like the kind of thinking that most dictators espouse to...

"You vill believe as I say.. or ve haf vays of making you..."

Heard that before... we bomb the daylights out of those types

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why, are you qualified to add anything to the topic of Venusians other than 'jibberish' or your own personal obviously biased opinion?

Speaking of dictators..
Sorry about that, didn't know this was a closed forum. I did not know that you where the dictator here who decides what I can discuss or not ..

Sorry, will not happed again ..... NOT

Funny about this new band of "Protectors" that feel it is there 'duty" to protect others... personally seems more like the kind of thinking that most dictators espouse to...

Who am I protecting? "Protector of sanity" has nothing to do with protecting other people, is it? It's in plane english if I'm not mistaking.

The ting is .. Sanity is a state of mind.. believing in venusians has nothing to do with sanity as we speak...

Btw: I have never dictated my believes on anyone. I merely indicate that folks do tend to believe anything 14 year old kids and nutjobs write here on ATS.

"You vill believe as I say.. or ve haf vays of making you..."
Heard that before... we bomb the daylights out of those types

Maybe I'm not that type then .. because I haven't seen a firecracker yet .. so I'm looking forward to the so called "bombs" ..

-- Edit add ---

And whats with the "Viceroy - Knight Order of the Red Dragon"
Is that any better than my avatar?

And please stop the off topic baiting ..

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Ah but you see... that is reality

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Ah but you see... that is reality

I don't know where you are getting at. What's not reality about mine?

Just to make a point :
What seens to be your reality : www.break.com...

[edit on 11-12-2007 by tep200377]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The ting is .. Sanity is a state of mind.. believing in venusians has nothing to do with sanity as we speak...

So you are saying that you are qualified to judge who is sane and who is not.

Would you provide a scanned copy of your psicology/psiquiatric university degree, certified as 100% genuine by a legal figure, with a certified copy of your professional matricule to act like such a professional.

And even if you can provide that, why aren´t you chasing ufo bible scammers that make a living of it in real life instead of attacking people in a forum with their own believes.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Sorry, I really didn't know I was in the children's section of ATS. Please don't call your dad and make him yell at me.

But when it comes to the word sanity:

Sanity considered as a legal term denotes that an individual is of sound mind and therefore can bear legal responsibility for his or her actions. It is generally defined in terms of the absence of insanity. It is not a medical term, although the opinions of medical experts are often important in making a legal decision as to whether someone is sane or insane.

It's a freakin' description man, NOT a medical term.
So IMHO I don't have to be a doctor nor a psychologist to make that statement. I learned what the word sanity meant in child school. You apparently, did not.

The thing that strikes me every time someone posts something that goes against your believes, you guys always tend to go off topic and get all personal when you don't have the answers for our questions.

You even begin baiting on other subjects, like the one we are in now. Your feedback has NOTHING to do with the OP.

If you are gonna make up a story about venusians, you just can't pick and choose what you are gonna tell. And when you DO make up a story about venusians, what is so freakin' wierd about us asking questions?

You guys contradict your selves. Zorgon told me that I have dictator like tendency, when he is the one telling me not to give feedback. How stupid is that?

GET BACK ON THE OT!

And when you don't have any answers, don't start crying, simply tell us that you haven't thought about that yet!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sorry, I really didn't know I was in the children's section of ATS. Please don't call your dad and make him yell at me.

Well, i didn´t know that either. The only one who is calling insane, who is talking about dads yelling, and has been agressive in the thread, is you. I think that in english this is defined as a "rant" ?

But when it comes to the word sanity:

Sanity considered as a legal term denotes that an individual is of sound mind and therefore can bear legal responsibility for his or her actions. It is generally defined in terms of the absence of insanity. It is not a medical term, although the opinions of medical experts are often important in making a legal decision as to whether someone is sane or insane.

It's a freakin' description man, NOT a medical term.

Even worst for you. If it was legal related or if you had professional certification, you had a point, but because this isn´t the case, you are just degrading people. Do you know that calling insane at other users is dangerous to the health of your user?

Oh i see, you´ve been here just for a couple of months.

The thing that strikes me every time someone posts something that goes against your believes, you guys always tend to go off topic and get all personal when you don't have the answers for our questions.

No.

As far as i see, you´v just called rikriley "insane"directly and "14 year old kid and nutjob" indirectly.

If others persons are insane, you are trying to prove that by being agressive and degradating? Don´t do that, it takes you away authority in the discussion.

You even begin baiting on other subjects, like the one we are in now. Your feedback has NOTHING to do with the OP.

And yours, degradating people, is?

If you are gonna make up a story about venusians, you just can't pick and choose what you are gonna tell. And when you DO make up a story about venusians, what is so freakin' wierd about us asking questions?

You guys contradict your selves. Zorgon told me that I have dictator like tendency, when he is the one telling me not to give feedback. How stupid is that?

GET BACK ON THE OT!

Mmm i see you using words like freaking, stupid and others, constantly. Capital letters also.

Rusty weapons for a so called defender of sanity.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

1. Where do i call anybody "insane".
2. It was Zorgon who degraded me, directly, because of my avatar.
3. Zorgon called me a dictator, and that is ok? He's the one dictating.
4. Why is it a problem that we ask rikriley about his ability to remote view venus and all its inhabitants with statues of cleopatra and so on, without you getting all personal about it? And without you baiting for other things.
5. And if it is someone who is agressive, it is you!

Why hasn't he answered?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

1. Where do i call anybody "insane".

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'll try again .. where do I call anybody insane ..

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What if we go off the idea that all planets are capable of maintaining some form of life, just not in earth's model.

Sentient life, a counterpart of us, no. I think not. Maybe at some time in the far past, or the distant future, venus sustains life.

Life is amazing in the way it adapts, but the evidence shows it would have a damn hard chance on venus now.

I do beleive that life, in varrying forms, exist amongst the stars.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
What if we go off the idea that all planets are capable of maintaining some form of life, just not in earth's model.

Sentient life, a counterpart of us, no. I think not. Maybe at some time in the far past, or the distant future, venus sustains life.

Life is amazing in the way it adapts, but the evidence shows it would have a damn hard chance on venus now.

I do beleive that life, in varrying forms, exist amongst the stars.

Hi Newyorkee

In fact, none of us is denying life on other planets. Heck, I can even grasp the posibility of ancient civilications on mars, but there is still no proof of that. The solar system is 4,6 billion yeras old, so time hasn't been of the essence.

But humanoids like us, right now, walking amongst statuets of cleopatra in crystall streets on venus. That I gladly doubt.

The atmosphere is of 96% carbondioxide, 3,2% Nitrogen, and then 0,8 % other.. The pressure on the surface is of the same as a 900 meters dive in the ocean. The temp is aprox 480' C. It uses about 1 year to rotate. In other words, the days are long .. and not suitable for life in any way.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I don't know where you are getting at.

That much is obvious..

Just to make a point :
What seens to be your reality : www.break.com...

Speaking about Kindergarten tactics...

But I don't have time nor the inclination to educate you about my reality.

"Sanity considered as a legal term denotes that an individual is of sound mind and therefore can bear legal responsibility for his or her actions."

So then are you insinuating that the posters here who have opinions on the conditions of Venus and the possible existence of life there are NOT ?responsibility for his or her actions." ? Because if you are you better be able to prove that with more than your "opinion" because to me that borders on slander...

You are entitled to your views... you are not entitled to make character judgments on people you don't even know

As I said " Kindergarten tactics... "

Your feedback has NOTHING to do with the OP.

Looking over many of your posts in many threads may I suggest that you practice what you preach?

When you 'make up' a story you most certainly can choose what you want to tell DOH!... and there is nothing wrong with asking questions about the topic, but there is something wrong insinuating that you comprehend our state of mind...

So do you have any questions about the Venusians? If so I will try to answer them...

Not what I said I said set yourself up as "Protector of Sanity" Thanks but we don't need protection

GET BACK ON THE OT!

"Zorgon told me that I have dictator like tendency.... How stupid is that?"

ummmm okay

And when you don't have any answers, don't start crying, simply tell us that you haven't thought about that yet!

I have lots of answers.... you just chose not to believe the answers...

Awww what the heck.... seeing as you asked so nicely...

My reality... Knighting the Governor of the State of Nevada at a fund raiser for mentally handicapped that we helped raise over 1 million bucks for...

Now then stay tuned for "My Visit to Venus" written by a Tibetan Monk in 1957

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Edit: I admire your work on the foundraising. Things like that makes my day. ( for once )

Ok Zorgon, I'm going to put all my sarcasm and bad remarks back on the shelf. When doing that, I'll hope we could get more serious answers, and not LOLs and "
"

Lets start from the beginning.
And I'll start off with :
What is the link between cleopatra on earth on venus?
What is the planet venus real name? ( reffered to by venusians )

[edit on 11-12-2007 by tep200377]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join