It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Besides I am kinda partial to this image... Nice clear sunny sky.... shadows clearly visible... not a cloud to be seen... just a contrail or two with shadow... nice looking place...

What is the source of this pic, pray tell? I mean not the "thelivingmoon" site, but the original source?

So much better than that ugly "Lava Orange" that NASA has chosen to colorize the images with... I wonder why they chose that horrible color?

Let me quess, Zorgon, because color TV cameras deployed on the surface of Venus (twice) by the Soviets showed exactly this color.

And even before that, there was spectroscopy data from the earlier Venus probe:

And please... don't try to tell us that that is the real color on Venus

Why not if the Soviets did all the work?

They could have used Red green Blue or Purple... but they chose that "Lava Orange' to brainwash people into believing its a furnace

No, it is you who's trying to brainwash the heck out of "believers" with falsified pictures.

So it appears the raw data is open to a lot of interpretation

Some of yes, but not the basics.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Again, I ask, what about the current instrumentation used to gather planetary data to you find to be inaccurate and why?

Thanks for the posts ITF. Most if not all current instrumentation in Nazty NAZA NAZI's spacecraft is falsified before its shown to the the public.

You are welcome to belive what you wish.

What, exactly, is it about modern spectrographic data that you disagree with (for example) and how do you have an alternative data collection method that we could look into that led you guys to such fantastical conclusions?

Fantastic conclusion? Please ITF. Here's the fantasy: 90 bars of pressure? An atmosphere of sulphuric acid? Exploding volcanoes all over the planet? 800 degrees centigrade at the surface?

And you believe THAT?

I would imagine that with such outlandish claims you guys could tell us why and how astronomers all over the globe could be wrong? And don't bother blaming it on the Nasa "truth serum"

I would respectfully suggest that our claims are not the outlandish ones. With 90 bars of pressure and 800 degrees at the surface and all of trhose exploding volcanoes it a wonder that the Russian Venera spacecraft sent any pictures at all.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the posts ITF. Most if not all current instrumentation in Nazty NAZA NAZI's spacecraft is falsified before its shown to the the public.

John, I noticed that in you recent posts you started the new tradition of putting in triple dosage of the the word "Nazi". This looks rather silly and you should cut down on coffee or whatever it is that you are taking.

What, exactly, is it about modern spectrographic data that you disagree with (for example) and how do you have an alternative data collection method that we could look into that led you guys to such fantastical conclusions?

Fantastic conclusion? Please ITF. Here's the fantasy: 90 bars of pressure? An atmosphere of sulphuric acid? Exploding volcanoes all over the planet? 800 degrees centigrade at the surface?

And you believe THAT?

You really didn't asnwer the question posed to you, John Lear. What exactly in the spectrographic data is suspect? What is suspect in the Soviet temperature sensors? What is suspect in the radar data that shows the abundance of volcanoes on Venus?

John, you seem perplexed by the extreme conditions that exist on Venus. I understand. Maybe you should spend more time reading up on astronomy and all the marvels of scale, energy and distance that are associated with it. What's the wattage of a typical quasar, John? Don't you think it's fantastical? Or was this data falsified. It almost looks like the notion of vaccum, high pressure, gamma rays and temperatures outside of 60-75F range make you run for the hills. If conditions somewhere in the Universe are different from your kitchen, you think the data is falsified.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by buddhasystem]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Besides I am kinda partial to this image... Nice clear sunny sky.... shadows clearly visible... not a cloud to be seen... just a contrail or two with shadow... nice looking place...

Full Size

Is this an SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) image from the Magellan probe? The SAR imager was designed to "look through" the Venusian cloud cover, so no visible clouds on an SAR image is no indication for a lack of clouds.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by z-bar

Is this an SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) image from the Magellan probe? The SAR imager was designed to "look through" the Venusian cloud cover, so no visible clouds on an SAR image is no indication for a lack of clouds.

You are, of course, assuming that this is a true picture of Venus? That certainly is possible but I don't belive it myself.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
You are, of course, assuming that this is a true picture of Venus? That certainly is possible but I don't belive it myself.

Do you want to take it up with Zorgon? He thinks the picture is real, even though he mistook the radar image for an optical one. What's unreal about this picture? What's unreal about cracked rocks in the pictures from the Soviet Venusian probes?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The photo of Venus you provided earlier in this thread makes an even greater believer out of me that humanoid life does in fact live on Venus. Scanning this photo clearly shows perfect large projected humanoid face images. John again you are 100% accurate believing that humanoid life did and does exist today on Venus.

I have been scanning Venus for some time and my conclusion is from the visual data scanned by myself a highly advanced intelligent civilization did and does indeed exist on Venus today. Rik Riley

[edit on 5-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
I have been scanning Venus for some time and my conclusion is from the visual data scanned by myself a highly advanced intelligent civilization did and does indeed exist on Venus today.

Would you care to share the technique you used to scan Venus, as you say it? From your scans, how were you able to determine that a highly advanced civ exists on Venus (as opposed to a moderately advanced one). Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As I had pointed out on another thread, the color applied to the Magellen based radar imagery was selected as a close approximation to the surface as it appears optically. The Soviet Venera probes reveal Venus' surface color to be yellow-orange. The thick CO2 atmosphere filters out the blue part of the spectrum, leaving yellow-orange.
A great site on the Venera photography is Don Mitchells

The black sky in the Magellen imagery is because they didn't render any sky at all.
False color imagery seems to provide a lot of confusion for those unfamiliar with how and why it's done.

Space artist Don Davis has an interesting page on the true colors of space and planets.

The 3d images generated from the Magellen data further confuses things for some when you realize that the vertical scale in those images has been exaggerated something like 5 to 7 times their actual height.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

buddasystem, I am able to see holograms on Venus, Mars, The Earth's Moon, Triton, Titon just to name a few Planets and Moons in our solar system. Most humans on earth can not see these holograms. I have picked up on a visual code subconsciously when spending thousands of hours scanning Mars from satellite as well as ground zero missions.

First you must bend or stretch the specific photo image of which planet or moon you are scanning at the time until you lock onto the hologram. Second I back way off on my contrast and brightness on my Monitor, too much reflective light will blind you from seeing the holograms. Third to view these holograms you must be in a totally dark room for inside or outside light will not blind you from seeing into the photo. Fourth you must look deep into the photo similar to looking into a pool of water when viewing fish swimming. At first you see the surface of the water then your eyes adjust to see the fish deeper in the water.

Remember you will not see the holograms at first it takes time for your eyes and brain to adjust in order to see them. You ask how does this prove anything as far as these beautiful humanoid Venusians existing today or in the past for that matter? My belief is if the Venusians have the technology to project holograms from the surface today I conclude they have been around a while.

Lets take the Venusians for example my goal was to convince myself that they exist and not convince the whole world at first. Have humans tried to debunk me from what I see? Of course, does it bother me at first it did, but no more.

My first experience of seeing things on Venus is when scanning visually near the crater of Cleopatra was with the aid of a high quality German made magnifying glass. My question was why would they name a crater Cleopatra? The answer is because near the crater I discovered two statues one looking like a Pharoah and the other looking like a Cleopatra type designed statue. There are holograms and then there are statues, monuments, and artifacts on the surface of the Moons and planets in our solar system. No matter what I tell you buddasystem it will not be proof or a good enough answer for you.

On the Earth's moon The Moonbies, I tagged as Moon beings, use the same technique the farther away from the surface it is much easier to see the holograms. Closer in you can see what is really on the surface. I believe this is a visual communications from the Moonbies, Venusians and Martonians. Believe it or not. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
buddasystem, I am able to see holograms on Venus, Mars, The Earth's Moon, Triton, Titon just to name a few Planets and Moons in our solar system. Most humans on earth can not see these holograms.

Seems like you are providing a recipe in your post, and more humans should be able to use this exciting technique! Thank you rik!

I have picked up on a visual code subconsciously when spending thousands of hours scanning Mars from satellite as well as ground zero missions.

You were on a sattelite? And wht were ground zero missions?

First you must bend or stretch the specific photo image of which planet or moon you are scanning at the time until you lock onto the hologram.

In case of Venus, there are no optical images of the its surface beyond a dosen rock photographed by the Russian probe. What do you use for Venus?

Second I back way off on my contrast and brightness on my Monitor, too much reflective light will blind you from seeing the holograms.

That's wise. Have you considered monitors with anti-glare features?

Third to view these holograms you must be in a totally dark room for inside or outside light will not blind you from seeing into the photo.

What, pray tell, is a hologram in your definition? Surely it's not the same as the ordinary hologram, is it?

Remember you will not see the holograms

I totally understand. It must be pretty hard to see those holograms.

You ask how does this prove anything as far as these beautiful humanoid Venusians

Are they sexy?

My belief is if the Venusians have the technology to project holograms from the surface today

Project it where?

My first experience of seeing things on Venus is when scanning visually near the crater of Cleopatra was with the aid of a high quality German made magnifying glass.

I always liked German optics. I wouldn't choose anything else if I was serious about receiving holograms from Venusians. Now, were you looking at the computer monitor using your high quality German lense?

...I discovered two statues one looking like a Pharoah and the other looking like a Cleopatra type designed statue.

Cleopatra-type? Are you sure it was not Nefertiti-type? What size was the Pharaoh-type statue?

Amazing what you can see after staring at a dim monitor, in a dark room, for hours and hours at end.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I always liked German optics. I wouldn't choose anything else if I was serious about receiving holograms from Venusians. Now, were you looking at the computer monitor using your high quality German lense?

That might explain my inability to duplicate these results......I was using cheap Finnish lenses.

The Buddha is Systematically wise.....

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

buddhasystem, some of the satellite photos I use from Venus are Mariner 5 & 10 and Magellan that shared duty with the Venus and Mercury. By the way the planet Mercury is absolutely covered with statues and monuments and you can take that to the bank. I have photos of Mercury that I have that will turn heads, but will not show at this time and there are reasons.

I use photos from satellite Mars Mariner missions, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, Mars Global surveyor and ESA Mars Express. By the way I do not ride piggy back on the satellites and take photos ha ha I scan photos taken from satellite imagery transmitted to Earths space programs digitally coded recievers.

I visually scan photos from what I call ground zero missions from the surface of Mars starting with Viking 1 and 2, Pathfinder Sojourner, Mars exploration rovers Spirit and Opportunity.

You ask are the humanoid Venusian holograms and statues sexy? Well sexy is in the eye of the beholder. Instead of sexy I would use the adj. most beautiful for the females and perfectly chiseled handsome males.

My opinion is the holograms are produced in 2 ways one by Lazer images produced by projected images in midair. Secondly by using the surface terrain covered with crystals and the holograms are generated by full spectrum light.

The size of the Pharoah and Cleopatra looking statues are enormous in size. I do not have the scale or distance this particular photo of Venus that was taken by Magellans camera. On the belly of the Cleopatra statue are the letters CAIL and next to the letters it looks like a nuclear power plant cooling tower.

You comment that it is amazing what you can see after staring at a dim monitor, in a dark room, for hours and hours at end. Hate to tell you I spend most of my time looking at raw satellite photos not on the world wide web and I use Zija to enhance my vision. Rik Riley

[edit on 6-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Wow

When you first said scanning, I was thinking that was some term for remote viewing.

You are saying that you have access to the real deal, directly from the source. Is this correct?

If so, when do you think that you will be able to share with us?

Are you doing this in secrecy?

[edit on 12/6/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Dadgum.....here I've been trying that with my Commander Flaster cardboard 3D viewing lenses. ( Only 9 box tops plus S&H !! ).

Rik,
The comment;

I have photos of Mercury that I have that will turn heads, but will not show at this time and there are reasons.

is a monster red flag to skeptics everywhere. I would guess a common response to that is "yeah, right". This is the place to show them....and you've already said you have them. So show 'em.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

Wow

When you first said scanning, I was thinking that was some term for remote viewing.

You are saying that you have access to the real deal, directly from the source. Is this correct?

If so, when do you think that you will be able to share with us?

Are you doing this in secrecy?

[edit on 12/6/07 by housegroove23]

The real deal alright, in the future I will show you some of the photos and my paintings that I will scan. I do not do remote viewing although I understand what it is and as far as secrecy sometimes you do not play all of your cards. I do what I call onsite viewing from raw photos in 3D this again is what I picked up visually from viewing Mars. Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

MrPenny, do you believe in Santa Claus? sometimes we have to wait until Christmas for surprises and you can take that red flag and drape the Christmas tree as your decoration. HO HO HO Rik Riley

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikrileyBy the way the planet Mercury is absolutely covered with statues and monuments and you can take that to the bank.

I personally find it hard to believe that Mercurians are so obsessed with art and architecture that panet Mercury is virtually bristling with statues! I would love to take it to the bank, actually! Do you have any idea how much a fine second dynasty Mercurian figurine of t'zhzmorg will fetch st Sotheby's? Sheesh we all can be filthy rich and buy a new server for the ATS, which is covered in thick golden plates and all iced. Mmmm...

I have photos of Mercury that I have that will turn heads, but will not show at this time and there are reasons.

And my friend says he has a Mercurian figurine of t'zhzmorg but he can't show it to me.

You ask are the humanoid Venusian holograms and statues sexy? Well sexy is in the eye of the beholder. Instead of sexy I would use the adj. most beautiful for the females and perfectly chiseled handsome males.

That sounds really exciting, Rik! How about we open a dating site? With a little venture capital, we can buy a radio telescope and channel love letters. You, with your expertise, will provide holographic images of Venusian brides (and chiseled grooms).

My opinion is the holograms are produced in 2 ways one by Lazer images produced by projected images in midair.

What is a "Lazer"? Is it the same as laser?

Secondly by using the surface terrain covered with crystals and the holograms are generated by full spectrum light.

Well how do you get a coherent source of full spectrum light? What is the "full spectrum", by the way? What sort of crystals are needed? What's the total number of megatons of crystals necessary to ice a planet?

Even more interesting, how did the hologram get into a composite radar image? This work by relecting radio waves off the surface.

The size of the Pharoah and Cleopatra looking statues are enormous in size.

You keep using the word "Pharoah", is it similar to the terrestrial Pharaoh?

Hate to tell you I spend most of my time looking at raw satellite photos not on the world wide web and I use Zija to enhance my vision.

I should try some of that. It must be legal and probably costs less than mushrooms.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by buddhasystem]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh man, this evening is getting more exciting than I was hoping for. This thread is awesome. I cant wait to see the images picturing the great Κλεοπάτρα Φιλοπάτωρ. I believe you are good at greek reading, or maybe they write cleopatras name in english up there.. Yes ... this is a trick question rikriley...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Very fascinating. So your taking a photo and scanning it into the computer and then make a 3D terrain view of the landscape?

If this is what you are doing, how does it work?

My guess is, the computer program scans the picture and does something similar to sonar and determines the height and elevation of the terrain and then maps it out to a 3D view.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join