It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spaceplane Sighted Over Ireland in 2004

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The problem with this is that an aircraft the size suggested is not going to be landing at Macrahanish, because theres no where to put it, and, lets face it, being the size its estimated at its not the kind of thing thats going to be easy to keep secret is it?

Heres a photo of the base

RAF Macrahanish

Someone point out to me where you hide a 350m long 300m wide spaceplane? Or even refuel it?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well without pictures or a video it is all speculation or a nice story.Not trying to rain on anyones parade here just stating a fact.All I see here is a hand drawing and alot of art renderings.This is also the first time I have ever heard of this as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by neformore

The problem with this is that an aircraft the size suggested is not going to be landing at Macrahanish, because theres no where to put it, and, lets face it, being the size its estimated at its not the kind of thing thats going to be easy to keep secret is it?

Well, you certainly wouldn't think so. But that certainly works to their advantage and always has. It can't be done so it isn't there.

Heres a photo of the base

Nice photo. There certainly is a lot of flat land around there. But I certainly don't see any huge airplanes parked there. You must be right.

Someone point out to me where you hide a 350m long 300m wide spaceplane? Or even refuel it?

I can't. But I am not privy to technology that is 50 years ahead of where everybody thinks its at. There is a major base 35 miles west of Groom Lake, 2 in northern Nevada and one in Idaho that are invisible also. So just because I can't point out the refueling ramp to you is no reason to suspect the plane does not exist.

But thanks for the post. You sound very informed.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sarcasm doesn't become you John.

60 miles is not a long distance in terms of aviation. Even slowing on approach to an airfield the distance can be covered relatively quickly

The sunset in Glasgow on the day in question was at 20.48, which means that if this thing was heading for RAF Machrihanish it would be getting there just about in daylight.

Considering the base is three miles from Campbeltown and the apparent size of the object, I would put forward the theory that the USAF isn;t going to be wanting to land an object this secret, and this size, in daylight, near to a residential area.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by neformore

Sarcasm doesn't become you John.

I've heard that before but many would disagree. Some would say I am the master. The Lord knows I try.

60 miles is not a long distance in terms of aviation. Even slowing on approach to an airfield the distance can be covered relatively quickly

I don't know what you mean by this.

The sunset in Glasgow on the day in question was at 20.48, which means that if this thing was heading for RAF Machrihanish it would be getting there just about in daylight.

Considering the base is three miles from Campbeltown and the apparent size of the object, I would put forward the theory that the USAF isn;t going to be wanting to land an object this secret, and this size, in daylight, near to a residential area.

I would agree with that. It was probably on approach to another, more secret area.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hello john what are these major bases that are invisable and do you have any more info regarding them

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
Maybe this one?

I think thats our ship, a first render of it though cause the real ship may ot have a propulsion type of engine could be Tesla coil propulsion

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well, the point about the Pirate station was indeed to attract ETs, our Station manager was abducted "Officially listed missing for 5 days", with a full search and rescue by both police forces north and south. We had many strange events occur up at what became "Alien Mountain", The station was also a further test of what has become known as "Intelligence Transfer Sequence".
The Irish Pirate stations, derived from a UFO wave there in the 1970s. Its connection with Radio Caroline, and the subsequent social change, and higher awareness, was indeed a successful response and test of how / whomever those ETs were (are), are doing their best to wake us up, so we can see what the heck is going on. (I refer to that Movie "They Live").
The government allowed us to transmit an unlicensed million watts of FM into Belfast for almost 9 years. It's what they were doing, that I was also carefully monitoring. In many ways the station was a Honey pot, and we got good data.
They have been using public broadcast systems, as a form of "Thought Amplifier", to "Reality Manage" our perceived existence of what is going on.

That's why I sat back and let it happen, and that's why..... well, that's another story.....

So this fly by of an X-type vehicle, or what I called at the time , an "Alternative 3" craft, was just one little signature of what was a good dent against the holodeck wall.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Taking the X-33 image, combine it with a Vulcan Bomber profile, with the outer look of a Shuttle, and make it at least 3 times the size of 747, and call it an X-99 for terminology sake, and you have that craft.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Are you the Megawatts Mike AKA Megawatts1066 who has all the videos of the Hoaxer Barry King on Youtube?

If so dont you think that being related to 2 known Hoaxers, Barry King and James Casbolt makes your statements and assertions questionable?.

Apologies if you arent the same chap, but the similarity is quite amazing

[edit on 15/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
While I beleive that he did see a space plane, infact I actually beleive him. However a space plane 10 times the size of a 747? B.S.

He must be having some serious scaling issues if he thought it was that big imo. And then there are logistical issues. There is no way to land that huge spacecraft on the runway you suggested. no freaken way.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
John, do you think this craft sighted was fully equipped with all the stuff you know antigrav frictionless movings etc.?

I heard you saying that these triangles are probably our spaceships, do you think this one belongs to that triangle technology?

I'd also like to hear your opinion about project TR-3B.

I am amazed where we gone today, if this is our current "space shuttle" technology.

Now there's somethin you don't see everyday

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Paul the seeker

John, do you think this craft sighted was fully equipped with all the stuff you know antigrav frictionless movings etc.?

I don't think so. I think this was a space platform shuttle craft. Probably single stage to orbit.

I heard you saying that these triangles are probably our spaceships, do you think this one belongs to that triangle technology?

No.

I'd also like to hear your opinion about project TR-3B.

Its possible that the TR-3B was actually the F-19. Please see any of the F-19 threads for my information on that airplane.

I am amazed where we gone today, if this is our current "space shuttle" technology.

Please listen carefully. We are much further along than that. We have gone to the planets. We have gone to the stars. Whats so amazing is the technology with which it is all kept from the public. Its like a giant majic trick. When you know how its done it seems so simple. In some cases the simplicity is a joke. The guys on the other side (of the cover-uo) sometimes wonder how the public hasn't figured it out yet. But you have to know the trick.

Now there's somethin you don't see everyday

You had to know the personality of the f/o to appreciate how funny that comment was!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

There is no way to land that huge spacecraft on the runway you suggested. no freaken way.

Who suggested which runway? Did somebody suggest an actual runway?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Please listen carefully. We are much further along than that. We have gone to the planets. We have gone to the stars. Whats so amazing is the technology with which it is all kept from the public. Its like a giant majic trick. When you know how its done it seems so simple. In some cases the simplicity is a joke. The guys on the other side (of the cover-uo) sometimes wonder how the public hasn't figured it out yet. But you have to know the trick.

Oh yes i know i carefully listened to you on C2C but i actually thought this craft was off the triangle stuff i didn't know it's now probably one of this primitive stuff.

What i am even more amazed off why the HECK do they still fly around with this primitive stuff, they're doing it for mankind?! What kind of morality are they holding.

My only conclusion to this is that MAYBE our government knows that the aliens will "restart" this human project when they know that all of us found out about our origin etc.

Maybe that's the reason for all this secracy, maybe they came to us and said, "hey if all the public knows about this we're gonna kill you all and restart this".

What do you think about that John?

Its possible that the TR-3B was actually the F-19. Please see any of the F-19 threads for my information on that airplane.

Anything but that if you ask me!

There is an intense explanation of it on many sites, its everywhere the same text. The TR3B i think is fake from the government or whatever where to take attention from alien stuff and blaim it on military stuff.

If you like you can read about it here for example:

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

What they say alike you is that the triangles are government crafts!

But the theory how it's explained in the internets just sounds quite unlogical.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

There is no way to land that huge spacecraft on the runway you suggested. no freaken way.

Who suggested which runway? Did somebody suggest an actual runway?

Well a winged spacecraft would most likely use a runway.... LOL. If it didn't I do not think there would be a giant elevator in the middle of an airport.... or even near it.

That's just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Paul the seeker

I don't think so. I think this was a space platform shuttle craft. Probably single stage to orbit.

An amazing statement considering you only have hearsay evidence it ever existed, and that from a person who has all Barry Kings rubbish on his Youtube area. Are you realy so gullible?

Well you can really say anything you want cant you?, when nothing is proveable, not the existance of this so-called massive flying craft that only 1 person saw, nor most of the other preposterous claims you make.

I have said before, you should be very carefull what you post as there are a lot of highly impressionable people who read this forum and who could take your statements as actual truth.
You state things as fact, then when pushed simply state it is your opinion, wriggling out of what you say.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by Chorlton

I have said before, you should be very carefull what you post as there are a lot of highly impressionable people who read this forum and who could take your statements as actual truth.

Thanks for your input Chorlton it is truly appreciated.

I had dinner last night with some friends. We were talking about how much we figured we knew about what the government was actually doing, you know, like, anti-grav, space exploration, secret stuff. And here is our consensus:

Assuming that Zero (0) would represent the bottom of the scale and that Zero meant that we haven't the slightest idea what the government is doing and that one hundred (100) would be that we knew everythhing the government was doing (black ops, space exploration, secret airplanes, secret anti-grav craft, underground bases, underground tube transports to include stuff we couldn't even imagine) we all agreed that the general public (including ourselves) was somewhere between .1 and 1 on that scale.

When I first proposed the scale I threw out the number 5 to the group hoping not to irritate them with my assessment of our level of ignorance. But I was presently surprised that each member countered by saying something to the effect, "No way. No way do we know that much."

The reason I was pleasantly surprised is that only by truly realizing the depth of our own ignorance can we begin to understand how little we really know about what is really going on and how little has leaked out.

Of course, please understand, we didn't include you Chorlton or Access Denied or a few others here in our .1 to 1 group. We realize that you guys know way more. We were just talking about ourselves and the general public.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Which just goes to prove you have absolutely no consideration for people who might take your witterings as truth.

You are irresponsible. Then again you are old so you probably just dont care about the potential damage you could cause.

I just hope that those people read this, and the other threads and see there are those who refute your allegations as total fantasy.

[edit on 18/7/07 by Chorlton]

sip

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Att. megawatts

PM send to your inbox on this subject.

sip

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join