It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

c2c Drone alien text deceiper

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Again this proves nothing to either direction. If the craft has 'alien language' or random characters you will most definately find matches in human writing for the simple reason that there are thousands of written languages on earth. Only if you could find a very specific and accurate match of one language written on it that would spell out something then you could rule it hoax or alien. If there are several different written languages that have few symbols on it then it might as well be a unknown alien language or random gibberish by the hoaxer.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Live a little bud. Let us ignorant plebs have a bit of entertainment. If we discover anything we'll U2U. No need to hang around if it bores you or in YOUR OPINION it has no point. Go back to sleep!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That wasn't an opinion, just stating a fact in case someone hasn't thought about this aspect of the writing.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This has allready been discussed in another thread on ATS (Here)

In that thread they concluded the text was Japanese, katakana to be more specific.
It turned out to be gibberish. This, along with careful analysis of the pictures themselfs, proved it was nothing but a hoax.

Sorry lads...

Koen

[edit on 30-5-2007 by koenw]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
i'm still not accepting the fact that this is a hoax just yet, i have to be proved beyond more than people just saying its a hoax in their opinion. also i don't think this is viral marketing, if it is, its a poorly done job because they would only be meeting a certain area of their projected market. i think we can kick viral marketing out of the picture, it wouldn't reach enough people. PLEASE BE REAL!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hello

although i made bad experiences with you guys here yet, i am going to tell you something, you should already know - or not. whatever.

maybe the whole C2C thing is a freakin fake.

anyway, (i think) i have seen the symbols before.
i was sleeping, then i woke up and i could not move.
all over my bedroom wall were these / cryptic / symbols / runes and they were illuminated.
but i told you that before in my thread "people, listen to me".

best regards

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
PsykoOps,

You make an excellent point and not because I was going to post the same thing....well, maybe because I was.

Why would alien language or markings have to be something we've never seen before? As Psy said, we have so many languages and symbols that it would be difficult (not saying impossible) not to match up on some level.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Only if you could find a very specific and accurate match of one language written on it that would spell out something then you could rule it hoax or alien. If there are several different written languages that have few symbols on it then it might as well be a unknown alien language or random gibberish by the hoaxer.

Bollocks.

A hoaxer could use one or two "letters" from several alphabets and spell out "Gotcha!" just as easily as (s)he could with one alphabet. There is no requirement the letters all be of the same language what so ever.

Springer...

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I agree Springer.

I guess my point and Psy's point are not as similar as I thought.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I agree with Springer as well. Especially if this was a well thought out hoax, which it is appearing thus far to be. So what of the reference to katana japanese fonts?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not convinced these are Katakana Japanese fonts. Only a few characters possibly line up. I'm not sure how the japanese professor was able to form words from these as none of the other fonts line up to the pic. Then again i dont speak Katakana Japanese
I'm starting to lean towards this being a program written to accept several font formats, which then randomally ads characters from each inputed font file preloaded into the script. Somewhat like a spy would use to hide a message. Every character typed would be from a predefined list of various languages and font formats. Making the message truely appear to be alien. I'm not convinced yet and still believe their may be a language/font type that this falls under.... keep looking!

www.dafont.com...
www.primitivestate.com...

link to Katakana font

[edit on 30-5-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Only if you could find a very specific and accurate match of one language written on it that would spell out something then you could rule it hoax or alien. If there are several different written languages that have few symbols on it then it might as well be a unknown alien language or random gibberish by the hoaxer.

Bollocks.

A hoaxer could use one or two "letters" from several alphabets and spell out "Gotcha!" just as easily as (s)he could with one alphabet. There is no requirement the letters all be of the same language what so ever.

Springer...

Well could, but there's also a change that if you take G's from all written languages some might look the same as the crafts. Then O's and so on, but then you would of course have each symbol from a different language. If you wouldn't be able to spell "gotcha" then maybe something else.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
hi all, it seems to me that we'r all having a bit of trouble with this....one would think that with all these minds trying to disprove this craft some1 wouldve come up with something!
the mind boggles.....

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As posted in the complementary thread(s), the language displayed on these craft can indeed be a fictitious set of characters that have been created for the purpose.

Several professors and experts specializing in ancient writing and runic character analysis have responded to several e-mails I sent to them inquiring about our enigmatic craft.

Of those that offered their opinion, the consensus was that the character set on the images of the craft arms I sent them have no direct and complete correlation with any current or historical languages.

More than one expert described software programs available that are able to "create" unique languages and fonts by simply inputting (or designing) a few different characters from several different languages. The algorithms then forms a one-to-one or one-to-many relationship to a given alphabet and adjusts strokes and figures to produce and amalgamation set of characters that depict a similar theme but all contain unique properties one from another.

It is believed that this is what we are dealing with here. Below is a collage I created and posted to one of the other threads. As you can see, these character sets are from a variety of real and fictional alphabets (Norwegian Runes, Harry Potter, Matrix, some Star Wars flavors, etc).

It would not take a giant leap of imagination to see that picking a character here and there from just these sets, along with a little creative license, some software, and a dose of free time - and, unfortunately, a little "fun" might be had at our collective expense.

Just to reiterate: I, like many of you, SO WANT this to be real. But the prudent mind is not permitted the luxury of satisfaction through the simple assumption of what it "wants". We need proof.

In the absence of proof, we need to go through the trial and error of finding plausible explanations and either validating or disproving them.

There is no other way to yield the truth we seek...

Hang in there, my fellow investigators. We're on the right track...

[edit on 5/30/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My best guess is that it is ours . . . built with alien technology aspects . . .

Seems to me our techy engineers would enjoy garbling up the mystery with Klingon and/or any number of cutesy touches . . . It has been my experience with such personalities, that they love to tweak the non-engineers of the world any time they can.

I do not think that deciphering the markings is likely to be abundantly fruitful . . . though an interesting exercise.

Certainly bright people are able to create useful alphabets and languages more or less at will. Tolkien will not likely be the last.

I do assume we won't find one made by Hasbro.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
thanks for posting the collage very insightful in regards to research. Could you possibly also post the font type for each character set you have posted? If i find identifiable characters it would be nice to identify what styles are being used. Alot of styles i hadnt thought of, good work!

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Below is a collection of supposed abuduction recollection of alien language, reproductions of the rosewell debrie, and other unusual writing thought to be of alien origin. Seems to be very similar to the object.

ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

Billy Meir symbols
...(look similiar)

www.gaiaguys.net...

[edit on 30-5-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffery2102
i'm still not accepting the fact that this is a hoax just yet, i have to be proved beyond more than people just saying its a hoax in their opinion. also i don't think this is viral marketing, if it is, its a poorly done job because they would only be meeting a certain area of their projected market. i think we can kick viral marketing out of the picture, it wouldn't reach enough people. PLEASE BE REAL!

I am having a tough time figuring out how this can still be viewed as real by some people. I for one trust Biedny and Ritzman. Maybe it is because I know very little about CGI (I did learn some reading the various C2C threads though:up
and I am relegated to "trusting" Ritz and Biedny. From what I read those two are the bona-fide real deal. I'm thinking you must have CGI expertise yourself or are conducting some other analysis.

I wish this thing was real too, but I think it has been proven to be a stone cold HOAX. I am inclined to think that people are letting their "hopes and dreams" get in the way of the facts. Regardless if it is real or not I am interested to see if the characters are anything more than decoration.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Awesome thread OP, I love a mystery. The writings found on the unit are strange and look random. I know there are quite a few gamers out there and some gamers are also graphic/CGI artist. So I wondered if maybe the writing are modeled from a favourite game. I found a series of markings in WOW (World of Warcraft). They appear randomely thought out as well.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don't try to solve this with human alphabet. I know the language spoken send me an email here

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join