It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new threat!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
we are probaly thinking the lastest threat will come from middle east but i have recieved info that a small laboratory in the blue ridge mountain range has developed new gene splicing technology combining different species DNA Very scary huh I wont elaborate ne more for fear of revealing my source

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Johnny]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What on earth are you talking about? Be alittle more informative.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Johnny]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
yeah it looks like top secret s##t !

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
it feels good to be enough of a threat that they would censor me

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Nope, can't see it...probably a good reason for it though....

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Nope he is posting but sure cant see the posts, unless you scroll down.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the Illuminati as usual are running scared from me

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
considering the way ive been censored the illuminati must think im the new threat.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
What on earth are you talking about? Be alittle more informative.

I cant see any of the posts by this guy either... Look up all posts by JamesMcMahn, the original author of this post. Cant see a one of them...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
lol gene splicing, why not try to throw dust from the moon into people's eyes, cause that might be easier to do. If i had a complex lab, I'd start messing people up with prions (mutated proteins). And unless it's nessie meats bigfoot no biggie. Gene splicing in a way has been going on for quite a while secret or not(throwing genetic code to reproduce inside an egg with another different code), they come out with pretty nasty stuff, nothing to write home about. This kind of research would take super computers to map and then calculate genes and their affects over many years to get anything meaningful.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
wtf is everyone talking about? I see all his posts just fine! They don't seem insane to me either, just lacking sources and any credible reason for anyone to trust a single word
Other than that they are just fine!

Oh, why should we be scared of gene splicing exactly... I mean we're about to be nuked by some terrorists and blown sky high... and u think a little gene splicing will scare us? HA!@ :O *brave face* see I'm so NOt scared!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I can see all his posts aswell.........

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
well, hes globle ban has been lifted so now you can see his post...

now this gene splicing sounds BS to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sounds like the Old Scientist from South Park who makes animals with 4 buts.

I wonder if they can make a conspiricy theorist with 4 buts?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
we are probaly thinking the lastest threat will come from middle east but i have recieved info that a small laboratory in the blue ridge mountain range has developed new gene splicing technology combining different species DNA Very scary huh I wont elaborate ne more for fear of revealing my source

I notice this is in the blue ridge/appalachian mountain range - could this be based on genetic inbreeding of the hillbillies?

Sister-Momma and Brother-Daddy and all those toothless kids playing in the front yard around that '62 pickup truck that's up on concrete blocks ...

Pyros... I don't know about 4 butts though... never seen a hillbilly with 4 butts - but there's always a first~

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Is it possible to have a father/brother/uncle??

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Is it possible to have a father/brother/uncle??

Probably.... what would really make me suspicious of Hillbilly genetic tampering is if there were some Sister/Daddies.... (not applicable in San Francisco)

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was referring to genetic enhancements like soldiers with more strength , better hearing and eyesite that was what i ment by scary

top topics

<<   2 >>

join