It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights over L.A ( 1942 )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This photography have been took over L.A in februrary 25 1942.

The anti-aircrafts guns have tryed to shot down this UFO for 2 hours. ( Top speed 100 km/h --> 62.5 miles/hours ). This UFO was hitted by the AAG, but he didn't have to suffer from any damages.

Others UFO, less huge than this one, were flying in the sky and eluding the AAG.
It seems that they had a 20.000 km/h ( 12.500 Miles/hours ) top speed.

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yeah, the battle of Los Angeles. I saw it at Subversiveelement.

Very Frightening...
I wonder what explanation the have for THAT!

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe it was one or more Japanese aircraft (didn't you see the movie, "1942"?) The Japanese did get as far as our shores, if memory serves.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I believe it was one or more Japanese aircraft (didn't you see the movie, "1942"?) The Japanese did get as far as our shores, if memory serves.

I don't think that the Japs had many planes able to fly over 12.500 miles per hour, and another big one able to be hit by AAG withut any damages.

And you know the Japs, if they had these planes, I don't understand why they were not carrying any bombs.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
it just shows you that back then the military did not know what this thing was, thats why they were shooting at it.

Now, if a ufo did the samething today, the goverment would just ignore it.... so what has changed!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It was an unusual, very solid-looking lenticular cloud coming off the ocean and over San Pedro during a wet February. A bunch of trigger happy Gomers wetting their pants opened up on it, because 3 days before a Japanese sub had been spotted off the coast of Santa Barbara, and everybody was extra edgy. Of course it wasn't damaged. How can you damage a cloud? Pretty soon, all hell breaks loose with everybody blasting away at the even larger smoke cloud created by searchlight lighting up the exploding rounds. Eventually it drifts off over Diamond Bar and dissipates, so three hours later, when the Fourth Interceptor Command finally gets some planes up to look at it, it's "vanished."

Three people were killed in events related to the event. Two died in car crashes related to the blackout. One from a heart attack. Oh, and a few cows.

Good excuse to round up more Japanese and shove them in internment camps.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There are numerous discussions about this popular topic. Please contribute to an existing thread such as:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

join