It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012…The End…or just another beginning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ahh tis true, 2012 is just the beginning of the End of one period, that starts another.

Mind you, it is the start of the Great tribulation which is the absolute worst time ever to hit the Earth. Plaques, and trumpets, disease and earthquakes decimating the world's popluations to surely a fraction of what they are now.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

But after this time frame, the Lord does start the Millinium and His Rule, and it is basically much better til the very end. The start of another ERA.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know for a fact that the weather is so much more powerful than normal in San Antonio. In SA we've had one of the wettest years on record. I think we already have the 2nd highest rainfall amount on record and its just August. But normal storms that usually just produce rain are now lighting up the sky, setting off alarms, and knocking out electricity. Does anyone remember the booming lightening from the new "War of the Worlds"? These recent storms have come close to those sounds. I wonder what's next?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So nobody else thinks that something bizzare will happen when the sun, the earth, and a black hole with tremendous gravitational pull align?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
TextTextAccording to me i think many places would be affected but not majority of asia in the middle part as there no prediction from this side at all in fact in a religion book it is said that the religion would last for 5000 years out of which 2600 years have passed so there are nearly 2400 years still for there religion

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
will to me i dont think the world is going to come to a end on Dec 21,2012. Cause I still havent seen any real evidence. that proves it

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
From what I gather from reading the texts mentioned, as well as astrophysics and light astronomy studies, is:

1. The Earth will pass thru the Galactic Equator and be in alignment with the Sun and the center of our galaxy (which contains a loosely verified supermassive black hole)

2. This alignment MAY cause our magnetic poles to shift, not our rotational poles.

3. The shift of our magnetic poles would cause the crust of the Earth to move thousands of miles over the course of a few days, maybe hours, creating earthquakes the likes of which we have never seen.

4.The pole shift will not be instantanious, and during the transition our magnetosphere, or magnetic field will be greatly diminished, if not gone all together.

5.With a weak magnetosphere, more of the sun's more leathal forms of radiation will reach the Earth's surface. (X-Rays, Microwave, Gamma ray, etc...)

6. The sun operates on an 11 year "sunspot" or "solar flare" cycle, which will be peaking around 2012... and with no magnetosphere to shield us, the increase in electomagnetic output will disable any and all unshielded technology.

7.We're #ed. No technology, No where to hide, either man-made or natural... and a super lethal environment for a span of time that the human race will NOT survive... at least, not in any recognizible form, or without help from an other-worldly outside force. (God for the religious, Aliens for anybody else)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
we have more chance of a nuclear war wiping us out than so called nibiru

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Accepting the Mayan 2012 prophecy logically requires acceptance of the following theories: our sun is a god; the sun is powered by the blood of human sacrifice; the creation moment occurred at 3114 B.C. (despite all evidence that it happened much earlier); and the visual alignment of stars has some significance for everyday human life.

Believe they knew 2012 as the end times now you bow and worship the Sun as a God..

haha foolish

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Of an estimated two million Maya Indians still inhabiting the earth today, there’s no indication that any are bracing for an apocalypse. Some Mayan civic organizations have even accused Arguelles and others of misrepresenting their ancestors in order to sell books and DVDs.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There are more then a couple of ancient cultures that talk about how many worlds mankind has lived in on this planet. To classiphy, a "world" isn't the geography of our planet. Is that what you thought it was? See how quickly you go wrong in your understandings? A "World Map" is the way mankind through his system of "kingdoms", (nations, countries, townships, kinships, etc), break up the geographic map.

2012 will be the end of this world. Most people will die. All nations will be lost. And then mankind will start again.

What's the point you ask?

Every "World" gets closer to fine. The "New World" is already here. It's however locked up under red tape and ownership of "ideas", and all types of this world BullSnails.

Everything in this world will be changed, from the poles, geography, and mindset.

2012 is the begining of the End, but the end of the Ending brings the new begining.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A while back a had a very vivid and realistic dream. During the olympics the world will go into a huge war bigger than any war befor. In 2009 Obama will get elected president and be assassinated leading america into a another civil war. In the end many bombs would of fell from the sky killing over half of the human race.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Unfortunately i thought i'd try a horoscope for dec 21st at 12 noon 2012. Uranus on the asc meaning sudden chaotic disruption, north node in scorpio in 8th house, giving up the material, shifting our values and mainly harsh square aspects to planets, sun on the m/c at 0 deg capricorn which is tough on the ego, Neptune just into pisces in 12th house, lots of water and selfundoing and spiritual revelation. My meditation group asked for guidance on this and everyone of us saw huge nos of people going to the light, a whole race wiped out around the middle east or mid europe, car ferry's carrying people, Canada land mass changing and today, ive read a lot of theories on the net and they all match our findings. One member was told "look at neptune" -he knows nothing about astrology...sure enough neptune moves into its own sign of pisces that year...double wammy of water, a vale of tears.
Shelagh uk 3/8/08

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

A solar flare is what caused the Tsunami a few years ago. The next one predicted is said to be 200 fold!! Solar flares are simple for today's scientists to predict. In fact, they are rock solid predictions and always right on. The next big solar flare is scheduled for July 21, 2012 and that's exactly six months before the Mayan calendar ends.... Use your imagination.... It's like a shockwave set off by a nuclear bomb, but it takes exactly six months to get to our Earth, and it's a lot more powerful than our nukes. This shockwave rocks the earth and sets water in motion along with the possibility of volcano's erupting and earthquakes. It would hurt us bad!!! Anybody that thinks this is a joke better say their prayers...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ncuncfan2006

You are an idiot! If you are so skeptical, leave the site! In my opinion, the sun is a god! Without it, life would not exist.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
@The Coo

So if they predicted this date? They also could predict where the flare would hit earth? Would be nice to know the safest place on the planet in such a case.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidjayjordan
Ahh tis true, 2012 is just the beginning of the End of one period, that starts another.

Ummm.. yeah, there's an error there. Actually about the 2012 date is the midway point of the tribulation. Just thought you should know. There's about a seven year period, 2012 being the midway point, of the solarsystem crossing over the galatic horizon. Just thought you might want to be made away to change any plans you might have had. The start of the tribulation period is about may2009ish.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

i no alota ppl may be wondering about 2012 11:11 am GTM december 21 and how it may be the apocolips all i can say is i hope its something incorrect and its gonna happen like 300 years from now when i wont be alive cause i dont want to feel the pain of what is comming

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidjayjordan

Everybody has there own idea of what is going to happen in 2012 - im only 12 and quite frightened with the fact that i may die when im 16

the point is how would these people no what was going to happen thousands of years after they died ?? .. after all this is a man made calander and is far more acuarte than any calender made today ?? .. so maybe it has a point . Or Maybe Not?

Im not scared of death but im worrying abou my neighbours family and friends even the people i dislike - so lets hop this is all a quincidence & for all the best t happen in 2012 :-D x

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Good information! But to gain respect you should make sure you use the correct homonym. North "POLE" not poll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join