It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012…The End…or just another beginning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
there is always light at the end of the tunnel. most people are in agreement that the world isnt going to end.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

You're a smart person and those who mock will probably be among the first to perish when this time comes. I too have researched thoroughly and have been hoping I will be wrong but the more I research, the more I am sure some sort of major astronomical event is approaching. You will also find that this sort event was warned of by the zoroastrians.
Thanks for posting the info that you have found.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I am a skeptic to 2012, but it would be so funny to watch the expressions of the fully disbelievers as the world bursts into flames.

Priceless.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www. lastguardianangel. com

The Sybil Oracle is correct.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

I have been following this for a while now, the important question is why are some of us concerned, while others blow it off? This sounds like a few stories in the bible: Noah, Lot, you get the picture. I think if you are aware and look in the right place you will find the answers, this goes back to the Sumerians, the earliest civilization, even before the bible. I am searching myself. Awareness is the first step, so keep an open mind:Nibiru,Marduck, Enki...the gods from outerspace,charriots of fire, just read.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opulisum
I am a skeptic to 2012, but it would be so funny to watch the expressions of the fully disbelievers as the world bursts into flames.

Priceless.

Impregnable fallout shelter, minefield and leash/gimp mask for Karl Rove - $956,200

Enough storable food and toilet paper for you, your family and Mr Ed - $86,250

More weapons than Obama's National Guard and Raytheon combined - $21bn

Getting crushed to size of a grain of sand when the earth falls into a super-massive black hole, priceless.

For everything else there's Blastercard.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by mithrawept]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Dear BelovedOnes,

A prediction has been set for December 21, 2012.

First and foremost people need to take into account that the Julian Calendar has been changed to the Gregorian Calendar which is our current calendar. They went forward 13 days to balance the day from the night. This had something do with the equinox.

Logically December 21st with the Gregorian is really December 8th with the Julian Calendar. In a nutshell May 5th with the Gregorian calendar is December 21 with the Julian Calendar.

lolzzzzz.

I hope this helps.
Angeli III NSW Sydney.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MSHARPE2012

Thanks.

Honestly with all the talk I have heard lately from a friend who knows gulf stream temperatures and stuff like that better than me I can think of a new idea of what it might mean. From the rising temperatures of the gulf stream I have learned that the water in the Gulf of Mexico has risen a few degree's, I know it doesn't mean much. But my "smart" friend tells me that this will mean that ALL the hurricanes this season will be Catagory 4 or higher. There is also talk that the lack of large iceburgs that release salt and cause the momentum that causes the gulf stream will slow down or stop altogether. If the gulf stream slows down then the seasons will last longer: think a year of summer, a year of winter, etc. If it stops then Europe will turn into Alaska yearround. This with a poll shift could end up starting a New World, new polls, new equator, new seasons on different contients. Maybe we will all want to live in Africa in a few decades. Maybe North America will be a barren wasteland, who really knows? But all and all I think a lot of us can feel some kind of change coming, weither gradual or quickly.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

i had bn a obsessed about this 2012 thing for a while since my brother told me but i looked up the one place that would know if we were going into a black whole or fliping poles or things like that and i feel alot better for reading this so if ur like me and want to feel a little bit more at ease click onto the link and read from nasa themselves

missmags xx

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
There are many civilizations spread all over the world that have believed that something drastic and dire will happen or start on this day.

So true, prophets have been preaching gloom and doom for a great many years, to me this is a collective thought that is burned into memory wave patterns. Also, electronic wave type beams, modulated on all frequencies and keyed into the 450 mz range, the range of the human brain. I personally thing everything they have said will happen, for this planet rides on a cycle, like everything else in existence. At the beginning, man/womankind get a chance to build nations, and to reach out to other nations and trade peacefully with them. This has always failed, and I sometimes wonder if we shall ever get it right.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
this is bull# -Jordan B.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Hi to all.

As a newbie I'll keep this simple until challenged but suffice to say that I’m going to not be too specific as some of this will be recognised if written, and more importantly, read by a colleague.

I have it on good authority that the 21st Dec 2012 "21:32 GMT" will be massive so do put this in your diaries. I've seen/read many many threads on this subject so I decided to focus on this using several techniques, I'll discuss this if asked to expand but it includes pure science/math, logic and what some would call bunkum. In any event the so called "end of days/life or extinction of life on earth could not be further from the truth, in fact it’s the beginning of something new.

Moving on. the Mayan calendar did predict the end of this, current, time frame (time being relative to us on this planet) and the beginning of another. So let’s expand a tad.

On the above date at the specified time (above) we will become part of something larger and potentially better, although it has to be said that some will have difficulty in the initial transition period as a whole it’ll be a good thing. However it’ll be one that won’t see the full benefit until the summer of 2152.!!!!

I hate using this analogy but it fits the purpose as most will understand it without understanding the supporting science/methodology, again “relativity” plays a significant port in this. Star Trek (I know I know but stay with me here) we all here star date xxx in the episodes but don’t really give it any thought do we.??? But this is used because all the so called inhabited planets in various solar systems need and common denominator in relation to time (space/time). Imagine this. Alien “X” calls Alien “Y” in another system (possible) and says I’d like to meet you at 16:00hrs on “Z” planet. But the time/hours would only be relative to person making the request. Now what if Alien X’s planet has a 37hr day but Alien “Z” has a 42hr day. What would 16:00 represent to “Z”.

Not forgetting that because of “potential” near light travel, I prefer folding space/time, there has to be a universal constant in relation to time. Quite simply, imagine using our own time zones for reference here. We travel from A to B whilst adjusting clocks/watches to suit, now work that out universally and it becomes a total mess.

So in short on the referenced date/time we will become aware. I’m not going to go into the why and wherefores just yet but CERN will eventually play a very big part in what I’m saying.

SRV

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Through my spiritual experiences there is no ending, only begginnings. Then again anyone with half a brain can figure that out. You stated that in your first post obviously so I don't really have a reason to reaffirm this.

I have three main beliefs on 2012.

1) If spiritual then the 'harvest' will start (Based on Ra Material)
www.lawofone.info...

2) Regardless if the above is true or not the US will no longer be a super power within 2-10 years (IMO) after an economic collapse. SHTF scenerio will happen as the balance of power shifts and other countries scramble to keep their boat afloat. 2012 in general just seems like a more likely date for this scenerio to begin.

3) Nothing, everything will go on as it ussually does. Politics will lust for more power and people just sit there and take it. Just like the good old days :p!

I find number 2 the most likely.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Passafist

True the US will probably be completely owned subsiderary of a Corporation, or China or both. I do wonder if the change is the whole one world government thing, or the change is just some kind of pole shift. I had thought about possibly moving to alaska at one time. Like the cold, wilderness, and remoteness. But I will be waiting until sometime into 2013, if ever.
It is interesting that the bot system said that when looking to the future. It could not find anything at all between Dec 21, 2012 and around may/june. But there was stuff after that. Makes me wonder about the whole sun spots, EMP, stuff that destroys electricity. Maybe it just couldn't see anything because there was no online for 6 months. Either way, it is smart in times like these to plan ahead. I would recommend everyone having at least 6 months of canned, instant etc food, water, medical supplies. Don't plan on the government being there to save you. Some times you have to save yourself and your family. I hope to have enough water, food, medical, wood, etc to survive with my family on our own for 6m to a year. I really hope it all collects dust, and I can eventually throw it out or sell it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So you are saying that its in our DNA to think, we are all doomed. That the various civilizations that all had it coming to a head spread out all over the earth, way before mass communication were just a giant coincedence
Believe what you want, you may be right about it being in our DNA. Live for the present, but plan for the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join