It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know something about the cameraman who recorded that Alien Autopsy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
After not telling anyone about the following information I'm giving here, at this point I don't see any harm in telling what I know in regards to the cameraman whom Ray Santilli supposedly got that Alien Autopsy footage from.

Here's my story.
Back in 1996, I was invited to join The Cleveland Paranormal Roundtable. I didn't join it but the head of that group set up a meeting at a local coffeeshop in Shaker Ht's, for me to meet someone by the name of Buddy Zelman.
So I met Buddy and during our conversation he told me that it was he whom Santilli visited in Cleveland when Santilli was looking for old 50's recordings and so on for a project he was working on.

He also told me that it was he who directed Santilli to that cameraman who filmed that alien autopsy footage.

Well, to make a long story short, the cameraman seen in the following link looks suspiciously a lot like Buddy Zelman. I've known this for years now but never bothered to tell anybody because.. well, who am I going to tell?

Here are a couple of links that mention Buddy Zelman.

www.firezine.net...

Page about the autopsy with a photo that looks like Buddy Zelman but it says it's the cameraman

This page also mentions Buddy

If in fact that photo is the person who I think it is, then he deserves to be confronted about this.... Even if it's not him -- but it sure looks like him -- he did tell me that it was he who directed Santilli to this cameraman which means that he's somehow complicit in this hoax.

Admin edit: Removed sentence at member's request.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by SimonGray]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
have you seen the film "alien autopsy"? www.imdb.com...

this is the true story of what happened and how that famous film was really made. Its produced by ray santilli himself and hes stated in interviews this was how it was done.

Santilli still maintains it was a reconstruction of a real autopsy film he got which was basically destroyed by age. But nobody beleives him.

i dont really see the relevance of the cameraman when santilli admits to making the film himself

FYI santilli said they rented an empty apartment and paid people to get props & build the set etc. They used animal parts for the inards of the alien.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by yeti101]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm just reporting what I know and nothing more.
But I do think this information about this cameraman is relevant to the topic.

PS -- didn't see this hollywood version of the Alien Autopsy -- but will rent it out.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeti's right on the money... It isn't a "hollywood" version, it was made by the very guy who released the footage...

Interesting bit about the photographer though...but this simply points to (as you mentioned) Buddy being part of the hoax, and actually supports that there is no actual "photographer" thus eroding Santilli's (what I assume to be tongue-in-cheek) claim of the film being a "remake" of an actual one.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yeti101

That link to that movie is a comedy... why did you post this?

www.imdb.com...

Humouristic reconstruction of the 1995 scandal when two British lads where accused of having faked a documentary from the Roswell incident in 1947.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yeti's right on the money... It isn't a "hollywood" version, it was made by the very guy who released the footage...

Interesting bit about the photographer though...but this simply points to (as you mentioned) Buddy being part of the hoax, and actually supports that there is no actual "photographer" thus eroding Santilli's (what I assume to be tongue-in-cheek) claim of the film being a "remake" of an actual one.

Right on the money?? Huh? It's a hollywood version....
Gazrok -- that movie is a comedy and Ray Santilli did not produce it. There's nothing on that page about who produced it.
It's a fictionalized comedy based on the alien autopsy.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wish someone would be interested enough to check out what I'm saying here about Buddy Z. who's a record producer and collector... he's the one Santilli came to visit in Cleveland in 1992.
See those links.
His company is called Buddy Records.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Gazrok -- that movie is a comedy and Ray Santilli did not produce it. There's nothing on that page about who produced it.

The fact that he's in it speaks volumes....especially given his key role in the originally released film. Also, Santilli did officially state it was not genuine in "Eamonn Investigates: Alien Autopsy". a British documentary that came out about the same time as the comedy film. Both Ray and Gary Shoefield play themselves in the comedy, so yes...it is right on the money as being made by the people involved.

The comedy was produced by William Davies and Barnaby Thompson, as an FYI....

If it was a "hollywood" version with different people playing Ray and Gary, I'd totally agree, but it isn't. Both Ray and Gary were very involved in the film and played themselves!
Sure, it's tongue-in-cheek, but it doesn't change Santilli's admissions in both the movie, and the more serious documentary I mentioned.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Nope

Just because he's in it does not mean that he produced it.

But at any rate, the movie is loosly based on fact.

And we all know that Santilli's got a real knack for Fiction.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"produced" it isn't the right term, but as one can see, and I believe this is what both Yeti and I were getting at (and my apologies if my assumption for Yeti's meaning is incorrect here)...by their direct involvement with the comedy film that covered the (admitted) forgery story, they (Santilli and Shoefield) further admitted it was a hoax by proxy. In addition, Santilli has admitted it was a hoax on the doc I mentioned (which can likely be googled or imdb'd) and in a few other stories since the film came out.

Apologies for getting a little bit off topic, but had to be cleared up...

As mentioned though, the cameraman's identity tends to fade to the background once the film was admitted to be a hoax.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Lol... your apology accepted Gazrok... just giving you and yeti a hard time... For the sheer fun of it!

True that it doesn't matter now about who that guy is who posed as the camera man, but I still would like to find out the real story. I don't think we've heard it yet.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh, btw, Santilli was one of the producers of that movie.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think the whole thing is a fake, including the so called true event in the film.

If the original film was good enough to see bits of the alien, surroundings etc and have enough detail to model the recreation.

Why havent those stills been released to the public?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
According to Santelli, some parts of the original footage are seen in his movie. He said this after he admitted that the movie most was a recreation of the original.

But if that's true, then what parts of that movie are from the original?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow ,I watched that movie at my brothers place(he had it on when i came in) I had no idea that it was the real story behind the film though. Learn something everyday.

PS. I thought the show sucked.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Let me see if I've got this straight.

Santelli makes an alien autopsy movie.
Santelli says it's real, right down to the clock.
It's scrutinized, shown to be contemporary.
Santelli says, yeah, it is contemporary. I shot it BASED ON the real movie I had.
The real movie is so old it fell apart.
Nope, didn't save it, but parts of the original are in the new one.
Cameraman is spotted as a contemporary guy.
UFO Community says, OK, thanks for explaining. I guess it IS real.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I hate these lairs and fake I wish the Aliens took them away or zap them with Bill Meirs "ray gun"...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
According to Santelli, some parts of the original footage are seen in his movie. He said this after he admitted that the movie most was a recreation of the original.

But if that's true, then what parts of that movie are from the original?
None, because they are liars and the whole thing is made up.

They lied about the original footage and then lied to make a movie when the original footage was deemed a fake.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi Palasheea,

My name is Philip Mantle. I am the main investigator/researcher of the Alien Autopsy Film in the UK. What you have to say concerning the alleged cameraman could be absolutely vital. With the greatest of respect I would ask you to contact me on e-mail away from the forum at: [email protected]

If you'd like some more details first of some of my research you can of course check my web site at: www.beyobndroswell.com (the alien autopsy archive section).

I also have a new book out entitled: Alien Autopsy Inquest. This can be located on Amazon or via the publishers web site: www.publishamerica.com

This is not an attempt to seel my book, all I want is the information you have concerning the alleged alien autopsy cameraman. I can't stress how important this could be and ask you to contact me as soon as possible please.

Many thanks,

Philip.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Back in 1996, I was invited to join The Cleveland Paranormal Roundtable.

stupid question maybe but: Cleveland...in Virginia or another?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join