It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: More Pics from Billy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_111746
More pics from Billy Meier...

www.theyfly.com...

The Seven fingered folks visited SSSC (Semjase Silver Star Center) in Switzerland and since they had corrosive skin did that to a Subaru car hood. The paint job was ruined or you could look at it as contact with an advanced race. However you want to look at it the Meier case is like a thread on an old sweater the more you unravel the more interesting it gets.

There are many other races (49,000+) of aliens known to the Plejaren (the group that contacts Billy) with over 200 skin colors in the Federation of star systems known to these people. It is interesting to say the least.

It was my understanding that this was all a hoax as well, then a few things were brought to my attention that made me realize that this is real. Read more at FIGU.org

Or the link: www.theyfly.com... to see more pictures. Read the prophecies and tell me they have not done what was written about many years ago. That is provable in a court of law.

Randy A.

PS> If anyone can direct me how to insert photos without stating a web site I will put those pics of the seven finger imprints on the car...

Found this while browsing the Anon. board. Now, I know there's a lot of entertainment to be found mocking Billy Meier and his "ray gun", but take a look at this:

Open Letter to all Human Beings of Earth (July 5th, 1951)

There are many points made that have indeed come to pass, from the building on flood plains here in the UK, for instance, to earthquakes, and tsunamis that will cause massive loss of life, overpopulation and the measures taken to control it [many believe that this is already happening], the growth of national debts, the ubiquity of television and the computer, the increase in failed marriages, the use of drugs, the dissonant nature of the arts, the use of fear and terrorism, extremism, and so on, and so forth.

I urge you to give it a read, and share your thoughts. I'm not saying that it is extraterrestrial in origin, but it cannot be denied, that if written in 1951, it's certainly a prophetic piece of work indeed.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Crikey!!
I merely browsed the letter and though it's obviously
a hoax, because aliens don't exist, it's worrying that
a human would waste his time writing this rubbish.

A council!!?
I bet in Meier's world, these aliens wear long shiffon
cloaks and all speak like B-rate actors froma Ed Wood
movie.
I suppose it's sad really.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, now I'd really like some reassurance from somewhere that this is all a sham. Look at this:

Warning to all the governments of Europe!

6.) Sectarianism will bear bad fruit and will cost many lives through murder and suicide as, also through politics and power lust, in diverse countries, hundreds of thousands of people will be murdered as in the Soviet Union which will be dissolved no later than 1991, and in East Germany which will, however, only exist until the late 80's of this century, thereafter Germany will be reunified, whereby, in contrast, in Iraq a war will be led through the United States of America, through their country's president, however this will be without success, for which reason one of his sons, who will likewise be the U.S.A's head of power, will, in the third millennium, unleash a second war in Iraq which will ultimately lead to an unbelievable disaster and to torturing as well as to mass murder through U.S. armed forces and the rebellious.

how long has this been available on the Internet? Does anybody know?

It goes on to "predict" many ills we can see all around us on this planet today, if we care to look. It's certainly worth a read, I'm finding it quite hard to believe that such detailed prophecies were made so long ago, and I've never heard of them until now.

23.) Because of unrestricted prostitution, in about twenty-five years an already embryonic deadly epidemic will develop worldwide that will be named AIDS and will finally cost several hundred million human lives.

There are many more examples. Fascinating.

Now someone please, prove to me it's all false, I'd make me feel a lot better.

[edit on 1/5/07 by Implosion]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Crikey!!
I merely browsed the letter and though it's obviously
a hoax, because aliens don't exist,

Well, I guess I could say it's obvioously a hoax as well. The information is indeed incredibly precise, and accurate. Two good signs, but then, that's just my opinion, not verifiable fact, which tbh, is what I'm after.

Also, I'm not sure about aliens not existing, The Universe seems to be an awfully big place to me, and I certainly wouldnt be so presumptious to think we were alone.

Originally posted by IronMan
it's worrying that
a human would waste his time writing this rubbish.

Yeah, I guess you could say that, so what is the motivation behind it? To preach to the converted? Is this some form of pseudo-religious text?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The whole Billy Meier thing is so pathetic. Why is it even still being discussed here? How sad it must be to be a human being who sits around writing fictional works about Aliens and try to push them onto people as if they were real...

Oh, and his "UFO" photos are so damn fake it isn't even funny anymore. I mean look at this crap: www.theyfly.com...

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm tired now, but I just have one thing to say, so I'll make it short...

I mean, seriously? Is anyone expected to fall for this? This stinks more than... well, pickled tuna... which unfortunately is Swedish tradition.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The whole Billy Meier thing is so pathetic. Why is it even still being discussed here?

It's being discussed because I saw something I found to be interesting, and wanted opinions, is that alright with you?

Anyway, I'm not talking about the photos, I didn't mention the photos, I'm talking about the two letters you can find links to in my above posts.

Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

About 8 weeks, give or take a few days.

Amazing predictions huh.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The whole Billy Meier thing is so pathetic. Why is it even still being discussed here?

It's being discussed because I saw something I found to be interesting, and wanted opinions, is that alright with you?

Anyway, I'm not talking about the photos, I didn't mention the photos, I'm talking about the two letters you can find links to in my above posts.

Thanks.

Well, since this Meier guy's photos are obvious hoaxes, why would you want to spend any more of your valuable time investigating anything that has to do with this man? He is obviously a sad and bored man who is taking many people for a ride...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
About 8 weeks, give or take a few days.

Amazing predictions huh.

Thank you, that puts them nicely into context.

Well, since this Meier guy's photos are obvious hoaxes, why would you want to spend any more of your valuable time investigating anything that has to do with this man?

Well, what can I say? I get bored.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That letter was wrote in 1951 huh?? If that were true, their would have been so many people bringing attention to this it would have been headline news throughout the globe!

Any who, does anyone have any links to billy dinosaur pics, Ive never seen them and need a good laugh!!

Seriously though I wanna see the dinosaur pics!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As you might have gathered, I know very little about Billy Meier. However, I'm beginning to wish I knew less than I do...

I didn't know he had pictures of dinosaurs too. I had a quick search, and I've found one. You can view it here [about a third of the way down the page]. It's a remarkable coincidence that it bears such a resemblance to that painting, don't you think?

Here is the pair:

Dinosaur one
Dinosaur two

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Not that long! It's been up for a few years tops. Don't get ahead of yourself. I kept an eye out on the Meier case and this alleged 1951 letter just popped up out of nowhere. Still it's claimed the letter was written years back but there's no proof of that.
What stands out in my opinion is the criticism directed towards the US. Just 6 years before this letter supposedly was distributed the US along with its Allies had liberated Europe from the Nazi's, but there isn't an iota of positive mentioning to that fact. In fact, if you read Meier's material these days it's highly anti-American. That corresponds with the letter, meaning it's consistent with current 'events'.
My opinion? Meier wrote the 'letter' a few years back and claimed he made it decades earlier.

Look before you leap.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
lol, Even his pathetic "dinosaur" pics have been debunked. Look at that picture of a Pteranodon... it is EXACTLY the same as that painting they found!

Ram

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I agree with Imp and Dip on that one too..
it really sucks.

(sorry didn't read this whole thread - cuz Im tired of Hill Billy)

Want me to place both images on top of eachother?

j/k

It's basically a weird case.
CIA involved perhaps... To destroy the case - with silly photo's
Can't know for sure. But it's just BS. No reason to go nuts over it - cuz he could atleast explain what is false and what is not - Until then - Trash it for your own sake.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
LOL, check out this pic on the wikipedia page for Billy Meier: upload.wikimedia.org...

Look at the top middle of the picture. See that "thing?" What is that? I am guessing whatever that thing is, it is what's holding up that fake UFO model by a thin string. I find it funny that the main "UFO" picture they posted on his wikipedia page basically shows that it's fake.

I also read that his own ex-wife blew the whistle on him and admitted that he had a bunch of fake UFO models.

There are even pictures of the models sitting on tables. Also if you watch his "UFO videos" you will notice that the "UFOs" move as if they are swinging on a piece of string or fishing line...

Oh yea and don't forget that he provided photos of two supposed Alien females. One which turned out to be some chick from the Dean Martin show and the other was a picture from a Sears catalog...

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Diplomat]

Dae

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
I mean, seriously? Is anyone expected to fall for this? This stinks more than... well, pickled tuna... which unfortunately is Swedish tradition.

The image you used is not a Billy picture, in fact its a picture that someone took to try and recreate Billy's images.

Here is the 'original' Billy "wedding Cake" ufo.

Here i have used 'find edges' filter on Billys...

And here is the same filter to the image you posted...

You can clearly see that Billy's UFO is behind the tree and the recreation photo is not.

My point is that many images are floating about on the net that are recreations of Billy's. This particular photo of his has always stood out to me as bizarre but can it be recreated to look just like his? With the same equipment (no computers) and only one arm? It leaves me puzzled at any rate.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

Originally posted by Drexon

The image you used is not a Billy picture, in fact its a picture that someone took to try and recreate Billy's images.

Here is the 'original' Billy "wedding Cake" ufo.

Here i have used 'find edges' filter on Billys...

And here is the same filter to the image you posted...

You can clearly see that Billy's UFO is behind the tree and the recreation photo is not.

My point is that many images are floating about on the net that are recreations of Billy's. This particular photo of his has always stood out to me as bizarre but can it be recreated to look just like his? With the same equipment (no computers) and only one arm? It leaves me puzzled at any rate.

You are joking right? The pictures show the same scene at the same time in the same season. Also, how does this thing land and park? I dont see anything that would be a support to park the UFO when not in use, or is it allways floating above the ground when not needed?

Dae

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Nah, Im not joking, they are clearly two different photographs, one is Billy and the other was a reconstruction jobby, cant remember when it was done, possible 1981 like that photo shows. From what I remember a bunch of people tried to recreate Billy's photos to prove their were hoaxs, now those images are floating around the net being mistaken for Billy's.

I dont know the whole story or have any links, I read this stuff here on ATS, I even remember seeing footage on the TV, seemed like the late 70's early 80's.

I could be completely wrong though!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
I could be completely wrong though!

You are wrong indeed, even the grass is the same. Now how would this be possible if they recreated that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join