It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watched They Live yesterday. Is that where Icke got his ideas from?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
?

I'm sure most of you guys have seen this old "classic", but anyways, what do you think?

=)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think the tv series V is a more likely candidate for Icke's inspiration. It has the reptilians in the guise of human beings.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
probably got alot from jordan maxwell, also. jordan brought him into usa. he believes in reptiles too, but just does not concentrate on them.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
isnt Icke the guy who talks about being "in tune" to different levels of perception and also talks about Space Aliens being in control or working with the ruling elite, while the working folk are just like a commodity or whatever...?

In THEY LIVE they also talk about "dimensional shifting" or something, albeit in a cheezy Sci-Fi action movie kinda way.

Oh well, I thought it was kinda interesting in a fun way
=)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
David Ike was a fine Goalkeeper for Coventry City
and an exceptional TV sports presenter.

It was a shame he had the breakdown and I truly
felt sorry for the chap when he came on to 'Wogan'
in his light lilac tracksuit.

I think that in such a condition, a person can end up
believing in UFO's, Reptoids, Bigfoot and the like.

Reptoids fear Urine.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Reptoids fear Urine.

..........obviously........

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jabbah

Reptoids fear Urine.

It's true... I saw it on a recent posting.
With My Own Eyes! FACT.

Apparently, if you squirt them on the back-plates,
they can't look up... like dogs can't.
Or Dragons.
Obviously, I've never actually p*ssed on a Dragon,
even the ones that sound like Sean Connery, but I
know they exist... or is it a goat, I always get them two
or 2 (I don't have a mobile phone) mixed up.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Or, from the TV-series "Land of the Lost".

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You guys are all speculating as to where David Icke has got information. Icke most likely got his information from thorough research into First hand witness accounts of Extraterrestial contact and/or combined with research from historical accounts of various extraterrestial stories from thousands of years ago. Speculating that Icke's theories come from a tv show is disrespectful to the person, especially if you have not even read his books.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Revelmonk

I was simply pointing out that the movie They Live has a story that is similar to what David Icke talks about.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx
Revelmonk

I was simply pointing out that the movie They Live has a story that is similar to what David Icke talks about.

It's quite a strange movie.
Isn't Mick Fleetwood in that film?
I wonder if Sam Fox got the shout too?

I vaguely remember a quote... "I've come here
to chewbaca and to kick bubble-gum, and I'm all
out of love, I'm so lost with without you"

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

David Ike was a fine Goalkeeper for Coventry City
and an exceptional TV sports presenter.

It was a shame he had the breakdown and I truly
felt sorry for the chap when he came on to 'Wogan'
in his light lilac tracksuit.

I think that in such a condition, a person can end up
believing in UFO's, Reptoids, Bigfoot and the like.

Reptoids fear Urine.

I remember that, when he came on Wogan and said he was the Son of God. Poor old terry wogan did not know which way to look. It was all terribly sad and i do think and agree he had a mental breakdown. Why noone sectioned him after the Wogan show is a mystery. As to his state of mind now i just don't know. But he is making big bucks either way. I don't give him any credance at all. He is another distraction in the murky journey to uncover the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The movie is about a drifter (Roddy Piper) that stumbles upon the fact that the Earth is being controlled behind the scenes by outer space aliens that look humato everyone because the aliens are using a "signal" to alter peoples perception. The aliens are working with the rich elite humans to control the rest of humanity as a sort of "slave force".

Piper discovers these resistance guys that know the truth about the alien/elite alliance (Illuminati?). The resistance has these sun glasses, that when worn "filter" out the signal and allow the true appearance to be seen (along with other "hidden" stuff).

Its sorta interesting to watch the movie if you're familiar with Icke's work. I guess thats my main point

=)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Maybe dogs are agents created by them in order to spy on us , yes it must be so.
Now i know..........................
Where's my dog?????!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jabbah

Reptoids fear Urine.

It's true... I saw it on a recent posting.
With My Own Eyes! FACT.

Or Dragons.
Obviously, I've never actually p*ssed on a Dragon,
even the ones that sound like Sean Connery, but I
know they exist... or is it a goat, I always get them two
or 2 (I don't have a mobile phone) mixed up.

Wats... WATS WATS... dude funniest thing I have ever read on the internet... EVER...

Gratz...

Coven

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Davis Icke..........does anybody take this guy serious anyway?? I mean c'mon, he had to get his wold, crazy, ludicrous ideas from something because not only are his ideas just plain funny but the are not and never have been and never ever ever will be based on anything factual or substantial in any way shape or form!

Funny post to the OP.....Peace, Mondo

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Davis Icke..........does anybody take this guy serious anyway?? I mean c'mon, he had to get his wold, crazy, ludicrous ideas from something because not only are his ideas just plain funny but the are not and never have been and never ever ever will be based on anything factual or substantial in any way shape or form!

Funny post to the OP.....Peace, Mondo

Can you actually reference everything that he wrote and prove it not be factual, because saying he is a joke just because of his theories is not what I think when we discuss these kinds of subject matters on ats really about....

I will go one step further and say you can't prove that anything he says is or is not factual. I know that some of his reptillian theories are out there from the opinions of many people on this board but I believe he indepthly researched his material so saying he is a joke is is not denying ignorance at all.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Revelmonk]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I vaguely remember a quote... "I've come here
to chewbaca and to kick bubble-gum, and I'm all
out of love, I'm so lost with without you"

i believe the quote is "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. "

but you may have been joking around, i'm not sure

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
Can you actually reference everything that he wrote and prove it not be factual, because saying he is a joke just because of his theories is not what I think when we discuss these kinds of subject matters on ats really about....
[edit on 29-4-2007 by Revelmonk]

Revel,

Just my opinion and yes I have read quite a bit that he has witten, until I decided that he is full of whatever adjective you care to use. Sorry that we disagree and yes, i agree that the motto is to deny ignorance. I believe David Icke to be the epitome of that motto! Again, just my opinion as I respect yours and i trust that you will do the same!

Peace to you, Mondo

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Heh... I prefer the last time he went on the Wogan show...inwhich he pretty much killed Terry. I could just imagine icke saying "They're not laughing with you Terry, they're laughing AT you!". But Icke wouldn't sink that low...

Icke's the one that got me, and thousands of others into finding the truth about the NWO and alternative in general. You all diss him because of one of his theories, but I'm quite certain he's done and will do more to help the 'waking up' process, then any of you mocking him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join