It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watched They Live yesterday. Is that where Icke got his ideas from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is a little fragment of that wogan icke show.

For 1, i never heard the man say he was a son of a god !?!?!
who makes these tings up ?!?
Proof ?

And its to easy to say all his ideas are funny.

That a big part of the world is ruled by some elite people is not a strange idea is it ?!?!

His dragon stuff is far off, how do you know he is "not" right ?

If you dare say that everything he writes is not based on any fact is very very ignorant
Proof

If you dont believe his dragon stories does that mean everything he writes is a lie ?
I think not, i dare say that 50% of his writings are just provable facts with lets say 50% theory.

Ridicule, ignorance and slander are very easy tools to kill a messenger.

Most of what you wrote here can be proven wrong, can you proof that every thing he writes is wrong ?

By the way, i loved they live, but to know if icke got his ideas from there than you better ask the man himself

I found the movie recommended on icke's website so thats how i found out it's there.
www.davidicke.com

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Icke is a lunatic and should be in a mental institution as should anyone that believes the crap he spews like hes the son of god and the queen is a lizard.

He is obviously not mentally sound and its pretty sad to see someones mental health deteriorate like that.

As for the person asking for people to disprove it. If I say I can fly at will, can you prove I cannot?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The movie "They Live" by John Carpenter is an exact parallel to the invasion of the United States by the Ashkenazi. President Kennedy tried to warn America during this speech.

www.americanrhetoric.com...

When the movie is watched in this light, it makes perfect sense. For those who do not know what the ashkenazi are, here are two links to study.

www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Icke is a lunatic and should be in a mental institution as should anyone that believes the crap he spews like hes the son of god and the queen is a lizard.

Does the bible not state itself that we are all god's children ?
Is god a lunatic ?

Slander baby

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry for the one liner here, but Best Fight scene ever, 10 mins of garbage can hitting 2X4 splitting kick in the crotch B movie greatness. =)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Does the bible not state itself that we are all god's children ?
Is god a lunatic ?

Slander baby

The bible is fiction and if there was a god, he would be a lunatic. You only have to look at the world to see that.

Try looking up the word slander and understanding what it means. He didnt say we were the son of god, he said *he* was the son of god indicating he was the 2nd coming of jesus.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Sorry for the one liner here, but Best Fight scene ever, 10 mins of garbage can hitting 2X4 splitting kick in the crotch B movie greatness. =)

Yeah its a great film, a true cult classic and that is the best fight ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Icke has learned alot from Credo Mutwa..Check out his interviews with him.

Credo Mutwa also claims to have eaten a 'Grey Alien'

Martin: Please continue.
Credo Mutwa: I said, sir, the Grey aliens are edible.

Martin: Yes, I heard that and I’m anxious to....

Credo Mutwa: Their flesh is protein, just as animal flesh on Earth is, but, anyone who ingests Grey alien flesh comes very, very close to death. I nearly did.

You see, in Lesotho there is a mountain called Laribe; it is called the Crying Stone mountain. On several occasions, in the last 50 years or so, alien craft have crashed against this mountain.

And one last incident was reported in the newspapers not so long ago. An African who believes that these creatures are gods, when they find the corpse of a dead Grey alien, they take it, put it in a bag, and drag it into the bush, where they dismember it and ritually eat it. But some of them die as a result of ingesting that thing.

Credo interview about Reptilians here

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I know where Icke got it from.

He took Sitchin's ideas, and then added in a bunch of Reptilian crap0la.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk

Can you actually reference everything that he wrote and prove it not be factual, because saying he is a joke just because of his theories is not what I think when we discuss these kinds of subject matters on ats really about....

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Revelmonk]

Can you provide anything that proves anything he has to say to be factual

Furthermore, any biological entity outside of Earth's Biosphere, a.k.a. an Extraterrestrial Being, for the most part, cannot be exposed to the Earth's atmosphere and live and breathe or even meet with us for the most part.

Wouldn't be a party.

I doubt they "walk among us" as shape shifting reptilians.

[edit on 4/30/2007 by Masisoar]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
icke's a genius, and you cant argue the fact that he hasnt done his research! i think hes got about 12, 500 page books that back that up. As far as the reptiles are concerned, if hes right then we're in some deep doo-doo!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
David Icke DID claim to be the son of god, the Wogan now and then clip doesnt show the bit where Wogan quotes him.
Icke of course avoids the question if you try asking him if he is/thinks he is the son of god.

David Icke speaks a lot of sense and is generally a decent bloke but as soon as he opens his mouth and the word lizard comes out then it makes people shut off, me included.
Maybe that is the plan, is he a shill maybe, speak sense and then speak nonsense (my opinion) so that people disregard everything else he says.

Again i do say he knows a lot and does have a lot of sensible concerns but everything else like lizards and 90% of predictions he made is rediculous.
My opinion, you are entitled to yours.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That Khazar Jewish essay link was damn interesting.

Hmm.. it makes alot of sense, if the descendants of Tubal and Meshech are the Russians, Ashkenazi Jews, etc, then it would make perfect sense why 90% of modern day Israel is of Ashkenazi descent.

If you think about it, they've already invaded the land of Israel even though it didn't exist as a country at the time and created a fake Israel. Thats if you look at it purely ethnically, I don't always see it that way. I think todays modern Jew is defined as one who practices that religion, regardless of ethnicity.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaskx
The movie is about a drifter (Roddy Piper) that stumbles upon the fact that the Earth is being controlled behind the scenes by outer space aliens that look humato everyone because the aliens are using a "signal" to alter peoples perception. The aliens are working with the rich elite humans to control the rest of humanity as a sort of "slave force".

Piper discovers these resistance guys that know the truth about the alien/elite alliance (Illuminati?). The resistance has these sun glasses, that when worn "filter" out the signal and allow the true appearance to be seen (along with other "hidden" stuff).
th
Its sorta interesting to watch the movie if you're familiar with Icke's work. I guess thats my main point

=)

Do you think that maybe they were trying to paint the Illuminati as the good guys when they are the exact opposite? I remember watching They Live growing up, but I never imagined it to be related to this! Then again, I haven't seen that movie in a great while.

What's weird about David Icke, is that he doesn't mention (at least what I've read and seen) how the Freemasons are out to destroy: Law, Property, and Religion, the three assassins that have annihilated man. I read this in The New World Order, by A. Ralph Epperson. David Icke did say in Turning of The Tide, that in the higher levels of Freemasonry, that it is a completely different universe to that of the lower levels. And that the great majority only get past the 3rd degree, which I believe is known as Master Mason.

The V series... I have heard about that being a HUGE warning from the guys in the know. Though it could be just a rumor. I saw some of V on YouTube, I thought it was slow... but I may watch the rest.

Dae

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
The movie "They Live" by John Carpenter is an exact parallel to the invasion of the United States by the Ashkenazi.

Wow, I have always loved that film and I bought it a while ago and I was amazed at the banking reference made at the beginning of the script:

"The golden rule: He who has the gold makes the rules."

Some groovy images I found...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
[edit on 30-4-2007 by nybaseball44]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Anyone who has written that many books
is definately in it for the money.

Everytime I check the E.T. part of the book store, I see like a whole shelf of his books and just laugh so hard.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Any one who writes so many B@#$#@# lines is in it just for the laugh

Just lose statements here to bring someone down.

Just shouting and no under building.

To easy and ingorant.

Like Icke say's, sheep

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
David Ike got some of his ideas from a man named Barry King. Some of these documents are shown in this video. This gave him the for Robots Rebellion. The video is rushed and is only a promo, there is more, lots of it. I apologise now to anyone who doesn't like the music, and yes I have already posted this on another thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Any one who writes so many B@#$#@# lines is in it just for the laugh

Just lose statements here to bring someone down.

Just shouting and no under building.

To easy and ingorant.

Like Icke say's, sheep

Its no wonder you believe Icke if this unintelligible babbling indicates the state of your mind.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join