It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Lear Spreading Disinfo?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

[Edit to add] Oh yeah, and pleeeease let's not play the "star card". That's such a new thing, let's try it for a couple of weeks before we turn it into a cudgel, mmmkay?

Can't do it. I must stay true to my character. Must...brag....about.....stars. And if you look closely you will currently see 5 next to my name in the last post as of 7:46 pacific standard time.

Yeah, that just happened!

Whhoooooooohhooooooooo!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by yeahright

[Edit to add] Oh yeah, and pleeeease let's not play the "star card". That's such a new thing, let's try it for a couple of weeks before we turn it into a cudgel, mmmkay?

Can't do it. I must stay true to my character. Must...brag....about.....stars. And if you look closely you will currently see 5 next to my name in the last post as of 7:46 pacific standard time.

Yeah, that just happened!

Whhoooooooohhooooooooo!!!!!!!

ok, so what about the stars that appear down near the points tally? What are they for?

BTW, Kleverone...did you screw up pretty badly today? I see you have your arm in your avatar again.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
ok, so what about the stars that appear down near the points tally? What are they for?

The stars at the bottom are your cumulative average I believe and the one to the right of your name are for that particular post. Just click on on a star to vote on a scale of one to five from left to right. Five being Denying Ignorace.

BTW, Kleverone...did you screw up pretty badly today? I see you have your arm in your avatar again.

Actually no, todays been pretty good to me. Just like the pic. Good memory though.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I like the stars
It reminds me of kindergarten... *dazes off in a day dream*

Yeah... star competition. Really the stars don't do any good. If any one has a foe they can simply vote a one star on all of the opposition's posts making their star count low and having them appear to be less than they really are, and vice versa. Now ATS will become, literally, star wars. This may cause us to be less involved in actual topics and sterilized discussion, and more enmeshed in reputation battles and infectious schizoid, amnemonic confabulations

Any way, where did John go? It seems he has no reply for the over whelming evidence of his ignorance and/or disinfo agent characteristics, whether working for the government or not. Disinfo agent of the Human species

[edit on 18-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I like the stars
It reminds me of kindergarten... *dazes off in a day dream*

Yeah... star competition. Really the stars don't do any good. If any one has a foe they can simply vote a one star on all of the opposition's posts making their star count low and having them appear to be less than they really are, and vice versa. Now ATS will become, literally, star wars. This may cause us to be less involved in actual topics and sterilized discussion, and more enmeshed in reputation battles and infectious schizoid, amnemonic confabulations

Any way, where did John go? It seems he has no reply for the over whelming evidence of his ignorance and/or disinfo agent characteristics, whether working for the government or not. Disinfo agent of the Human species

Hey...nice stars.

j/k... I totally understand what you are saying, and yes right now they are meaningless, which is why I have been acting silly on the last several posts with them
But over time, they will average out and once that happens you really wont be able to mess with someones rating that much.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Any way, where did John go? It seems he has no reply for the over whelming evidence of his ignorance and/or disinfo agent characteristics, whether working for the government or not. Disinfo agent of the Human species.

Actually I was out wagging the dog. But please let me take this opportunity to express my support for Dr. Bob Nathan, Dr. Michael Malin and Bob Post for their honest comments about the Meier photos. I know that due to circumstances beyond their control they are forced to modify their comments on the Meiers case but I, and many people like me know, first impressions are the most accurate.

I would also like to express my best wishes to Billy Meier wherever he may be and whatever he may be doing. "Billy, you have told the truth, both your photos and videos were real. I can appreciate the abuse you have gone through. But truth and justice will reign!"

And LOVE, may the Wedding Cake land in your backyard.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thank you, John. And I will be wearing the white dress, you ARE invited (and yes I am the groom). I have a nice tuxedo for you if you are willing to take the vow of infallibility

Your megalomania and narcissism does little to correct your methodic mathematical sidestepping and its numerical unconsistencies along with baseless and erroneous data sets. A true politician is outstanding at fabricated abstention. John, run for president
World incoherency begs you

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In addition to spreading Disinformation, It seems that Mr. Lear is a master of Plagerism (the art of stealing copyrighted material). For anyone who wishes to see Proof, it awaits you right HERE

Tim

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I would also like to express my best wishes to Billy Meier wherever he may be and whatever he may be doing. "Billy, you have told the truth, both your photos and videos were real. I can appreciate the abuse you have gone through. But truth and justice will reign!"

Please let this be sarcasm... It is, right?

I think Billy posts here, or someone using his name.

Who are you quoting? John? VVV

"Billy, you have told the truth, both your photos and videos were real. I can appreciate the abuse you have gone through. But truth and justice will reign!"

I'm wondering, as it may be convienient to quote when you don't subscribe to a certain idea...

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Xeros]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by Xeros

Please let this be sarcasm... It is, right?

I think Billy posts here, or someone using his name.

Who are you quoting? John? VVV

Sorry I didn't make that clear. I, John Lear, make the following statement:

"Billy, I believe you have told the truth, I believe both your photos and videos were real. I can appreciate the abuse you have gone through. But truth and justice will reign!"

Xeros: May the Wedding Cake land in your backyard.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't make that clear. I, John Lear, make the following statement:

"Billy, I believe you have told the truth, I believe both your photos and videos were real. I can appreciate the abuse you have gone through. But truth and justice will reign!"

Woah, you are clever, I'll give you that. The quotation marks however deny you responsibility for the statement, as it'a a quote.

Too convenient? Hmm... *shifty eyes*

Why the games?

I don't know what's going on now and where the sarcasm begins/ends so I'll wrap up for a while. (3 am)

Cheers though John.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Xeros]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Xeros: May the Wedding Cake land in your backyard.

Now that would be a nice picture to post. I don't think any of the critics would admit a visit from ET's, cause then they use their real names.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Gee, and all these years I thought the moon was natural! You mean we stuck an American Flag on someone elses spaceship?

There you go, now you've got it!

The problem with this is that NASA's Moon Rocks where all composed of minerals, not metal. Since when have you known spacecraft to be made of rock?

I watched them digging up rocks on the moon... they couldn't get any decent size one loose... If you were planning to create a spaceship and make it look like a natural moon, would you not cover it with dust and rocks? Seems pretty simple to me

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Wow, what a wild thread. Kinda crazy how rich famous folk can troll a forum.

Just what are you smoking?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Speaking of debunking, let's look at the definition of that word:

Debunkers are scientific skeptics who ATTEMPT to disprove and pursue what THEY consider to be false

Yup that about sums it up alright
What THEY CONSIDER TO BE FALSE...

That says it all really, it simply THEIR opinion that they feel they must ram down others throats..

I consider it part of denying ignorance

Its amusing how skeptics always forget that "denying ignorance" works both ways. Many skeptics I know are pretty ignorant about a great many things,

[edit on 18-5-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 18-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Those stars next to my name might disagree with you.

Yeah right real important status symbol those stars... means you have five friends who clicked one for you...

But I guess children need their hero cookies, make them feel impotent

"I got more stars than you do Nah naH..."

:shk:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Those stars next to my name might disagree with you.

Yeah right real important status symbol those stars... means you have five friends who clicked one for you...

But I guess children need their hero cookies, make them feel impotent

"I got more stars than you do Nah naH..."

If you actually read anything I posted after that, you would have seen where I said I was joking about the stars.

Glad to see though that out of all the information and points that I have addressed you chose to respond to the one I was joking about, tried to twist it into something it isn't and offer nothing but a condescending response. Great post
Thanks John...er... I mean Zorgon

[edit on 19-5-2007 by kleverone]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleveroneGreat post

Why thank you, I did try so hard... not to laugh at your joke, but it just came out... This whole thread is a joke... the very concept is a joke...

So perhaps we should ask if Kleverone and YFXXX are actually disinfo agents... I mean its just as valid... And Ghost most certainly is...

You guys probably work for the same agency... trying to keep a lid on things...
Yup seems logical to me... at least as logical as the rest of the thread...

As to the stars... personally I think it will just cause a lot of childish behavior.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
As to the stars... personally I think it will just cause a lot of childish behavior.

You mean like your last post?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
What I was more interested in knowing is if Lear and Lazar were working together and if there's information or evidence that they are.

Possibly. Google Lars Hansson or better yet check this out....

LEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS
www.ufomind.com...

It's a long read but VERY revealing in how John treats his “friends”. John will tell you it's half true if you ask him, he just won't say which half. According to John's old buddy Lars, Lazar came to Lear looking to make some money doing the UFO circuit. I don't know, maybe they weren't paying him enough to clean the toilets at "Area 51".

I figure Lear screwed Lazar over like he did Lars and others before him like John Grace (and now Zorgon LOL) by setting him up to try and pull off a hoax which was doomed to fail because of his bogus sources, info and forgery skills.

The only question left for me is what motivates John to continue to do this to gullible (initially anyway) people? One possibility is he's doing it on behalf of some organization and if so is it one of ours or?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join