It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie Tells ABC To Screw Its 9/11 Censorship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
So ABC and Rosie parted ways because SHE only wanted a 1 yr. contract but THEY wanted a new 3 yr. one? Does anyone actually believe this nonsense??

If you do, then I bet you're the type where if you were actually there in NYC on 9/11, you probably would have stepped over the bodies of those who had jumped out of one those towers and asked; "Is the mall open?"

BOTTOM LINE: She was kicked off that show because ABC does not want her talking about how the cow ate the cabbage on 9/11.

If you have a problem believing this -- I suggest you get your head out of the sand and smell the coffee. Obviously you need to hitch the next bus out of La La Land and come back to REALITY.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Palasheea]

Maybe you should realize that big tub of meh stated that 9/11 was caused to cover up Enron. She was ranting about things she read on the internet and you deluded individuals are joining a bandwagon that is going nowhere.

I woke up and smelt the coffee on 9/11 along with alot of other people in this country. She quit. She was not fired. She decided to quit in Decemeber when she had the clash with Trump and Barbra Walters did not back her up. THis was long before her comments. She is using you people to make sure she gets syndicated again. Has she said anything else about the 9/11 conspiracy on the show or another media outlet since then? didn't think so....

Bottom line is that she knew she was leaving, asked for a large sum of money for one year and was turned down. ABC actually offered her 3 years/30 million. She said no. that is the BOTTOM LINE.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I never thought The View was a good place for Rosie, of course i really only saw it a few times before her and never with her, I just always thought she was a comedian. I don't really think she'd be a good spokes person for anything that actually mattered( whether or not your a "truther" or "debunker" i think this should matter). It almost seems like she did more harm to the truth than good because of who she is not what she said. And then she is no longer on this show that letter her represent the truth to millions of people.

All she really accomplished it seems to me is to make the truth movement look wack and send the message that if you do speak out about this something bad will happen as a result.( and i guess help to further divide the country ). Sounds to me like this would be something the conspirators would need and slightly like Rosie would be in on it.

But like i said a never really watched Rosie or The View so mabey I shouldn't be posting, but its typed already so get over it.

any way thats my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Esdad...I think ur missing the point. No one says that Rosie was the smartest or most intellectual person. If she said 9/11 was caused by preschoolers, I'm sure she would still be out of a job. I think any 9/11 talk that places blame on anything that seems to be wacky(there I say...government) is gonna get you shut down eventually. The point is, she brought up 9/11 & now she's jobless, whether she quit or not.

Despite how foolish she may appear, no one here knows Rosie O'Donnell personally, so do not doubt that she prefers to speak her mind freely, rather than be fed soup by these corporate people. Maybe she is greedy? Aren't we all to some degree? I honestly believe she may have wanted more money(if that were the case) & I honestly think she is a truth hog. Maybe she wanted more money to tell the truth? Think about that. Maybe I'm wrong.

Check this out...
They claim she wanted $10 million for 1 year, when ABC was going to give her $30 million for 3 years. Is there a difference here? No. 10 mill for 1 year is exactly the same as 30 mill for 3 years. The difference would probably be when she gets this money(or a percentage of the money) I suppose.
Ever heard of renewing a contract? Or simply...another contract?

Why quit a job that is offering the same thing you asked for? Maybe with different pay dates? Why fire someone because you're choosing to give them exactly what they asked for? Maybe she "quit" because her assistant wasn' t getting her the type of coffee she wanted. No one knows. But I'd rather believe she quit, or got fired because she was being kept-down verbally.

Ohh, you mentioned something about; 'Why hasn't anyone shut down the politicians who talk about 9/11 conspiracies?', but your point is clear.

I think Rosie O'Donnell makes an easier target...and an easier fool to eliminate. Don't you?

If Rosie is a smart girl...she should shut her mouth about the conspiracy talk, unless she values her belief of free speech of life. 'Cause if the government can do 9/11...imagine what they can do to you?!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So, Esdad, you think Rosie turned down 30 million dollars because Barbara Walters hurt her feelings?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
She did not want a 3 year contract and the View wanted security. THis is business. Honestly, she should have taken it and she could have continued her rhetoric.

I am trying to show that Rosie was NOT censored, nor did she state she was however this threads title is very, very misleading. Many, many people speak out all around the country on many media outlets that have better arguements and better information and they are not shut down or censored.

Rosie quit, plain and simple and it had nothing to do with 9/11 or censorship.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
She did not want a 3 year contract and the View wanted security. THis is business.

Oh yeah? Where are you reading this, and how do you know what anybody wanted? At least PrisonPlanet says they have contacts. You wouldn't make up whatever fits your view of things best and then talk like you know your stuff, would you?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I will waste a few seconds of time and tell you to google it Bray. I know you are smarter than to come into this thread half-cocked and make a statement like that. I read multipe articles, that state she decided to quit PRIOR to the 9/11 comment she made after Walters did not back her up with the Trump issue.

After that, she was offered a 3 year contract because the view stated that they wanted stability in signing someone for so much money. Rosie asked for one so she could quit. Common sense anyone? This is business negotiation. Now she can leave and try to syndicate herself in TV again.

Anything else BS?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

O'Donnell was attacked left right and centre for two weeks solid by such corporate media establishment hacks as Bill O'Reiily, Joe Scarborough and Danny Bonaduce who seriously called for her to be executed.

Could someone please post a link to this. I don't doubt that they seriously called for her to be executed. But I would like to read up on it a bit. Thanks.

Sporty

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here you go since i know what your response will be....

link to an article where Rosie states she quit

She also goes on to say she may be a guest host. There is NO conspiracy folks. Move on and find something else to research that may make a difference. Wasted time....

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

link

This tells the complete story, she was done months ago before the 9/11 comment, and she was asking for a one year contract.

Bwahahahahah...As soon as I saw Fox news I stopped the link. I love it...Fox news where we distort and you decide. The truth is who knows why she's leaving...But, I can say that if she had been a good little pawn she would still be there?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Stopping when you see FOxNews is ignorance. So, the baseball scores they report are fake too? Grow up and see the whole picture of the world.

Google brings up plenty of links, so find the left wing one that agrees with you and believe it. She quit. There is video on the web of her saying "I quit". Now, if this was about 9/11, would she not go on there and say they are firing me for what I said?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My roomate erased the damn link but, did you see that clip of Trump downing Bush and 911?
It should be on youtube.
He pretty much speaks of his distaste with the current government. Who knows if this is for show, very interesting video if you can find it.
Gotta get to work, if i find it i will post it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
esdad not to start an argument and i mean no offense but What is your personal reason of coming on a 911 conspiracy forum?

I am asking you this because what i see is a person who goes on every single one of the threads made about 911 and just straight out deny every single conspiracies posted about the subject.

So why do you come on here if you are not interested in the cause? I call this a conflict of interests.

For example, i stay out of the religious forum because i don't want to offend anyone who believes in religions. The same could apply in your situation on this forum.

This forum is about finding the truth of what happened on 911, it's not about embracing the official story or else there would be no need for the forum in the first place. This is after all called above top secret and is intended as a conspiracy theory message board.

This forum is not called,

''Above Top Secret, There Are No Secrets, Move Along, nothing to see here.''

EDIT: I know you have the right to participate in this forum but i can't possibly see what would be your reasons other then dis information...

[edit on 26-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
[edit on 26-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I personally think that we shot down 93 and also covered up flight 587. THe disinfo is the barrage of information about WTC 1,2 and 7 that is false. It is a smokescreen to keep people from investigating something that is actaully covered up or needs attention.

Make a movie and give a passenger a catch phrase and you have heroes. Also, there is no conspiracy with Rosie and 9/11. She says alot of things, and no one shut her up. She quit.

I am not blind nor a sheeple though I am commonly referred to as those or a disinfo agent simply because I read the 9/11 commission report and understand how unprepared our country was that day.

We stil have not made a concerted effort to protect ourselves and it is only a matter of time before we are hit again.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm just saying,

If i was so sure that the true story was the real story i wouldn't bother coming on a forum with the purpose to find the truth. I really think it's a conflict of interests and I'm trying to understand your motivations for being here.

=

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Also, there is no conspiracy with Rosie and 9/11. She says alot of things, and no one shut her up. She quit.

Well you see i have heard that ABC wanted to keep her on the show because she was generating a lot of ratings but they asked her to stay on the show only if she would tone down her 911 conspiracy theories. So then she said, screw 911 censorship and that fits a lot with what would happen if a person would say too much in the mainstream world.

They didn't like her for wanting to expose the truth but they also wanted her to stay because she generated so much ratings, again a conflict of interests.

Conflict of interest's been happening a lot in our reality, recently....

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Can you give me a link that states she was warned about 9/11 by ABC? Why would they want to bring her back as a guest host. Sorry, she quit on her own accord.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Central Task Force agency and CIA brought this cloud of dust together.They made the plans and set the plan into pace.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Central Task Force agency and CIA brought this cloud of dust together.They made the plans and set the plan into pace.

Heres a link with information:

www.defraudingamerica.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join