It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie Tells ABC To Screw Its 9/11 Censorship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Heres a link with information:

www.defraudingamerica.com...

the page is down my friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Central Task Force agency and CIA brought this cloud of dust together.They made the plans and set the plan into pace.

And is destined to fail.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Try typing in "central task force agency coverups" and links should pop up on it with information to Rob snitch.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ah, and the external source is obviously a perfect example of objective reporting of the news. I don't think there is ROOM in that article for another personal opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Maybe I come here to try to get teh truth out there and make sure people are not misled. According to the title of this thread, she was silenced and that is not true. She quit. Do you not want the truth, I mean, I know fiction is better than reality somtimes.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Maybe I come here to try to get teh truth out there and make sure people are not misled. According to the title of this thread, she was silenced and that is not true. She quit. Do you not want the truth, I mean, I know fiction is better than reality somtimes.

Well that is a speculation, both stories are speculations.

What i was trying to say is, when a person comes on a 911 conspiracy forum in order to just deny all the conspiracies regarding that very subject.

It's no different then a person who would go on a vegetarian message board and only post about how people should not be vegetarians...

It seems like a waste of time to me and once again, i must have said this like 100 times today.

A conflict of interests.

The best course of action for the person who disagrees with the ideology of the intended purpose of the very forum he took the time to register an account on, would be to not post there in the first place.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nybaseball44
Meh... Rosie was already a hot-headed moron in the first place. The way she "argues" things is just pathetic. You can tell from everything she said she wasn't even as informed about 9/11 issues as even your average ATS poster but she of course was more then willing to rant and rave about it.

Someone like that is the last person you'd want as a spokesman for 9/11 conspiracy thoeries or conspiracy theories in general.. all she will accomplish is making conspiracy theorists look even more like lunatics. I'd rather her just keep her mouth shut then rant and rave in her hotheaded fashion when shes not even properly informed on the issues in the first place, she does more harm than good.

dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet (havent read all the posts) but she probably isnt as informed as she would like to be...thats why she was asking questions about 911. thats all she did was ask a few questions about it. and the big media came unglued.

she is probably gonna keep her mouth shut, unless its asking a quetion or two, until she has some facts to back some things up with...which is why she is having or has had some professionals on the subject come on her show and explain some things. you dont think she was gonna enlighten us all by herself do you? shes wanting answers just like the rest of us. because of that bill oreillys head pops off along with a few other mind controlled pencil necks. its pretty sad. if you dont think she was thinking the government had something to do with 911 before i bet shes thinking twice about it now that she's seen what asking questions will do.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Good points funky, thanks for taking the time to write them.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab

Despite how foolish she may appear, no one here knows Rosie O'Donnell personally, so do not doubt that she prefers to speak her mind freely, rather than be fed soup by these corporate people.

alex jones from www.prisonplanet.com... knows her personally... they have talked about what happened. im sure he knows whats going on more than any of us on here. ill take alex's word over any of those propaganda preachers any time.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

O'Donnell was attacked left right and centre for two weeks solid by such corporate media establishment hacks as Bill O'Reiily, Joe Scarborough and Danny Bonaduce who seriously called for her to be executed.

Could someone please post a link to this. I don't doubt that they seriously called for her to be executed. But I would like to read up on it a bit. Thanks.

Sporty

watch the videos here

www.prisonplanet.com...

Frothing bloodthirsty Neo-Con TV talking heads have crossed the line in their response to Rosie O'Donnell's comments on The View, with one MSNBC guest calling for O'Donnell to be executed for questioning the U.S. government.

Maniacal Neo-Con attack dogs cannot debate Rosie O'Donnell on a level playing field about the issues she raises on her show and therefore always have to resort to ad hominem name calling, demands that she be fired and as was broadcast last night, public calls for her to be hanged.

Actor and radio host Danny Bonaduce, appearing as a guest last night on MSNBC's Scarborough Country, hosted by former Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough, advocated the death penalty in response to Rosie O'Donnell's statements about the Iran hostage crisis and her questioning the official story behind 9/11.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Weow. Neat thred.

Someone stated something along the lines of "fact is she quit".
Why is that fact, because someone reported it? Because someone said it and then the more it was repeated the more "proven" the "fact" is? Because she told the media "the full story"? Have you talked to her?

A famous politican, Larry, gets drunk, takes a piss in public and swears at cameras. Three week laters he quits.
Politicans party reports: "It has nothing to do with the recent incident, Larry was planning on quitting four months ago". When asked, Larry agrees.

Well then it's fact! Larry quitting, had nothing to do with him being drunk and using profane language in front of reporters (which makes him headline news all over).

In the poorly described analogy above someone made a "mistake", I'm not saying Rosie did (I salute her). I'm not saying she didn't quit by herself and that it wasn't planned, might well have been. I do think what has happened recently had some weight in making any form of decision. It doesn't seem unreasonable.

If I were to wildly speculate and imagine myself the boss of ABC and I wanted Rosie out because of recent events, I wouldn't fire her. Martyr alert. Would be better if she quit of her own will.

And as to what sources to quote, I think it's completley ok to post links to Fox News for the details of a subject. I also think it's completley fine to quote the Bible as source for the explanation of human evoloution and the creation of the planet. Personally, for me, neither are however relevant sources of "facts" for their respective subject.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by lasse]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

yeah your right she did quit....i dont think this says anything about her being fired...but trump sure seems to think he had something to do with her getting fired...but wait she didnt get fired.

Rosie Tells ABC To Screw Its 9/11 Censorship
Prominent 9/11 truth sources close to O'Donnell revealed to Alex Jones weeks ago that Rosie had refused to have her first amendment rights restricted and was likely to quit on her own terms after she was asked to stay on the show by ABC with the proviso that she tone down her stance on the issue of 9/11.

Today this has been made official.

According to our source O'Donnell has described some involved with the production of The View as "Neocon gate-keepers" and found it impossible to continue as she was increasingly being heavily edited during recordings.

The same associates were also blocking Rosie from bringing on guests of her own choosing whom she believed would further expose the 9/11 cover up.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
hosted by former Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough, advocated the death penalty in response to Rosie O'Donnell's statements about the Iran hostage crisis and her questioning the official story behind 9/11.

Wait, are you saying that he suggested the death penalty to Rosie????

Did i read wrong???

If that's true, it reminds me of Hitler...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Fox News Lies, Claims Rosie Was Fired
Trump also jumps on the bandwagon
Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thursday, April 26, 2007

Neo-Con talking heads, Donald Trump and even some 9/11 truth activist groups are erroneously claiming that Rosie O'Donnell was fired by ABC in an attempt to strip her of her status as a crusader for free speech. The truth is that Rosie was sick and tired of ABC's deliberate attempts to censor her and had already decided to leave The View several weeks ago.

As we reported yesterday, prominent 9/11 truth sources close to O'Donnell revealed to Alex Jones weeks ago that Rosie had refused to have her first amendment rights restricted and was likely to quit on her own terms after she was asked to stay on the show by ABC with the proviso that she tone down her stance on the issue of 9/11.

In addition, The View wanted O'Donnell to sign a three year contract when Rosie just wanted a shorter commitment of 12 months. Many have heralded this as a huge mistake on the part of ABC.

Despite this the establishment media, once again caring little for facts or bothering to find out the truth, has surmised that Rosie was fired for talking about the 9/11 cover up.

Fox News' John Gibson has concocted his own conspiracy theory about why O'Donnell will no longer appear on The View:

Was it the grabbing the crotch and shouting "Eat me"? Probably not. As grotesque as that command was, as awful as that image may be, it was probably just a gag-inducing moment that only confirmed what the ABC suits and Barbara Walters had already decided. They had to have decided she must go because of one reason: her insistence on pushing 9/11 conspiracy nutter theories on national network television, a deeply embarrassing thing for any self-respecting network, especially one that is vying for the top spot in the evening news wars.

Do you think it helps Charlie Gibson, a respected veteran of straight news, to be on a network which has allowed an employee to bellow to the sky that the attacks of 9/11 were a put-up job in which our own government attacked its own people? And what is one left to conclude other than that when you hear Rosie demanding the audience go Google "World Trade 7" and see how they weren't telling you the truth.

Once again we get the half baked and ill informed "this is what 9/11 conspiracy theorists think" trash and then Gibson goes on to say how anyone who suggests building 7 was "pulled" is saying "George Bush did it" - thus both WTC owner Larry Silverstein and most recently John Kerry must be saying that then?

In addition Bill O'Reilly has written a slime covered piece in which he announces himself as an oracle for predicting O'Donnell would be pushed out at ABC:

As predicted here last January, Ms. O'Donnell is leaving "The View." She made the announcement today, making me an oracle. Truthfully, that wasn't a very hard prediction to make. In corporate America, there are boundaries. People who make money for corporations can stretch the boundaries. But sooner or later, the corporations, in this case Disney, has to decide what's best for the shareholders.

O'Reilly also claims that the American public dislikes O'Donnell on The View and that is why Disney essentially severed relations with Rosie. In truth it is O'Reilly himself that the American public dislikes. As O'Donnell's ratings have sky rocketed, his own have plummeted. ABC's The View averages over twice as many viewers as O'Reilly's show, reaching a total of around 30 million viewers throughout the course of the entire show.

O'Reilly's viewership has been in freefall since his October 2004 sex scandal, dropping from a height of around 3.1 million to just over 2 million in October 2006 and leveling of at that rate to the present day. O'Reilly has lost over a third of his audience in two years, yet has the gall to continually announce that he has his finger on the pulse of America and "knows the American people".

In a further series of lies, un-truths and total ignorance, Donald Trump has weighed in on the issue.

O'Reilly "interviewed" Trump on his radio show whereupon he had this to say:

O'REILLY: Do you have any inside information about Disney?
TRUMP: I don't want to say what I have, Bill. I can just tell you that this was a deal that was not going to happen. And she —most likely — I mean the straw that broke the camel's back was what she did at the Waldorf- Astoria.
O'REILLY: Yes, that's what I believe, too. But let me just get this straight. You don't have to burn any sources, but you are convinced that Disney threw her over the side.
TRUMP: I am convinced that Disney threw her over the side, absolutely.

People magazine checked in with Trump to get his expert opinion about O’Donnell leaving the show. When asked Trump told them, “Well, she didn't leave The View, ABC fired her. They couldn't take it anymore. Her ratings, frankly, were good during the month of January when she and I were going at it, but they've been falling very steadily ever since. Her other show – her talk show – was canceled because of low ratings.”

Not one iota of this statement is true. O'Donnell has ensured that The View's ratings have risen by 17% in the time she has been on the show, introducing 600, 000 new viewers, the primary reason as to why she was offered a new contract.

Given the success of her outspoken approach on The View, there is no doubt that O'Donnell will now be offered her own syndicated show, and it will be on her own terms. Therefore we expect her pledge of allegiance to exposing 9/11 truth to only intensify in the coming months.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
As predicted here last January, Ms. O'Donnell is leaving "The View." She made the announcement today, making me an oracle. Truthfully, that wasn't a very hard prediction to make. In corporate America, there are boundaries. People who make money for corporations can stretch the boundaries. But sooner or later, the corporations, in this case Disney, has to decide what's best for the shareholders.

Did he really say that?!!!?!?!?

That's like admitting the whole cover up in one paragraph.....

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Funky,

Stories like that are demonstrations of what the majority of the populations really think of their fascist government, it's very comforting to read.

Thank you for the article

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Rosie is a nut! She sounds like an idiot. Thank God she's leaving.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here's a Chicago Sun Times article that was up on Goggles' news page, but only for a few minutes before it was taken off -- can't even find it now under those articles listed on that page for Rosie O'Donnell but fortunately I grabbed hold of the link before it went off of Google!

The article states that some top people at ABC admit what we've been saying all along; Rosie was fired because of her politics! Read excerpt from that Sun Times article below. --

'Loose cannon' O'Donnell to leave 'View'

ABC didn't want her back
However, two key Sun-Times sources said Wednesday the real story of O'Donnell's exit differs from the explanation given on-air by O'Donnell and ''The View'' creator, executive producer and co-host Barbara Walters.
Sitting next to Walters on Wednesday, O'Donnell said her departure after her stormy year on ''The View'' was because of an inability to work out details of a new contract with ABC daytime programming executives. O'Donnell said ABC wanted her to re-up for three years -- she only wanted to stay for one more year.

''In fact, this is all about putting a good face on a difficult situation,'' said one staff source on ''The View,'' who requested anonymity. ''While the network brass have been going through the motions [of renewing her contract], they really didn't want Rosie back -- at least not in a full-time capacity. She's just become too controversial and too much of a loose cannon."

Another source at the network seemed to agree. According to him, recent research provided to ABC indicated ''a little bit of Rosie goes a long way. ... She's so consistently anti-Bush and so clearly anti-Republican, it's beginning to turn off core audiences.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
esdad not to start an argument and i mean no offense but What is your personal reason of coming on a 911 conspiracy forum?

I am asking you this because what i see is a person who goes on every single one of the threads made about 911 and just straight out deny every single conspiracies posted about the subject.

So why do you come on here if you are not interested in the cause? I call this a conflict of interests.

For example, i stay out of the religious forum because i don't want to offend anyone who believes in religions. The same could apply in your situation on this forum.

This forum is about finding the truth of what happened on 911, it's not about embracing the official story or else there would be no need for the forum in the first place. This is after all called above top secret and is intended as a conspiracy theory message board.

This forum is not called,

''Above Top Secret, There Are No Secrets, Move Along, nothing to see here.''

EDIT: I know you have the right to participate in this forum but i can't possibly see what would be your reasons other then dis information...
[edit on 26-4-2007 by selfless]

Sorry esdad for responding to this; as its directed towrds you, but isn't the motto of ATS: Deny Ignorance? Someone might have mentioned this earlier, but I felt the need to bring it up again.

Selfless, if you say "I know you have the right to participate in this forum" then what exactly is the problem.

Based on your logic, shouldn't this site be filled with just conspiracy beleivers? How fun would that be!!!

I think there is nothing wrong with people coming in here and disagreeing with conspiracy theories as should you.

Why are you so angry?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
Sorry esdad for responding to this; as its directed towrds you, but isn't the motto of ATS: Deny Ignorance? Someone might have mentioned this earlier, but I felt the need to bring it up again.

Deny ignorance is subject of different interpretations, esdad will believe the
news source of fox news and in my opinion that is embracing ignorance but for him it's not so it's all suggestive.

Selfless, if you say "I know you have the right to participate in this forum" then what exactly is the problem.

There is no problem, i was trying to find out the motivations for esdad to be on this forum as it was a demonstration of conflict of interests.

Based on your logic, shouldn't this site be filled with just conspiracy beleivers? How fun would that be!!!

Well no but it should be filled with people who are open to the possibilities of conspiracies and don't deny conspiracies just because they want to and because it fits their agenda. It's after all a conspiracy message board for people who are interested in conspiracies so there is bias in that aspect because it's bias associated with the forums interests and purpose

I think there is nothing wrong with people coming in here and disagreeing with conspiracy theories as should you.

I never said it was wrong of him to come in here but i still think if i was in his position i would not have bothered to even make an account on here. It's like if i would go to a bush loving forum and would go there to tell the bush lovers that they are wrong for loving him. Yes i do think that way but i won't go out of my way to go interrupt peoples views.

Why are you so angry?

No you misinterpreted my intentions, i am really not angry at all and i didn't insult esdad in any way. I simply asked him some questions based on my observations and gave my opinion on the subject of conflict of interests.

I am not angry :0

[edit on 28-4-2007 by selfless]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join