It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie Tells ABC To Screw Its 9/11 Censorship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
sorry if this has been posted. i did a search and didnt come up with anything..saw one other thread on her and building 7...so if it has sorry...

personally i believed she spoke out against the ones in power and was crushed. she was set as an example of anyone who speaks out about what happened on 911. she has been labled as crazy and this is just the beginning. trump who has ties to the elite has been smearing her since this happened along with all the mainstream media like hannity and others. hopefully people will see this is why and finally start to understand what is really happening to america. maybe she will come out with her own show...

prisonplanet.com...
We can reveal that the "key elements" that could not be agreed upon were O'Donnell's propensity to continue to expose the fraud that is the government's official story of 9/11 and her pledge of allegiance to 9/11 truth.

Prominent 9/11 truth sources close to O'Donnell revealed to Alex Jones weeks ago that Rosie had refused to have her first amendment rights restricted and was likely to quit on her own terms after she was asked to stay on the show by ABC with the proviso that she tone down her stance on the issue of 9/11.

Today this has been made official.

According to our source O'Donnell has described some involved with the production of The View as "Neocon gate-keepers" and found it impossible to continue as she was increasingly being heavily edited during recordings.

The same associates were also blocking Rosie from bringing on guests of her own choosing whom she believed would further expose the 9/11 cover up.

Barbara Walters, co owner of the view stated that she had no say in the contract negotiations and added on today's show that they are prepared to be inundated with letters, and that "We have not thought about a replacement."

O'Donnell had increased The View's viewership by 15 percent over the course of the year.

O'Donnell caused uproar last month when she went on a rant about the many questions surrounding the collapse of Building 7, reaching around 30 million viewers in the process.

This was the largest single exposure 9/11 truth has enjoyed to date and it represented a watershed moment in the quest to bring the truth to the masses.

O'Donnell was attacked left right and centre for two weeks solid by such corporate media establishment hacks as Bill O'Reiily, Joe Scarborough and Danny Bonaduce who seriously called for her to be executed.

Despite calling for the whole issue to be marginalized, hypocrite Bill O'Reilly decided to throw his entire weight behind creating a feud with O'Donnell in a desperate attempt to boost ratings for his failing Fox News show.

ABC's The View averages over twice as many viewers as O'Reilly's show, reaching a total of around 30 million viewers throughout the course of the entire show. O'Donnell has introduced 600,000 new viewers since she took the helm in September 2006.

Now it seems America haters such as O'Reilly are to get their wish that O'Donnell should shut up, not because of their own ill informed outbursts but because Rosie has chosen freedom of speech over media control.

The announcement comes on the day when The View is taping a show that features several 9/11 first responders, victims of a government cover-up that allowed them to breathe deadly toxic dust at ground zero.

Rosie is purportedly sick and tired of the very parties who covered-up the toxic dust scandal then claiming the mantle of 9/11 victims in order to smear anyone who asks questions about the events of that day. O'Donnell is aware of the fact that the majority of the victim's family members now believe there is an ongoing cover-up surrounding 9/11.

Our source has also revealed that O'Donnell was prepared to invite numerous other guests on The View, including high profile members of the 9/11 truth movement whom she has been in meetings with for the past six months.

We hope to reveal more as and when Rosie's delicate situation with ABC allows. What is clear is at this point is that O'Donnell will return to television in the near future uncensored.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have never been a fan of O'Donnell but I do applaud her for her efforts. I have a feeling this could be one of those watershed moments where her resignation could start a firestorm across the country.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This was completely predictable. Speak out in public domain about the questions revolving around 911 and you will be taken apart by the main stream media. Let this be a lesson to all, keep your mouth shut or feel the awsome might of the "way it is".

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
She quit. She asked for 10 million for one year, ABC wanted 3 years. There is no conspiracy. She wants to go back into syndication with her own show. Amazing how her greed fuels a conspiracy that is not there.

Also, as far as speaking out, why have all the politicians on the hill who speak against it not gone?

[edit on 25-4-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
link

This tells the complete story, she was done months ago before the 9/11 comment, and she was asking for a one year contract.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Where did FOX get this info?

They write a story but source and quote no one?

Odd. Especially when it is about their competitor.

link   
So the main stream media didn't tear her a new hole?

link   

Originally posted by esdad71
link

This tells the complete story, she was done months ago before the 9/11 comment, and she was asking for a one year contract.

It's Fox News. They will lie and spin anything to their own advantage.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Also, as far as speaking out, why have all the politicians on the hill who speak against it not gone?

[edit on 25-4-2007 by esdad71]

Against what exactly? The War(occupation) in Iraq?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

link

um this is fox new.
and why did fox drill it into peoples heads that she needed to be fired after her statements about 911? i can think of a few reasons...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This place is too funny. What news source would you like me to look at for this information? Please tell me what you feel is not a left/right wing weighted news agency and i will go there.

I was referring to people on the hill or politicians who speak out against 9/11.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
here you go, choose the link you want.

link to Rosie quitting

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This place is too funny when i see people who comes on these boards and deny every single conspiracies there is... this is a conspiracy site and usually that implies deceptions. When you can't even accept the possibility that these deceptions are happening on a daily basis why do you even come on this board? There are people who come on here to spread awareness that all is not well and change is required, people are coming together to fight the fascist government and try to obtain consciousness of what is truly going on in this world today.

The people that comes on this board and just debunk debunk debunk for the sake of not accepting the truth reminds me of someone who would go on a animal loving message board to talk about hunting...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The byline of this site is not 'everything is a conspiracy', it is 'deny ignorance'.

Both sides of the arguement can be represented or you have lost the reason ATS is here.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The byline of this site is not 'everything is a conspiracy', it is 'deny ignorance'.

Both sides of the arguement can be represented or you have lost the reason ATS is here.

You said it your self, deny ignorance not deny every single conspiracies you come in contact with....

Edit: Believing CNN or FOX for news resources is pretty much embracing ignorance considering the goal of these news channels are to keep people in ignorance...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by selfless]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If you have a problem with opposite viewpoints, than ATS may not be for you.

What evidence do you have that both CNN and Fox are lying in these cases. Honestly, what source should we believe on this? Prisonplanet?

Is prisonplanets original source good enough for you?

abcnews.go.com...

"They wanted me three years, I wanted one year, and it just didn't work," said O'Donnell on today's show.

Bonus exposure of the way prisonplanet twists things:

Nowhere does it mention 9-11 in the original article.

Prisonplanet headline:Rosie Tells ABC To Screw Its 9/11 Censorship

Right.

I think I will believe Rosie, ABC, CNN, and even Fox on this particular story.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by LeftBehind]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
personally i believed she spoke out against the ones in power and was crushed. she was set as an example of anyone who speaks out about what happened on 911. she has been labled as crazy and this is just the beginning. trump who has ties to the elite has been smearing her since this happened along with all the mainstream media like hannity and others. hopefully people will see this is why and finally start to understand what is really happening to america. maybe she will come out with her own show...

That last sentence says it all.

If this really was an attempt to shut her up then they (as in the people you claim are out to destroy her) are going to have to do something really wild and crazy now that she will be free from any station or channel.

Fact is, she was going to quit anyway and this will provide her with a really good opportunity to express her views without someone or some channel exec telling her what to do or in this case what not to do.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
If you have a problem with opposite viewpoints, than ATS may not be for you.

That's not what i was saying, i was saying that this is a conspiracy site and when i see people who comes on here and bothers with getting an account to constantly just go around and debunk everything in sight no matter what it is, it reminds me of someone who would go on a animal loving forum and talk about hunting, do you understand? A conflict of interests.

What evidence do you have that both CNN and Fox are lying in these cases.

I have my own eyes and consciousness to realize what is going on with the news and why it is in place. If i had billions of dollars i too could create a channel which the purpose would be to assimilate the populations in a fashion that would result in the advancement of any agenda of my choosing.

Honestly, what source should we believe on this? Prisonplanet?

Never even been on that site but i will check it out now in your honor.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs

That last sentence says it all.

If this really was an attempt to shut her up then they (as in the people you claim are out to destroy her) are going to have to do something really wild and crazy now that she will be free from any station or channel.

Fact is, she was going to quit anyway and this will provide her with a really good opportunity to express her views without someone or some channel exec telling her what to do or in this case what not to do.

If she is really on her own about her views and no one behind her is pulling the strings then i don't find it hard to believe that Rosie dies of mysterious causes in the not so far future.

Good luck Rosie, i hope you don't go in a car and get shot by the driver like someone we all know did...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Never even been on that site but i will check it out now in your honor.

Don't do it in my honor. Do it because it is hosting the original article of this thread that you are commenting on.

Deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join