It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BEE smoking gun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The Bee's smoking gun

now i don't have all the answers, wether all of this or only parts of this ring true to you, you can deny it or address i dont care, but just ask yourself is this worth researching a little bit more

the bee's are dying off rather rapidly and it seems to be a problem focused in the united states that is spreading over to europe and becoming worse

it appears there are a few players that fit into this ( my biggest fear is that no one realizes until the food supply is in grave danger)

electromagnetic radiation in the same frequecny range as the bees (220 ish) appears to be a place to look for the reason bee's may be unable to return to the hive as the communication necessary between bee's returning to the hive becomes disrupted by electromagnetic radiation

hypertextbook.com...

emf waves are seeming to override the bees ( if not the birds as well) communication systems and the emf waves are being sent out from HAARP facilities, cell phone towers (as well as cellphones changing to digital emissions instead of analog with some technologies happenning to pulse at a similiar frequency 220 as the bees) as well as the chemtrails spraying aluminum and barium and coating everything in this toxic conductive metal spray.

the obivous should be that whatever is going on and whatever the indiviual or collective reasons may be for the bee's dying it shows that there is something going on that we can't see that we need to figure out or

as einstein said if the bee's would die out mankind would have four years to live

now enter monsanto engineered seeds and the the gov't now has the means to more closely control the world's food supply, which will give alot of the dissenters a reason to think twice about NOT accepting the microchip (because they may need it to eat food)

couple that with there PR campain to microchip the population ( which will be introduced in some manufactured problem , reaction (viola) solution) coupled with the creative marketing of low lifes (get the microchip it will help stop missing children?(not so much)/ it will make your life convenient) probably not even aware of the ways microchips will be used for behavior modification as well. and behavior modification is shrouded in secrecy video.google.com...

thankfully the veil is lifting and consciousness is becoming more aware and able to see through the nefarious intentions of the power hungry elite

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
When you say "220...220ish" are you speaking about the bee's wing beat frequency?

You do know that EM and sound are not the same, not at all?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
You do know that EM and sound are not the same, not at all?

uh... isn't sound a type of EM radiation at a certain frequency range of the EM spectrum???

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx

uh... isn't sound a type of EM radiation at a certain frequency range of the EM spectrum???

Nuh-uh.

A lot of people get this confused. I'm not sure why.

Sound is the compression and rarefaction of air. Sound waves are longitudinal.

To oversimplify grossly, EM is a time-varying E field and H field at right angles to each other, the displacement current of the E field creates the H field, and the time-rate-of-change of the H field causes the E field. It's a sort of push-me-pull-you. But to simplify it even further, it's a combination of an electric and magnetic field that recreates itself as it goes. No air needed.

Radio waves are transverse.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sigh.

Sound is vibrations of air around you (or another medium).

EM radiation is light. It doesn't need (or use) a medium.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

In many cases, scientists have found evidence of almost all known bee viruses in the few surviving bees found in the hives after most have disappeared. Some had five or six infections at the same time and were infested with fungi—a sign, experts say, that the insects’ immune system may have collapsed

faxanadu.gnn.tv...

bee's are dying

they are becoming tired stressed and disoriented, WHY?

it's time we find out and start exploring many reasons including nefarious reasons that unfortunately may threaten out selfishly held comfort zones, otherwise what seems like an unneccessary alarm may NOW may leave you less options in the future

chemtrails weaken immune system (can't publish that, it may thwart the air force plan to own the weather in 2025) among other nefarious uses it has also regarding behavior modification and EMF waves) HAARP disrupts EMF fields that birds and bee's use to navigate (again we must not publish this) , cellphone emf waves do the same.

lots of people aren't even willing to debate these things, cause that would mean they would have to get out there comfort zones, do some work on themselves to strengthen beleif systems and realize (the world is fudged up) the elite are power whores in over there heads

TOM my apologies to a lack of understanding on the light and sound waves and frequency's but please don't think that i am the only one talking about the bee's disappearing as a problem i am just trying to look for clues to why

[edit on 22-4-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
bee's are drying

You mean dying?

chemtrails weaken immune system (can't publish that, it may thwart the air force plan to own the weather in 2025)

How?

among other nefarious uses it has also regarding behavior modification and EMF waves) HAARP disrupts EMF fields that birds and bee's use to navigate (again we must not publish this) , cellphone emf waves do the same.

Again, how? What does it do? You're not making any sense.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
mike the bee's are DYING

does this make sense to you

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think it does make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
ok then enlighten me to why the bee's dying makes sense to you

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

bee's are dying

they are becoming tired stressed and disoriented, WHY?

They're not returning to the hive, apparently, because as I understand it, they don't find an unusual number of dead bees in/around the deserted hives. You always find SOME, it's a normal bee thing.

Now, are they tired or stressed, I can't say, and I think that's a leap of opinion. Bees work like...well, bees, all their lives and die young. They change tasks throughout life to suit how "tore down" they are and what they're still good at, and when they finally toss it in, they're rolled out the door and land in front of the hive and die, if they're not dead already. Bees don't get vacations. So I think the "tired" thing can go out the chute.

Stressed, well, there's a lot of stuff bees can catch, about 10 years ago the bee tracheal mite started through the US like wildfire. It killed off my parent's hives in a year. They only had a few, but Dad just knocked the hives down and put them away, he hasn't had bees since. Tracheal mites make it hard for the bees to breathe. It would be like having "throat worms" or something for a person. They've got tracheal mite treatments now so it's not the kiss of death it used to be once they got in your hives.

We kept bees as long as I can remember, not a lot, just three or four hives, for our own honey and for pollinating some of the fruit. At one time, you didn't have to do a LOT of care for them other than normal upkeep, hive cleaning, new queens occasionally etc, but that's normal bee work. These days it's a lot more work with new things they can catch.

The new mite is Varroa, and it is what I would call a "smoking gun". Varroa carries several bee viruses, it really wears the bees down, and it causes the honey to become foul over the winter, since it reduces the natural preservatives that bees put into the honey to keep the bacteria down.

Also Varroa causes a bee's immune system to collapse over time.

That would fit what is being seen.

IMO, there may be an innate 'bee altruistic suicide' behavior to support the colony, if the honey is limited or is going bad in the winter, bees may just fly off to reduce the consumption. Bees have all sorts of neat behaviors like that, maybe no-one's noticed that one yet.

it's time we find out and start exploring many reasons including nefarious reasons that unfortunately may threaten out selfishly held comfort zones, otherwise what seems like an unneccessary alarm may NOW may leave you less options in the future

Isn't it more efficient and productive to attack it systematically? I mean, yes, there may be a new Bee Fairy that's leading them off to Bee Nirvana through wormholes, but it is probably more likely that there's a new virus that's being carried by Acarapis or Varroa, or one of the new neonicotinoids is doing it.

chemtrails weaken immune system (can't publish that, it may thwart the air force plan to own the weather in 2025)

How do you relate immune systems and "owning the weather"? Which, by the way, I guess today I'm the 2025 Sanity Man, you might go here to read my other post on it today.

among other nefarious uses it has also regarding behavior modification and EMF waves) HAARP disrupts EMF fields that birds and bee's use to navigate (again we must not publish this) , cellphone emf waves do the same.

And you know this...how? A nice refereed journal would be ok, not that you'd find one. At any rate, they don't. Bees appear to navigate using sun angles, birds may use the magnetic field, but that is a static magnetic field which is not directly comparable to the H-field component of a radio wave. Again, it's a little like confusing sound and radio. Hold a compass up a foot away from your cell phone and turn it on and off - you won't see any deflection. Note that you have to make sure you don't move either during your experiment, because the cell phone has a few little magnets in it that WILL deflect the compass. That's not the part you're testing.

You might trundle out to Google and check out "bee navigation sun" and you will get all the info you want, although perhaps not the info you'd like.

lots of people aren't even willing to debate these things, cause that would mean they would have to get out there comfort zones, do some work on themselves to strengthen beleif systems and realize (the world is fudged up) the elite are power whores in over there heads

I'm willing to debate them, although I'm not sure I have enough factual data on hive collapse to "debate" it. However, I'm sort of sensing that physics, chemistry and biology may be out of YOUR comfort zone. While the NWO stuff is fun to play with, why not turn some of that desire for knowledge to learning something about these fields? You'd be surprised what courses you can take online these days, from really reputable schools. I bet one or the other of them would catch your fancy.

edits: clarification, format

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I dont buy the cell phone tower claim. for one Europe is way more advanced with cell phones then america. They have way more towers and way more cell phones then we do.

by logic if it was because of cell phone radiation, it would have started in europe first, were the concentration is way higher.

just my thoughts

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
tom u need not be an expert on anything to determine the patterns of lying and manipulating that governments have been apart of since they have been around

you need not be an expert to see that there formula problem reaction solution is very organized and controlled through the supression of anything remotely enlightening to the population because by surpressing these incidents occurrences you eliminate them from a person frame of reference and from there mind's options of what are perceived as viable possibilities

of course you would gravitate to mites being the answer for UNPRECEDENTED decline in bee's because it fits best with your beleifs

Infestations such as the varroa mite can be tested for quickly and easily, and could confirm this as the current cause, but this has not been reported this time.

www.hese-project.org...

when in fact the bottom line MAY be this

like someone who didn't have the reference regarding the laws of gravity they would have laughted in your face when someone presented the truth to them that the world was round, because it was a crazy idea and people had no frame or reference of way to rationalize this in there mind ( no understanding of the law of gravity_

all i am suggesting is that u contemplate (not agree with the following)

is it possible that you would not find the answer to why the bee's are dying because you are not willing to believe and have zero frame of reference (that u deem credible) IF THE BEE'S WERE IN FACT DYING of WEAKENDED IMMUNE SYSTEMS FROM chemtrails i.e aluminum, barium / AND OR EM WAVES CONFUSING THE WAYS THE BEES USE THE MAGNETIC FIELD OF THE EARTH FOR COMMUNICATION AND SENSE OF DIRECTION

oh and by the way EM fields due effect more than just the physical behavior of bee's, they were physiological as well

www.hese-project.org...

go ahead reach for something else that may be a social popular reason why the bee's are dying out fast

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Since the studies lower down this page show that honeybees depend on natural electric and magnetic fields, and that they are frequency-specific in their communications, it is urgent that this line of enquiry is opened up.

also let's do some test's for aluminum and barium and see if the hives are being coated when the chemtrails fall to the ground

i don't know the answers but i know the truth will set u free, after it initially pisses you off

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

you need not be an expert to see that there formula problem reaction solution is very organized and controlled through the supression of anything remotely enlightening to the population because by surpressing these incidents occurrences you eliminate them from a person frame of reference and from there mind's options of what are perceived as viable possibilities

of course you would gravitate to mites being the answer for UNPRECEDENTED decline in bee's because it fits best with your beleifs

Ok, that was sort of tough to interpret, but you are leaning toward a dastardly plot to exterminate bees by use of cell phones? Wow, that's one long reaching plot! I mean, years ago, they had to put this all together, and know THEN that bees would suddenly all die, although people had cell phones for years when bees DIDN'T die. Then, one day, some magic happens and the bees which heretofore were NOT affected by the evil phones, suddenly are.

Yes, I tend toward the mite hypothesis because I've seen it happen.

Infestations such as the varroa mite can be tested for quickly and easily, and could confirm this as the current cause, but this has not been reported this time.

www.hese-project.org...

I note that "hese-project.org" is another 'true believer' site. They also confuse sound and radio on that page you posted. They also have a lot of really basically flawed experiments listed.

is it possible that you would not find the answer to why the bee's are dying because you are not willing to believe and have zero frame of reference (that u deem credible) IF THE BEE'S WERE IN FACT DYING of WEAKENDED IMMUNE SYSTEMS FROM chemtrails i.e aluminum, barium / AND OR EM WAVES CONFUSING THE WAYS THE BEES USE THE MAGNETIC FIELD OF THE EARTH FOR COMMUNICATION AND SENSE OF DIRECTION

oh and by the way EM fields due effect more than just the physical behavior of bee's, they were physiological as well

www.hese-project.org...

Well, long before I'd go for fairies-and-unicorns explanations, yes, I'd probably exhaust all the mundane possibilities. There's a LOT of data that says bees use the polarization of the Sun and not radio communications with their antennas like little walkie-talkies.

Let's see a replicable, well-crafted experiment or two that involves cell phones. Let's have a reasonable explanation why two or three years back there wasn't any problem, even though the cell phone standards haven't changed in the meantime.

Personally, two hives with DECT stations stuck in them, and an hour of bee counting doesn't strike me as being even a well-crafted experiment at the high school level.

You need a LOT more data than that, and the experiment should be blind - the experimenters should NOT know which are real and which are dummy transmitters. And I'm not sure that cramming a cell-phone into a hive is legitimate anyway. How often does a deserted hive have a field strength that high? I mean, hell, I could set up an experiment with a magnetron that "proves" that bees can't return to a hive with X band microwave sources in it...because I'd be frying them like popcorn.

The fact that the experiment was set up that way tells you all you need to know about the "scientists" doing the work.

It would be far better to have calibrated EM sources in a very large number of hives that could be switched on and off by a data collecting computer, and some photoelectric bee counter at the hive entrances. Let the bees settle down (yes sometimes they WON'T come back if you're sitting at the hive entrance...another screw up) and then rotate the emitters around whilst you count the bees. This eliminates the experimenters, their presence by the hive, and any experimenter bias, as well as collecting a decent amount of data that actually might prove something.

See, you've already embraced the tin and think it's an evil NWO experiment. I'm willing to give the EM thing a try, but only if the experiment is well done and meaningful, but in the meantime there's a lot of other things to find out, too. Where does it not happen? Where does it happen more? Is it possible to do site surveys and find out if there are any commonalities between hives that collapse? Or ones that don't?

You do know the French had a very similar problem just a few years back that caused them to ban neo-nicotinoids?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping the BEE STORY going. I posted the thread last week or so "Are you prepared to dine upon your neighbors."

One clue and fact not mentioned here so far is that bee predators are NOT robbing the honey, as would normally happen with an abondoned hive. To me that points to a possible toxicity in the honey.

Could it be pollen from GM crops, especially Monsanto's Roundup tolerant corn? Well, that seems to fall short of explaining such wide spread bee disappearance.

The aluminum and barium found to be infused in chemtrails...
www.carnicom.com...
... makes more sense to me as chemtrails have been widely diffused over North America and Europe.

(And the arguement that Chemtrail are an 'internet hoax' is bull from the psyops jackasses... don't even bother me with that one!!!!
)

Any more plausible ideas out there?

I believe what we are seeing with this event is UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES. Since it is going to have a possibly huge economic impact, I'm sure the message has been heard by the PTB.

Or, maybe it's population control.

B.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
nope its nothing

thankfully tom has shown us it still all caused by the mite because well because it is

and btw

Ok, that was sort of tough to interpret, but you are leaning toward a dastardly plot to exterminate bees by use of cell phones?

not so much more like the bees are dying as a side effect of the electro magnetic manipulation going on, which is being aided by HAARP for among other things (air force owning the weather in 2025 look it up) and other ways not limited 2 but including laying the ground work for behavior modification abilities. pretty much the brain child of the DOD silent wars technology

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

nope its nothing

thankfully tom has shown us it still all caused by the mite because well because it is

Well, what's your contribution been - it's HAARP because it is? Or it's cell phones because it is? Or some outrageously crappy experiments posted on a web site proves it's cell phones, but it's not but it is?

Seriously, you need to be a bit more open-minded to natural explanations. Not everything is a conspiracy.

bprintz1

Have any reputable researchers done any thorough tests on the honey? The Varroa mite tends to leave bacterially contaminated honey in the hives, the bees themselves won't touch it.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

not so much more like the bees are dying as a side effect of the electro magnetic manipulation going on, which is being aided by HAARP for among other things (air force owning the weather in 2025 look it up) and other ways not limited 2 but including laying the ground work for behavior modification abilities. pretty much the brain child of the DOD silent wars technology

Do you even know what the hell HAARP is?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
not everything is a conspiracy? golly gee thanks

i think that statement may apply BETTER to what happened to my favorite pair of jeans after i put them in the dryer before i left for work and couldn't find them later but all joking aside sounds like you are trying to cling to your belef systems

what is wikepdia's definition of a conspiracy

An act of working in secret to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations

hmmm seems like it describes alot of what the government does

nothing to see here

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join