It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ready for a change in pace regarding government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arius
Maybe you should just get a job and contribute to society instead of just sucking off the government and/or you parents all the while thinking you know more that everyone else alive.

Where did you get this information from exactly? How do you know that Biggie 'sucks off the government'? I dont think you do.
I feel exactly as Biggie does and I work 9-5, monday to friday. I pay my bills, I pay my taxes but never a day goes by when I wish the corporate machine could be taken down. I no longer wish to work 90% of my life to feed the finances of evil and corrupt elitists who care for nothing but how to further their own influence and power.
Scattered and broken we have no chance, what we need is to unite and stand against these people.
Remember it is us that have the power, not these elitists. We greatly outnumber them and they do nothing without either our consent or without our knowledge.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
biggie smalls- You've spoken what I feel in My heart and soul, but NGC is right. There will be a time but it isn't now. We will all know when it is though. I guess We haven't reached 'that' point as of yet but I don't think it's too far away either. When the time comes I will be there, unless You're a G-Man(pssst-In that case I'll catch up with You guys later)

Peace. K*

edit-by me bcuz of text size messing up.

[edit on 4/25/07 by Demetre]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Amen
I support this, in a way, and I already had a plan regarding a "New World Order" along your lines of *more freedom*.

Problem is: resources, the problems come in when we need blueprints of existing technology so we can build it, and the manpower.

It would render Finances not neccesary, and create a "Perfect" utopia like world.

Problem is that to achieve this some measures have to be taken which I cannot take.

An alternative plan would be 2012 =D, if the "Ascension" or w/e it is people believe in now comes true, we can go all Sci-fi war on the government.

[edit on 25/4/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
arius, I am glad the you find pleasure suckling at the teat of corruption. That is your privilege. Your defense of the status quo tells me where your bread is buttered. Those who hide behind the walls that keep the starving from the table of the gluttons, are themselves most often only pets. Far better to share in equal hunger than lick from the spoon of masters.

Some men are not born able to feel for another; the joy, the pain, the love, the sorrow, that is all around them are beyond the blind eyes and deaf ears of those who willingly forsake freedom. Such is the price of security.It is natural for the lap dog to bark the loudest, it has the most to lose.

Yet, in all places,in all times, there are those whose souls cry for freedom and an equal portion of our Creator's gifts. Such men and women can no more ignore such feelings than the wild goose can ignore the sky. Freedom is abirthing in the souls of some every day, and dying in others. Some of us know why the caged bird sings.

I hold no grudge towards any man, except those who would trample on the self evident rights of others. And when such tramplings occur, I can do no less than utter my contempt.

My people were bested in a long ago war, and put in shackles of poverty on reservations so that the Black Hills could pour gold into the pockets of the rich. Every treaty was an empty promise, and every promise a veiled threat. I hold no anger for the past, for there is no future in looking to the dead while yet in the land of the living.

I am now as much an American as any on these shores. I have served in the armed forces, I vote (for all the good it does), I am as much a part of this great nation as the power brokers allow anyone outside of their circle to be. But my people have not forgotten the lessons of treachery and deceit that were taught so well long ago. It was not the coming of the settlers that beat us, for we have always been an adaptable people. We were beaten by the power of greed, by those who coveted more than they needed.

This is now my country as much as yours, and I have as much right to say what ails it as any. Our nation is sick with leaders who fail to be honorable. Is that so hard to see? There is now no difference ,except for the spelling, between a politician and a prostitute.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You have voted NGC2736 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That is one of the most eloquent posts that I've ever read on here. Few compare with the forethought, insight, and pure emotion that is interjected into those words. It almost reads like a speech made by one of the original Founders.

Again, very powerful words. It's nice to know that some have the desire to educate others. Without teachers, we're doomed to repeat the histories that we've lived.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

You have voted NGC2736 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That is one of the most eloquent posts that I've ever read on here. Few compare with the forethought, insight, and pure emotion that is interjected into those words. It almost reads like a speech made by one of the original Founders.

I too hope to see you stick around NGC. You have a powerful command over words.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
thanks for all the kind words and support. I only speak what is in my heart, and hope that it resonates in others.

I am not always so 'heavy' with the words. In my thread in Skunk Works I speak with a different tone. This is due to the subject matter. I seem to draw some criticism for being forthright, but I am what I am.

Never fear, there will most likely be many posts by yours truly, as I am a loudmouth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join