It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why THEY will be revealed soon.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
ROFL the guy is a loon.
People actually believe him too. I Observe50 got a picture of Greys with him and a spacecraft in the pic i'd post a youtube video of myself eating my own ****.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
....interesting thread about disclosure. Bringing up that link OP was a good idea since it deal openly with free energy. And I agree that France releasing documents might coincide.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
About Steorn: Their device has nothing to do with ZPE - it's a bunch of magnets which they claim is a perpetual motion device. Nothing new - people have been coming up with these things for centuries. It clearly doesn't work.

About ZPE: The OP provided a link to a website about ZPE to show that it exists. It certainly does, but people are very confused about what it means. ZPE is the lowest amount of energy a system can have - the energy of a vacuum. It is in no way an energy *source*.

It amazes me how many people read one little thing about a subject and take it as gospel without bothering to check the details. Even a cursory investigation into ZPE will show it has no applications for energy generation at all, but still people use the term to describe whatever cranky "invention" they feel like.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join