It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why THEY will be revealed soon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Edit: This is an opinion thread and probably belongs in the Skunkworks group.

It is my belief that if the government is hiding the facts of alien visitation and technology, that it will soon be revealed. This isn't a theory based on grainy videos of possible alien craft. No, this theory stems from what humans are doing.

Currently various technologies that will change the world are approaching production stages. Of these zero point energy and ultraconductors hold great promise for transforming the way we live. Early models could appear as early NEXT YEAR. Thats right, 2008.

www.steorn.com...

With such technologies about to come to the forefront, tensions are sure to arise among the multi-billion dollar oil industry. Will they stand by idly as there industry is virtually destroyed? The answer is no. The massive military-industrial complex that controls the oil companies and alien technologies will be forced to act. This may come in the form of a hoaxed alien invasion, as suggested by multiple whistle blowers. Such an invasion would serve as a major distraction from these technologies, and their production would probably end in the near term.

Other factors are playing a role in why they will soon be revealed. Public opinion on alien visitation is reaching new highs. If things keep going the way they are, it is only a matter of time before more and more people start asking questions.

Other reasons are more basic. For example cameras are everywhere now and they are improving. This may explain the recent "wave" of sightings. More and more videos and pictures are coming to light every week. Also, an increasing number of scientists and researchers are giving credence to the idea of alien visitation. It wont be long before the scientific community realizes it can no longer deny that something very strange is going on above our heads.

There are other things too. France recently released thousands of documents pertaining to UFOs. Although minor, the media seems to be increasing its coverage of UFO related events. New and private firms are working on vehicle that would send tourists into space. Based on the amount of NASA UFO videos, it would seem likely that eventually one of these tourists will see something. Lets not forget other strange indicators such as the appearance of indigo children, or the mayan calendar and the astronomical alignment of the sun with the plain of the galaxy.

Everyday I see things that would suggest this IS going to happen. When do you think aliens will be revealed? I would predict that within the next two years something major is going down. This is IMMINENT.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Let's see...

Interesting idea, but with no basis in provable fact that is all it is, an idea.

So one company is going to release a 'zero point energy module'... Z0mg end of the world!

Yeah, i'm convinced... really...

Skunkworks

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Agred, we get threads claiming they will be revealed "soon" every week. How soon do you think it will be. Are there any peer reviewed scientific papers on this zero point process or is it just people claiming that they can do this? So when is it gonna happen, please don't say 2012.

Skunkworks

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Let's see...

Interesting idea, but with no basis in provable fact that is all it is, an idea.

So one company is going to release a 'zero point energy module'... Z0mg end of the world!

So are you saying its NOT a fact that cameras are everywhere, that new technologies that could revolutionize the world will be here very soon, that public opinion on UFOs is at an all time high in support of visiitation, that France recently released thousands of documents? I think you should get your facts straight...

Indeed I cannot supply hard evidence of Alien visitation. But that wasn't the point of this thread. This thread is to examine the likelyhood of these things coming to light and how that reflects on the possibility of some sort of revelation happening soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
Agred, we get threads claiming they will be revealed "soon" every week. How soon do you think it will be. Are there any peer reviewed scientific papers on this zero point process or is it just people claiming that they can do this? So when is it gonna happen, please don't say 2012.

ZPE is a common idea already recognized by many scientists. Google it and you'll find this isn't fiction, its reality.

www.calphysics.org...

And if you had read my entire post instead of jumping to conclusions about what this thread is you would see that I think it will be within two years.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
It is my belief that if the government is hiding the facts of alien visitation and technology, that it will soon be revealed. This isn't a theory based on grainy videos of possible alien craft. No, this theory stems from what humans are doing.

Why would the government reveal any information on alien visitation? The article which you have attached has information on Man made invention. It does not at any point mention about alien colabaration.

What will be revealed soon is not an appropriate heading for this thread?

I am not sure where you are taking the dicussion or what you are trying to achieve.

Unless you have any proof or documents mentioning about the government releasing information to the general public, I personally think that this thread doesnt have a future.

Regards

Knowlege23

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Let's see...

So are you saying its NOT a fact that cameras are everywhere, that new technologies that could revolutionize the world will be here very soon, that public opinion on UFOs is at an all time high in support of visiitation, that France recently released thousands of documents? I think you should get your facts straight...

Indeed I cannot supply hard evidence of Alien visitation. But that wasn't the point of this thread. This thread is to examine the likelyhood of these things coming to light and how that reflects on the possibility of some sort of revelation happening soon.

Nice try, but no dice.

Firstly, cameras aren't EVERYWHERE. Thinking in the 'America-is-the-world' mindset are we? The only time i ever see a camera is in a grocery store. No camera's on light posts, no cameras in bus stops. None of that police state junk like the US is trying to put in.

Secondly, where is your source that 'public opinion on UFOs is at an all time high in support of visitation'? It doesn't seem any different to me. The general, vast majority public still regard UFOs as fantasy, and UFOlogists as crackpots.

Thirdly, yes France did release it's UFO documentation, but it was not covered enough by the mass media to actually reach everybody.

Since we are examining the likelihood, my examination is that it is possible, anything is possible, but i do not see it as likely. In fact i see it as unlikely.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm not trying to prove anything, just to create dialogue. I really just wanted opinions on when other people think they will show up in light of the information I presented. I didn't intend to create a debate on the intricacies of what I said.

Obviously its not going to well, and probably beacuse this type of thread already existed and people are reading a few sentences of what I wrote and jumping to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Man can you give the guy a small break?

He isn't CLAIMING anything, just putting the point across that he/she senses something will happen within the next two years. He's not prophecising or making outlandish claims, just forming an opinion to see what other people think.

Yes the above link doesn't go to anything Alien or out there but i do feel that earth developments in technology and space tourism will make it easier for us to POSSIBLY see something and not cover it like NASA did.

No need to blow the guys head off.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Firstly, cameras aren't EVERYWHERE. Thinking in the 'America-is-the-world' mindset are we? The only time i ever see a camera is in a grocery store. No camera's on light posts, no cameras in bus stops. None of that police state junk like the US is trying to put in.

Secondly, where is your source that 'public opinion on UFOs is at an all time high in support of visitation'? It doesn't seem any different to me. The general, vast majority public still regard UFOs as fantasy, and UFOlogists as crackpots.

I'm willing to bet you own a cell phone with a camera in it. Videos are coming out of places other than America all the time. Consider Mexico or South America. These are places where UFO videos are coming out of all the time, yet they are largely considered "third world". This never would have happened 30 years ago. And camera technology is improving rapidly.

And if you wnat a source on public opinion, just do a google search. I'll save you the trouble though. Here is a report demonstrating exaclty how UFO opinion has changed over the last 50 years, and NO it is not exclusive to America:

www.nidsci.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet you own a cell phone with a camera in it. Videos are coming out of places other than America all the time. Consider Mexico or South America. These are places where UFO videos are coming out of all the time, yet they are largely considered "third world". This never would have happened 30 years ago. And camera technology is improving rapidly.

And if you wnat a source on public opinion, just do a google search. I'll save you the trouble though. Here is a report demonstrating exaclty how UFO opinion has changed over the last 50 years, and NO it is not exclusive to America:

www.nidsci.org...

Well it appears i read the first part of your post wrong.

You were talking about the frequency in which UFO videos surface because of the greater number of 'personal' cameras in the world. I thought you were talking about camera surveillance. That being said, i have to agree with you on that point.

It is a lot easier to film strange phenomena because of the higher accessibility to cameras.

In regards to that report, it is interesting, but it is far from conclusive. You only have to watch any news report regarding a UFO to see what those in a position of influence think. It is all green men and star-trek jokes.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I tend to agree more or less with the statement of the OP of this topic, insofar as the probability of a massive wave coming sometime in the very near future.
It has been my "feeling" for years that at some point we will all look up, and craft of unknown origin will be in the sky for all to see. I believe this will happen worldwide, and be broadcast on the news. For quite some time now, we have been inundated with movies, books, television shows, you name it on the subject of ufos/aliens. This is Desensitivation on a worldwide scale. The Governments of the world have known FAR more about this subject matter than they will EVER reveal, and obviously they know something. IF such an event was known about, or even theorized to be a possibility, they would have to slowly over a long period of time, get the general public "used" to the idea to avoid panic. It has been quoted internally that they cannot just be free with ALL the information, due to what the government calls the "war of the worlds" syndrome. I am a serious researcher of ufology, in addition to metaphysics, theology, etc. Some will disagree with what I have said, because everyone obviously has their own opinion, and there are those who believe, those who disbelieve, and those who attempt to stay neutral with an open mind. I am the latter. I have had experiences, leading back to even other family members. Interestingly, my wife has had experiences, and it was found out members of her family did as well. One of the things I feel I have been ....shown..Is that this event Will take place. I also feel that it will occur within the next 2-3 years. Most likely sooner. Things are coming to a head on this planet.
What I have written is merely MY feelings and thoughts on this, and I only offer it to promote discussion. I know most will say "hogwash", and most likely say "oh, another crackpot". But I tend to have a more Logical mindset, albeit without the "cold detachment" that some convey. I keep an open mind.
Thank you.
WW

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
its a prediction... its a hunch... its a gut feeling.

fortune tellers cant predict the future and unfortunatly neither can you.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
1) If these aliens are so advanced and uber clever, why do they need to hide behind our governments? They surely have the resource and means to do what they like - be it peaceful or aggressive

2) If they really do want to stay hidden and secret.... being oh so intelligent..... why haven't they figured out that if they switch the lights off on their super advanced ships, we wouldn't see them at night....

Nothing at all to do with the whole alien/government team thing holds up to scrutiny or makes the slightest bit of intelligent sense. I think life does exist outside our little sphere, but you are assuming it will fit our hollywood script approach to everything.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
1) If these aliens are so advanced and uber clever, why do they need to hide behind our governments? They surely have the resource and means to do what they like - be it peaceful or aggressive

2) If they really do want to stay hidden and secret.... being oh so intelligent..... why haven't they figured out that if they switch the lights off on their super advanced ships, we wouldn't see them at night....

1 - Who says they are hiding behind our governments? They have always been around through recorded history, its just in recent years that governments have got ahold of alien tech and realised what damage this would do to their status quo if everyone knew of them/their tech. Google "nikola tesla"...

2 - They are not ment to be hidden. Same goes for crop circles. They are there to remind us that there is infact more to life than getting a job, house and 2.4 children. They will reveal themselves fully in the near future, possibly to prevent all out nuclear war if need be. They have disarmed nuclear weapons many times before, it is no challenge what so ever to any higher intelligence which is fully connected to spirit.

There is another reality right infront of our eyes, yet we can not see it. We have been delibrately severed from spirit/our higher selves in order to prevent another end times muckup like in Atlantis/Leumaria

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Vipassana
That article is from 2005, i think.
So, where is the ZP energy???

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   

But that wasn't the point of this thread. This thread is to examine the likelyhood of these things coming to light and how that reflects on the possibility of some sort of revelation happening soon.

Hey! That's a real good description of a Skunkworks thread! Wow!!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Vipassana
That article is from 2005, i think.
So, where is the ZP energy???

My bad, I never even thought to check the date. Here you go:
www.steorn.com...
Heres a video as well, apparently this company will be releasing specs on their devices on Friday.
www.steorn.com...

Hey! That's a real good description of a Skunkworks thread! Wow!!

As for that I had no idea what the skunkworks was all about. If someone wants to move it feel free. I apologize.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

This may explain the recent "wave" of sightings. More and more videos and pictures are coming to light every week.

If you use ATS and YouTube as measuring stick. There are people posting anything not clearly indentifiable as UFOs. I don't hear talk in the community or see pictures in other mainstream sources.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

1 - Who says they are hiding behind our governments? They have always been around through recorded history, its just in recent years that governments have got ahold of alien tech and realised what damage this would do to their status quo if everyone knew of them/their tech.

If aliens have been around for so long, then what is the reason for them to act now? They never cared about us anyway.

2 - They are not ment to be hidden. Same goes for crop circles. They are there to remind us that there is infact more to life than getting a job, house and 2.4 children.

What more is there? The big reason for life is, what we can tell, reproduction of our species.

They will reveal themselves fully in the near future, possibly to prevent all out nuclear war if need be.

What reason is there to wage nuclear war? The US is the only standing superpower left in the world, and if needed, it could most likely destroy any nation.

They have disarmed nuclear weapons many times before, it is no challenge what so ever to any higher intelligence which is fully connected to spirit.

If they are so peaceful, then why not just disable our nuclear capabilities now? Why even wait for any nuclear war?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join